Aaron Rodgers: 3 Reason Why He Should...

Aaron Rodgers: 3 Reason Why He Should Ditch the Green Bay Packers

There are 8 comments on the BleacherReport story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Aaron Rodgers: 3 Reason Why He Should Ditch the Green Bay Packers. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Does the Green Bay Packers organization truly appreciate the elite play that Aaron Rodgers brings to their team? I ask because there are a myriad of issues that indicate otherwise, and if the Packers are either unwilling or unable to address these issues, then perhaps it would be best for Rodgers to move onto another organization that does ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Waba Claktorian

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Dec 19, 2012
That'll be the day, this article is some fan of another team who is drooling over the idea of Rodgers playing for his team.
Reggie10-4

Garden City, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I guess whoever came up with this article was thinking about brett favre- the benedict arnold that went to the enemy(minn vikes)
normanmack

Sunflower, MS

#3 Dec 20, 2012
tt has qb but dont try to fix offense line he is letting the opt to win more sb pass him by i wouldnt blame rogers if he left

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Dec 20, 2012
If Green Bya can upgrade its offensive line via the draft, that might solve one problem.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Babe Ruth went to the hated Yankees. Favre went to the hated Vikings. AR could go to the lions in a 3-team swap of QB's; Stafford to the JETS, Sancheeeeze to Green Bay
Teholy

Miami, FL

#6 Dec 21, 2012
....and Tebow could go to the Vatican

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#7 Dec 22, 2012
Teholy wrote:
....and Tebow could go to the Vatican
The Southern Baptists have little in common with the Vatican on some important theological issues.(LOL) Give the gut a chance. Not all successful NFL QNs had rousing starts. Phil Sims did not become the undisputed starter at QB with the Giants until he was 29 and he proceeded to become a Super Bowl and Pro Bowl MVP as well as rewriting the team record book for Giant QBs. Let us not forget Steve Young whose career had a very rovky start. Earl Morrall's two finest seasons were at age 34 and 38 where he replaced injured starters and was the league's MVP in 1968. Tebow is still young and has a strong arm and a good work ethic and certainly ought not to be written off just yet.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#8 Dec 24, 2012
I heard Tebow made the pro bowl and will participate in the skills competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders legends revel in return to relevance 4 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 97
News ICYMI in NFL: At site of cancer treatment, KC's... 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News After Disappointing 2016 Season Bengals Must Co... Sat What It Is 2
ESPN Leaves Facts Out Of Their Reporting Sat ESPN nonFactual R... 1
News Brady Quinn makes donation to Warrior grid program (Apr '12) Sat Skip Turkovich 4
NFL Is A Joke. Games Are Fixed. Cowboys Given G... Sat Dburgie 2
News Resurgent Dolphins put win streak on line again... Dec 2 Ross Dress For Less 1
More from around the web