Why the NFL Should Fear the Miami Dolphins in 2013

There are 20 comments on the Mar 19, 2013, bleacherreport.com story titled Why the NFL Should Fear the Miami Dolphins in 2013. In it, bleacherreport.com reports that:

The Miami Dolphins have made some recent signings that either kept or acquired sorely needed talent, and it's time the league began to worry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at bleacherreport.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kraft answers to Brady

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Yeah, fear Fins going 7-9 in 2013, shake in your Under Armor, just wait til Ireland works his special draft magic.
Kayla

College Park, MD

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Fire Ireland. Save the Draft. Save the Franchise.
Steve Ross Dress For Less

Miami, FL

#3 Mar 21, 2013
Fire Ireland now, and have some random guy from a local bar throw darts at a draft board. It will be cheaper and more productive than having Ireland draft.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#4 Mar 21, 2013
We'll trade you Spielman and Ponder for Tannehill and the guy in the bar with the darts. Bring the "magic" back to miami.
Steve Ross Dress For Less

Miami, FL

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
We'll trade you Spielman and Ponder for Tannehill and the guy in the bar with the darts. Bring the "magic" back to miami.
The Fins have a no-contact restraining order against Spielman, and Ponder at this point in his career is only worth a bag of cotton candy.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Steve Ross Dress For Less wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fins have a no-contact restraining order against Spielman, and Ponder at this point in his career is only worth a bag of cotton candy.
What color is the cotton candy?
Timmy BagOdouche

Miami, FL

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Purple Faithful wrote:
<quoted text>What color is the cotton candy?
Pink
Timmy BagOdouche

Miami, FL

#8 Mar 22, 2013
What does Im Tebow call deep thought?

A Christian Ponder
Anne

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Kraft answers to Brady wrote:
Yeah, fear Fins going 7-9 in 2013, shake in your Under Armor, just wait til Ireland works his special draft magic.
What a load of rubbish you write.
I presume you are a fan of another looser team
datgovernment

Hollywood, FL

#10 Mar 24, 2013
As a pats fan I can say that without a doubt the dolphins will be much better than last year and far more productive. Ill call 9-7. I mean lets be honest, the bills are falling apart and the jets are irrelevant at this point.
To be frank Anne

Miami, FL

#12 Mar 25, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text> What a load of rubbish you write.
I presume you are a fan of another looser team
It must suck to be an idiot who can't spell "loser".
Jeff Iredraftdisaster

Miami, FL

#13 Mar 25, 2013
datgovernment wrote:
As a pats fan I can say that without a doubt the dolphins will be much better than last year and far more productive. Ill call 9-7. I mean lets be honest, the bills are falling apart and the jets are irrelevant at this point.
I don't see 9-7 being terribly likely but it would be a nice suprise.
nick

Marcus Hook, PA

#14 Apr 6, 2013
Wait until you see how outstanding this team will be in 2013/14 fans of other teams beware!!!
nick

Marcus Hook, PA

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Jeff Iredraftdisaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see 9-7 being terribly likely but it would be a nice suprise.
There will be poopie in other teams buttholes
Raider Klan

San Bruno, CA

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Lol miami dont have a chance! Seahawks looking real solid man. Raider Nation for life
datgovernment

Gainesville, FL

#17 Apr 8, 2013
Raider Klan wrote:
Lol miami dont have a chance! Seahawks looking real solid man. Raider Nation for life
I just want to be clear here. You're not saying the dolphins don't have a chance yet the raiders do? I may have just taken that wrong but if that's the case, let me have what you're smoking. No offense to Oakland but they have a ton of rebuilding to do and honestly Miami is way ahead of them. Ill be surprised if Oakland breaks .500

Give Flynn a chance and maybe.
datgovernment

Gainesville, FL

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Raider Klan wrote:
In reply to Seattle however, they will be a huge threat in the NFC.
Belcher Report

Miami, FL

#19 Apr 8, 2013
"it's time the league began to worry."

The rest of the league is full of whimpers and pisspuddles over the Mighty Dolphins. Or not.
Raider Klan

San Bruno, CA

#20 Apr 14, 2013
datgovernment wrote:
<quoted text>I just want to be clear here. You're not saying the dolphins don't have a chance yet the raiders do? I may have just taken that wrong but if that's the case, let me have what you're smoking. No offense to Oakland but they have a ton of rebuilding to do and honestly Miami is way ahead of them. Ill be surprised if Oakland breaks .500

Give Flynn a chance and maybe.
True not going to lie but its a disaster right now but with reggie mckenzie it might happen. I give it 2 more years for us to get a solid squad, matt flynn is good but terelle pryor is a bigger threat out their with his quick feet but has problems he lets the ball float 2 long on passes
Raider Klan

San Bruno, CA

#21 Apr 14, 2013
datgovernment wrote:
<quoted text>In reply to Seattle however, they will be a huge threat in the NFC.
Seahawks i see them! Marshawn lynch is a beast and that defense they have is beasty. Richard sherman is a dope CB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oleg Kalashnikov, ally of deposed Ukraine presi... 5 hr tom wingo 4
News Roster Reset recap: Patriots, Colts atop AFC 5 hr tom wingo 11
News Supermodel Gisele says body - asked to stop' ru... 5 hr tom wingo 33
News Stephen A. rips Brady for missing White House c... 5 hr tom wingo 6
News Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? (Oct '14) 5 hr tom wingo 709
Tebow signs contract with NFL's Philadelphia Ea... 15 hr tom wingo 2
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... 22 hr Gas Released 7
More from around the web