Tampa Bay Buccaneers to sign former L...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers to sign former LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson

There are 18 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from May 6, 2012, titled Tampa Bay Buccaneers to sign former LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Former LSU quarterback Jordan Jefferson took advantage of his workout opportunity with Tampa Bay and will sign the Bucs, according to the Tampa Bay Times .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

joey

Maringouin, LA

#1 May 6, 2012
as usual jefferson makes the news signing with tampa but lee isnt mentioned with signing with san diego?
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#2 May 9, 2012
Also as usual... Jefferson looks great in practice, but we all know what the results will be on the field!
joey

Maringouin, LA

#3 May 11, 2012
tampa wasted no time in cutting jj from team!his big mouth with comments like he was one of the winningest qbs in lsu history says he didnt realize that the other 10 guys on offense won most of these games for him?he was the worst passer in the sec and lee was the highest rated passer in the sec until miles love for jj took over?granted jj had a few moments but he being pro material was a joke!lee is still with san diego so who lasted longest?why was this taken off lsu football blog?you know why dont you les?

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#4 May 12, 2012
joey wrote:
tampa wasted no time in cutting jj from team!his big mouth with comments like he was one of the winningest qbs in lsu history says he didnt realize that the other 10 guys on offense won most of these games for him?he was the worst passer in the sec and lee was the highest rated passer in the sec until miles love for jj took over?granted jj had a few moments but he being pro material was a joke!lee is still with san diego so who lasted longest?why was this taken off lsu football blog?you know why dont you les?
Agreed!!! JJ is a turd!!! Geaux Lee!!!
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#5 May 14, 2012
I'm sure the resurfacing of the beating and criminal case made the decision easier for Tampa too!

Glad he's GONE!

#6 May 14, 2012
LSU Dude wrote:
I'm sure the resurfacing of the beating and criminal case made the decision easier for Tampa too!
Glad he's GONE!
I'm glad he's gone too, buddy!!! I don't know what Coach Miles saw in him unless JJ had something on Coach Miles, and or, they were getting some of each other on the side anyway!!! LOL
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#7 May 15, 2012
Well good news... he's gone! Also good news... his brother who most likely will be going to LSU next year is a WR!!! Bad news? His youngest brother is a QB and most likely go to LSU too! Hopefully, he'll either be GREAT or move to WR too!

“GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Columbus, OH

#8 May 16, 2012
I don't see why everyone hates on Jordan Jefferson. He did a great job with LSU and was responsible for helping beatin Alabama twice.
LSU Dude

Hammond, LA

#9 May 16, 2012
Is he an athlete? No Doubt!
Can he run? Hell Yes!
Can he Throw? Yes... and pretty far!

but he couldn't put the package together on the field! Bad decision after bad decision over shadowed the few good decisions he made.

I think too much was placed on his shoulders! If he is going to play QB, he should be used only for wildcat packages that have high percentage throws and primarily based on him running or handing off. That could have been successful. Now is that his fault? Not entirely... As most athletes he wanted to play, but he has limitations with playing QB at a level that needs to be played in Big D1 venues. He couldn't read complex defenses, so if he was prepared by his coaches and couldn't perform, who do you blame?

Like we have all said before... Glad he's gone! Not because we think he lost the Championship game, but because we know the better QB rode the bench and that option is FINALLY off the table!

None of us know why Miles liked him so much... makes you wonder what tape he was watching compared to the one we were, but it's my understanding in scripted practice plays Jefferson was overly impressive and that is why he got the call to lead! To me it just proves that he can do well when told exactly what to do, but can't read a D and can't make the right decisions that were needed.
Tampa Bay Fuckaneers

Miami, FL

#10 May 16, 2012
Jordan Jefferson, movin' on up

#11 May 17, 2012
LSU Dude wrote:
Is he an athlete? No Doubt!
Can he run? Hell Yes!
Can he Throw? Yes... and pretty far!
but he couldn't put the package together on the field! Bad decision after bad decision over shadowed the few good decisions he made.
I think too much was placed on his shoulders! If he is going to play QB, he should be used only for wildcat packages that have high percentage throws and primarily based on him running or handing off. That could have been successful. Now is that his fault? Not entirely... As most athletes he wanted to play, but he has limitations with playing QB at a level that needs to be played in Big D1 venues. He couldn't read complex defenses, so if he was prepared by his coaches and couldn't perform, who do you blame?
Like we have all said before... Glad he's gone! Not because we think he lost the Championship game, but because we know the better QB rode the bench and that option is FINALLY off the table!
None of us know why Miles liked him so much... makes you wonder what tape he was watching compared to the one we were, but it's my understanding in scripted practice plays Jefferson was overly impressive and that is why he got the call to lead! To me it just proves that he can do well when told exactly what to do, but can't read a D and can't make the right decisions that were needed.
No one knows if Jordan Jefferson lost the championship game because Lee wasn't given the chance he deserved. I was in the dome and I saw Lee on the sidelines just standing there (WANTING SO BADLY TO BE GIVEN HIS CHANCE)!!! He was standing there with his helmet on the whole second half. It made me wonder if JJ had something on Miles or something; and, I agree! JJ definitely couldn't read D's, that's for sure. He was so indecisive!!!:\... Nonetheless, NO ONE knows if Jarrett could've been a differnce maker in the BCS Title game. NO ONE!!! Now, we'll never know!!! And, you can assume anything you want, whether of not Jarrett Lee could've come in and won the game for us. But, you know what the first 3 letters of ASSume are, don't ya? Jarrett got us to #1; and, without him, we wouldn't have been in New Orleans for the BCS National Championship on January 9th in the first place. ;-)

#12 May 17, 2012
I hope we get Rickey in the 2013 class though at WR!!! Geaux Tigers!!!
joey

Maringouin, LA

#13 May 21, 2012
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows if Jordan Jefferson lost the championship game because Lee wasn't given the chance he deserved. I was in the dome and I saw Lee on the sidelines just standing there (WANTING SO BADLY TO BE GIVEN HIS CHANCE)!!! He was standing there with his helmet on the whole second half. It made me wonder if JJ had something on Miles or something; and, I agree! JJ definitely couldn't read D's, that's for sure. He was so indecisive!!!:\... Nonetheless, NO ONE knows if Jarrett could've been a differnce maker in the BCS Title game. NO ONE!!! Now, we'll never know!!! And, you can assume anything you want, whether of not Jarrett Lee could've come in and won the game for us. But, you know what the first 3 letters of ASSume are, don't ya? Jarrett got us to #1; and, without him, we wouldn't have been in New Orleans for the BCS National Championship on January 9th in the first place. ;-)
we know that had lee played it couldnt have been any worse!bama would have beaten us with brew breeze at qb that day but lee should have been given his chance!miles love for jj cost lee an opportunity to get to play period!lee could at least have had the memory of playing in bcs championship?screw miles on this!!!

#14 Jun 4, 2012
joey wrote:
<quoted text>we know that had lee played it couldnt have been any worse!bama would have beaten us with brew breeze at qb that day but lee should have been given his chance!miles love for jj cost lee an opportunity to get to play period!lee could at least have had the memory of playing in bcs championship?screw miles on this!!!
Joey, you don't know that! No one does!!! If Jerrett Lee had played, who knows? Maybe, we would've played with emotion all the way around! It could've changed the entire game, buddy! And, just think if Coach Miles had actually prepared for this game with a game plan, the whole team would've responded positively with enthusiasm. Seaux, you don't know! God only knows what would've transpired!!! Love purple! Live Gold! FOREVER LSU!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
joey

Maringouin, LA

#16 Jun 14, 2012
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
Joey, you don't know that! No one does!!! If Jerrett Lee had played, who knows? Maybe, we would've played with emotion all the way around! It could've changed the entire game, buddy! And, just think if Coach Miles had actually prepared for this game with a game plan, the whole team would've responded positively with enthusiasm. Seaux, you don't know! God only knows what would've transpired!!! Love purple! Live Gold! FOREVER LSU!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!
your correct dv on no one knows!ill still stick to the fact that lee was screwed over by miles!read deangelo petersons remarks on game.i guess san diego saw something in lee that miles didnt?jj was cut after 4 days by tampa?
joey

Maringouin, LA

#17 Jul 18, 2012
again no love or further comments for lee who actually signed a contract with the chargers?tampa kicked jefferson out and lee signed with chargers?go figure you miles lovers!i will bury the hatchet when people concede that miles screwed lee over with his bull headed love for jefferson!hope we have a great season with zac at controls for qb controversity shouldnt be an issue this season!again lsu has lots of talent but its up to miles to use it correctly?
YaThink

Mooresville, NC

#18 Aug 1, 2012
deathvalley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad he's gone too, buddy!!! I don't know what Coach Miles saw in him unless JJ had something on Coach Miles, and or, they were getting some of each other on the side anyway!!! LOL
You know, thats what I said the night of our "lack of coaching ". I told my wife, JJ has to have something on Miles, because there is no way a normal person would leave that a$$hole in the game, and not take him out despite even the announcers asking what the hell was going on !
YaThink

Mooresville, NC

#19 Aug 1, 2012
Dont know why it posted twice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Goodell prime example of a lack of integrity 1 min Fart news 6
News Tom Brady leads merchandise sales for first time 1 hr Fart news 4
Terrell Pryor, Brain Hartline and Abe Addison S... 1 hr Fart news 16
News NFL Upholds Brady's 4 Game Deflategate Suspension 1 hr Fart news 9
News Teacher ridicules student for wearing Broncos j... (Jan '06) Thu Fart news 9
What America Thinks About Goodell Wed Fart news 9
News NFL Owners Rightfully Pleading with Roger Goode... Wed News farts 10
More from around the web