5 NFL Players Who Will Burn Oakland Raiders Defense in 2012

Jun 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

They finished 29th in both total defense and points per game allowed . It's not all that surprising; defense was always on the back burner during the Al Davis era.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2012
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

This guy who wrote this blog knows nuttin about football & definitely knows squat about the raiders which makes my post on his article short & to the point, U SUCK!!!
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Yo I'm really pissed off at this article. I've never seen such straight up hate in my life. Even people that don't like the raiders show us more respect than that. 1st off it's straight ignorant to keep talking bout bartel's injury like u hoping something bad happens to him & 2nd like thats gonna hinder him from being the corner he was b4 the injury. They specifically started that he's in no danger of injuring it again & u would no that if u followed raider nation like u should being that ur reporting on us no matter how bad & false the report it's. & if u knew anything about football, u would no that when u play zone u don't cover a man u cover an area so mike wallace is gon burn who? Kelly & seymour both lost a step yet they less their respective position in sacks & were voted # 1,#2 DT in our division. So even if they lost a step they're still a step ahead of the competition. Branch is an all around safety & huff is a coverage type so where are u getting ur facts from? U reaching bro & its not even funny. Shawnte(SPENCER) is so bad yet he was starting for 1 of the leagues best defense until he hour hurt but I bet u didnt know that either. Ur pathetic. I could report on the browns & do better than this b/s 4 real! I should apply 4 ur job! Lol!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

you tell'm nj RAIDER 1!(lol)
RAIDERS 2012!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••