NFL Rumors: Would The Minnesota Vikings Be Better Off Without Their Best Wide Receiver?

There are 1 comment on the Rant Sports story from Dec 23, 2012, titled NFL Rumors: Would The Minnesota Vikings Be Better Off Without Their Best Wide Receiver?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

At the time the Minnesota Vikings drafted wide receiver Percy Harvin 22nd overall in the 2009 NFL Draft, I immediately thought that the team blew the pick.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#1 Dec 25, 2012
I'd be a bit angry if I were him as well........due to the ineptness of the other wideouts Harvin is doubled every time.......Maybe once he gets a legit counterpart he can ber even more productive.........he's wayyyyyyyyyy to talented in a myriad of ways to even consider getting rid of IMO..........his ability still overrides his occasional rants. I would love to see him play more slot once the Vikes land a legit deep threat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2012 NFL Free Agency: Cleveland Browns Join the... (Mar '12) 13 min Tom Brady 176
News New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys Ranked ... 16 min Tom Brady 13
News Deflategate probe suggests Patriots' Tom Brady ... 18 min Tom Brady 3
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 1 hr tom wingo 743
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... 4 hr Spielman 10
News Edelman's Got Cinco de Mayo Jokes 9 hr Dumb Cypress 4
News Pettine confirms McCown is the favorite to star... 10 hr stewart scott 4
More from around the web