Sports Fans Average Lowest IQs and LI...

Sports Fans Average Lowest IQs and LIteracy

Posted in the NFL Football Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Sports fans have the lowest Intelligence Quotients of any identified group. They also are the most illiterate.

Over eighty percent of the most avid sports enthusiasts admit they have never read an entire book.

Combine this with the many Obama give away programs and we have the classic 'bread and circuses' scenario that finally brought down the Roman Empire.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Sports fans have the lowest Intelligence Quotients of any identified group. They also are the most illiterate.

Over eighty percent of the most avid sports enthusiasts admit they have never read an entire book.

Combine this with the many Obama give away programs and we have the classic 'bread and circuses' scenario that finally brought down the Roman Empire.
Studies show 84% of non sports fans have micro penis syndrome. Another study shows 68% of non sports fans between the ages of 18-40 are virgins.
StudiousStudentO fStudies

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 20, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Studies show 84% of non sports fans have micro penis syndrome. Another study shows 68% of non sports fans between the ages of 18-40 are virgins.
lmao
Journeyman

Shippensburg, PA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:

Studies show overwhelmingly that male non-sports fans also tend to be the most effeminate males thus making them the least desirable pool to women.

vacaville

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
LOL, how typical. They can't argue the posters point so they revert to insults. Rather immature, unintelligent and childish. Sports fans I assume?
I don't argue because the original poster is full of crap. I have an IQ of 112 and I am a hardcore sports fan. Get the stick out of your ass and CHILL OUT

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#7 Mar 20, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
Anyone can SAY whatever they want and attempt to pass it off as fact. Provide unbiased charts, graphs or polls that back up your claims.
Overseer58 wrote:
Again provide unbiased and accurate information backing up your claims. Also, seeing as technology plays such a massive role in today's world and you can get your information from a multitude or sources that aren't books, is it any surprise people don't read books any longer?
Overseer58 wrote:
Ah ha! Now you're showing your true colors bitter right winger! You're probably upset that our president is so popular (destroyed the republicans twice in the popular vote) and he is a sports enthusiast that does the picks for the NCAA and the NFL and NBA playoffs amongst others. It's eating you up inside isn't it?

Haters will hate.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#8 Mar 20, 2013
The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! My "study" shows 95% of non-sports fans have the micro-penis syndrome.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
LOL, how typical. They can't argue the posters point so they revert to insults. Rather immature, unintelligent and childish. Sports fans I assume?
^
Mad because he is one of the 84%
Cassius Claychaerea

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
If only the OP had a point......

The biggest sports fan I personally know designs microchips for a living. He's a bit on the brainy side.

vacaville

#11 Mar 20, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>^
Mad because he is one of the 84%
Hahaah

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
How eloquent of you, "Get the stick out of your ass and CHILL OUT." Well I beg to differ with him being full of "crap" as you say. Most appear to be more concerned about a sports team than they are of the events going on in this country and world that are of actual substance. Sort of akin to the Roman citizenry which, to a large degree, sat their lazy asses in the coliseum watching games when the barbarians walked in and had a seat next to them.
Yet here the original poster and you are in an NFL FORUM inside of TOPIX SPORTS posting when there are events going on in this country and the world that are of actual substance.

Go look down your nose somewhere else hypocrites.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 20, 2013
I'm surprised that there were this many replies. I didn't think this many sports fans would be able to work a computer or read the discussion topic. Their six-year-old children probably read it to them and typed their response for them.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempting to have intelligent interchange can hardly be compared to being fanatical over a team getting a ball from point A to point B. Especially when you have no control over it. As far as playing on a team, such interest is logically understandable.
They sit there mesmerized by the TV with their 250 lb bodies crammed into a pair of boxer shorts, drinking beer, masturbating while pretending THEY are the ones crossing the goal line and sinking the basket. It's just so pathetic it's almost sad.

vacaville

#18 Mar 20, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>They sit there mesmerized by the TV with their 250 lb bodies crammed into a pair of boxer shorts, drinking beer, masturbating while pretending THEY are the ones crossing the goal line and sinking the basket. It's just so pathetic it's almost sad.
I don't know what kind of gay, hill billy Super Bowl parties you go to, but that's not what the normal fan does. You must be the kid that was picked last in sports. You must not have an athletic bone on your body. That is why you have such a hard on for people who actually enjoy sports. Turn off the Fox News for a while and watch something entertaining. You probably jam carrots up your ass while listening to year old Mitt Romney speeches.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#19 Mar 20, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempting to have intelligent interchange can hardly be compared to being fanatical over a team getting a ball from point A to point B. Especially when you have no control over it. As far as playing on a team, such interest is logically understandable.
I understand your end game and it's juvenile and pretentious so let's put aside what you call simple point A to B games and/or topics and talk about something you find important.

I'll be waiting.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#20 Mar 20, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
They sit there mesmerized by the TV with their 250 lb bodies crammed into a pair of boxer shorts, drinking beer, masturbating while pretending THEY are the ones crossing the goal line and sinking the basket. It's just so pathetic it's almost sad.
It's like everything else, either you get it or you don't. Different strokes for different folks and who are you to say what you do is right and what you don't like or can't do is wrong because someone else loves it and can do it?

Be honest, you've had some sour grapes where sports is concerned haven't you? It's ok if you have because there is one place where it doesn't matter what color you are or what you look like or what you smell like as long as you're wearing the team's colors you're always welcome and honestly, you can't get that kind of pure and simple acceptance anywhere else in this world.
FuggYou

Shippensburg, PA

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>They sit there mesmerized by the TV with their 250 lb bodies crammed into a pair of boxer shorts, drinking beer, masturbating while pretending THEY are the ones crossing the goal line and sinking the basket. It's just so pathetic it's almost sad.
Your incestuous parents obviously didn't give you enough attention as a child.
Cassius Chaerea

Miami, FL

#24 Mar 21, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
.... to get so worked up over nothing they even have the slightest control over. Demonstrative of an 80-85 IQ and the need for psychological therapy.
Just like politics and social issues and environmental issues. Unless you are that rare exceptional human being, like say the President or Mother Theresa, you really don't control anything truly bigger in the world other than what you eat for lunch. Don't be so full of yourself.
Cassius ClayChaerea

Miami, FL

#27 Mar 21, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that I was full of myself but thanks for the compliment. I can control a game of Checkers by actually determining and making the necessary moves. Watching someone play a sports game and getting so emotionally involved in it's outcome when you have zero control over said outcome is logically baffling.
Getting emotional over checkers is baffling.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
My "end game" is to logically understand why a supposedly grown adult would wear sports jerseys with a players number and name on them. I mean, I used to play army and wear helmets when I was a child while pretending to be a soldier. But then I got past the sixth grade and stopped. I find issues regarding mental health to be important, hence my desire to understand.
Fair enough but initially you said this:
Cassius Chaerea wrote:
<quoted text>
Its juvenile for grown adults to wear sports jerseys and to get so worked up over nothing they even have the slightest control over. Demonstrative of an 80-85 IQ and the need for psychological therapy.
I'd give you an honest answer to the best of my abilities but your genuineness comes into question and it's not worth it for me to do that if you don't really want to hear it in the first place.

If you truly desire to understand there is no further need for you to try and insult and act as if you're above anyone here because any logical person should know the last thing you want to do when you want something from someone is to anger and belittle them. ;)

Come at us from a better angle or not at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Green Bay Packers: will they go undefeated at h... 1 hr GBPmies 1
News Trump's City Club Speech Drawing Big Crowd, Pro... 3 hr 4th of Fartly 8
News Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel (2)... 5 hr Fart Stains 7
News Maybe You Should Stick with Footballs, Aaron 8 hr Fart Cheese Wheel 2
News Eagles' Kelce blasts Giants punter's QB shots 8 hr Hike the farts 2
News Browns WR Pryor wants to give 'slash-player dea... 8 hr Fart in the Park 2
News NFL Rumors: Tom Brady vs. Roger Goodell Headed ... 9 hr BenghaziTitFarts 12
More from around the web