Funerals Begin for Victims of Connect...

Funerals Begin for Victims of Connecticut School Shooting

There are 1 comment on the KRRQ-FM Lafayette story from Dec 17, 2012, titled Funerals Begin for Victims of Connecticut School Shooting. In it, KRRQ-FM Lafayette reports that:

The first two funerals for the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre are scheduled for Monday afternoon, when Newtown, Conn., will bury 6-year-olds Noah Pozner and Jack Pinto.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRRQ-FM Lafayette.

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
I am so, so sorry, It pains my heart with tears, to know that someone can be that cruel. The victims woke up on Friday, not knowing that, that was going to be the last time that they would see their family relatives or friends. We live in a world full of cruelty and injustice. Many religions teach that the sufferings we experience are God's will.
What the Bible Teaches: God never causes hat is wicked. "Far be it from the true God to act wickedly, and the Almighty to act unjustly!" says Job 34:10. God has a loving purpose for humans. That is why Jesus taught us to pray: Our Father in the heavens, let...your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth." (Matthew 6:9,10)God cares so much about us that he has gone to great lengths to make the fulfillment of his purpose a certainty.-John 3:16. For More information on the wonderful hope that God has in store for mankinds future, go to .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Marcus Mariota the long term solution at QB ... 1 hr What difference d... 9
Steve Young May Save ESPN, Calls Brady MVP!!! 2 hr ESPN Sucks 3
Media Acting To Blackout Brady's Latest Accompl... 2 hr Father Pervalot 9
News Arians sees positives in bizarre 6-6 tie with S... 9 hr The Wheeze of Trump 1
Bill Polian Up To His OLD Ways 15 hr Mark mark 2
John Gruden On Mike And Mike Testifies To The T... 15 hr Mark mark 5
Media Acting To Blackout Brady's Latest Accompl... 16 hr Media messed up 5
More from around the web