Raiders report: Terrelle Pryor's opportunity could be near

Full story: Sporting News

ALAMEDA, Calif.-In light of how well second-year quarterback Colin Kaepernick has played for the 49ers in place of injured regular Alex Smith, it begs the question: Should the Raiders take a similar look at second-year quarterback Terrelle Pryor at some point this season? First-year coach Dennis Allen has not activated Pryor for any of Oakland's 11 ... (more)
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2012

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

(LOL), see? this was what i was talking about. the only reason this may not happen soon with pryor, is because, d allen is still trying to win games. this is his job security. to win as many as he can. maybe later when we play our last two games, he may let t pryor play. right now, according to d allen, he's still trying to evaluate players "starters" for next season. palmer definitely stays because if dennis allen comes back next season?, he will at least have wins with palmer. remember i said job security? so that's why i say maybe the last two games pryor will be activated.
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

OH YEA? coach d allen is talking t pryor but probably later and he's also talking personnel changes. what that means? i don't know but i want to see them!

RAIDERS 2012!!!
raider4life

Hauula, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Not much to like about this team moving forward they ain't got no heart they been saying that they almost there then get demolished the last month the coaching ain't helping the situation damn we suck other than that raider nation till I die baby
raiderfaith

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

There would be only a couple reasons to start pryor. First would be they don't plan on keeping Palmer. Which would be dumb. Palmer has played well. Another reason would be if The team isn't believing/behind Palmer. I don't see that being the case. But I think if DA wants to keep his job he needs to keep Palmer as starter.
Al Davis Zipper Suit

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Exhume Richard Pryor and sign him as a FA. They are clueless. Palmer went fron a litter box to a chitpile.
raider4life

Hauula, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Carson is not the problem our defense sucks and no damn running game, dropped passes poor tackling, missed assignments and that's just to name a few oh yeah and shity coaching we need to get rid of Knapp

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

PRYOR; "i've been doing a lot of footwork, it's amazing the accuracy that i have now. i'm able to step into my throws and throw exactly where i want the ball at, and i just keep getting better"
D ALLEN; "terrelle's growing and there's a potential he might be up in the game as the 3rd (qb), and we'll just leave it at that. we'll see what goes on from here"
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Much better than what is heard from NY Jets land....

REX: I suck as a coach but I can eat 12 deal-a-meals a day still

TEBOW: I love riding the pine...literally

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

IF dennis allen starts richard pryor or uses him in this game, it just means d allen has given up on the season. the good part about using pryor in any or all of these last games is, he can be good trade bait OR he can keep him for a future (qb) which i doubt will happen unless he impresses big time!
RAIDERS 2012!!!

Since: Nov 09

Wytheville Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Pryor can at least move....He is fast as hell, scrambles well and can make the difficult plays. Palmer is no leader and that is what this team needs.
Knapp Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

What this team needs is a coaching enema...flush those turds out....
Osama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I am dead and I m far more relevant than these silver and black clowns.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
PRYOR; "i've been doing a lot of footwork"
Knapp shows he is nothing but a pure racist by making Pryor do footwork. He was overheard saing "give us a little dance boy..."
Raidracists

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Knapp shows he is nothing but a pure racist by making Pryor do footwork. He was overheard saing "give us a little dance boy..."
The whole organization is inhertantly racist. Al Davis used to make Art Shell wash his car and shine his shoes.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Al Davis "pranking"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Niner Joe

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Are there still Raider fans out there? They have TV's in Lompoc??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••