Vick issues response at church appear...

Vick issues response at church appearance to violent threats

There are 91 comments on the nfl.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Vick issues response at church appearance to violent threats. In it, nfl.com reports that:

A week after Barnes & Noble pulled the plug on a string of scheduled appearances citing safety concerns, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick appeared at a church in Georgia on Saturday to sign copies of his autobiography, " Michael Vick : Finally Free." Where will Brent Grimes wind up? Follow him and all the other NFL players on the move ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at nfl.com.

Vick Hater

Rocklin, CA

#32 Mar 22, 2013
D Day wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies to make yourself feel better ? Do you honestly not see it ? Maybe you're too stupid for me to be picking on you. Nah, you're just stupid enough. LMAO !!!
Now, stop puking out your lies and address some truths.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
What's up with your boy forgetting to sign out when he posted in his typical dypshyt style ? And I didn't see you say anything when the douchebag decided to "make up screen names and talk to himself". You only object to things when they stop working in your favor, don't you ? Hell, your own posts about people having multiple screen names are based on posts by someone who made up multiple screen names. LMAO !!!! To quote the dypshyt... Too GD Easy !!! LMGDAO !!
And what about when he got his stolen profile banned after posting over 200 times in a day.
http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...
Show me that you can deal with reality, or run and hide like the Newport News loser.
Speaking of people not wanting to be around you, you post a lot of pictures on facebook. How come I don't see any of you and your wife ? Or The Hag and her husband ? Neither of you married, huh ? I see she has kids, so some poor bastard put up with the psycho for a while, but I'm sure he dumped her ass once he wised up. And please don't tell me she's a widow. If she has a shrine for her dead dog and nothing for her dead husband, it will drop her mental creditably to absolutely zero. You... well, you look like you've been alone your whole life. Not at all surprising.
For the most part, it seems like neither of you have many human friends. No one even replies to your bullshit on your own wall.
It really is pathetic (given everyone now knows you're friends) to keep posting lies and backing each other up. You're lying losers. Both of you. Posting here just lets everyone know it.
DAMN, must REALLY piss you off that you do not have any friends..so much so that you wrote a book on here..do not fret..just turn yourself into The Stupid Stops Here and talk to yourself again...there MUST be some gay organization you can join and find some friends..did you have another fight with your life partner?

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

#33 Mar 22, 2013
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Your aaha is NOt a 501c3!!!
Do you understand all non profit charitable organizations are 501c3??
But u go ahead and donate
I mean
Why not??
Anyone as ignorant as you,probably believes all of vicks rhetoric.you and tyrell,terrell can have quite the intellectual debate on neuroscience and/or philosophical tbeories of socrates!
Sorry Genevalove,

http://501c3lookup.org/american-animal-hospit...

According to that the AAHA IS a legit non-profit organization.

Here's more legitimacy of their existence:

https://www.aahanet.org/Education/default.asp...

https://www.facebook.com/AAHAHealthyPet...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Animal_...

Guys, it's widely reported and accepted as fact that Vick has donated over $1mil to this legitimate organization and is trying to repair what he undid in his past. I understand what he did to those animals was horrific but a guy can only do so much, he's paid his debt to society in Leavenworth of all places and he's donated a small fortune as I said earlier amongst other things like admitting he was wrong and that he'd never do anything like it again and keep awareness for animal abuse raised permanently.

This man deserves a second chance.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#34 Mar 23, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Genevalove,
http://501c3lookup.org/american-animal-hospit...
According to that the AAHA IS a legit non-profit organization.
Here's more legitimacy of their existence:
https://www.aahanet.org/Education/default.asp...
https://www.facebook.com/AAHAHealthyPet...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Animal_...
Guys, it's widely reported and accepted as fact that Vick has donated over $1mil to this legitimate organization and is trying to repair what he undid in his past. I understand what he did to those animals was horrific but a guy can only do so much, he's paid his debt to society in Leavenworth of all places and he's donated a small fortune as I said earlier amongst other things like admitting he was wrong and that he'd never do anything like it again and keep awareness for animal abuse raised permanently.
This man deserves a second chance.
genevalove lies and Vick Hater swears to it. That's the way it's been on every post since I started frequenting this forum. I don't know why people still try to get away with that garbage, when it's so easy to prove they'e lying.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#35 Mar 23, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN, must REALLY piss you off that you do not have any friends..so much so that you wrote a book on here..do not fret..just turn yourself into The Stupid Stops Here and talk to yourself again...there MUST be some gay organization you can join and find some friends..did you have another fight with your life partner?
Good for you. I see you broke from tradition and posted your own lies instead of just coming here to swear genevalove's are true . Got anything real to talk about ? Why don't we talk about why you can't deal with reality ? Is that just your personalty, or have the doctors put you on some sort of medication to keep you from going postal when the real world gets to be too much for you ?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#38 Mar 25, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
genevalove lies and Vick Hater swears to it. That's the way it's been on every post since I started frequenting this forum. I don't know why people still try to get away with that garbage, when it's so easy to prove they'e lying.
I see that now. I tried to get to know them previously and they have some of it right but the bitter hatred they keep up plus basically refusing to see truths is just too much. They've almost taken this against Vick to a psychotic level. Vick would deserve all this if he did it again but not while he's still keeping his word.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#39 Mar 26, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that now. I tried to get to know them previously and they have some of it right but the bitter hatred they keep up plus basically refusing to see truths is just too much. They've almost taken this against Vick to a psychotic level. Vick would deserve all this if he did it again but not while he's still keeping his word.
Absolutely, they have some of it right. Nothing new in the last 3 years, but they are aware of the obvious facts. But God forbid they dig a little to find the facts on anything that even remotely bashes Vick. Better to go with it and add their own twist of crap.
I've said before, I don't understand why anyone who believes their position is a strong one, feels the need to embellish the facts on every post they make. Of course, I can't get an answer from them on that one.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#40 Mar 26, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, they have some of it right. Nothing new in the last 3 years, but they are aware of the obvious facts. But God forbid they dig a little to find the facts on anything that even remotely bashes Vick. Better to go with it and add their own twist of crap.
I've said before, I don't understand why anyone who believes their position is a strong one, feels the need to embellish the facts on every post they make. Of course, I can't get an answer from them on that one.
Exactly, facts are facts and if they're damning on their own, there's no need for embellishment. Hopefully they'll relax and take a wait and see stance on Vick seeing as he's kept his word and kept his nose clean but yea I know, it's wishful thinking.
Buford

Yorktown, VA

#41 Mar 26, 2013
genevalove wrote:
hey vick
can you understand:NEVER!
You sadistic pos.have u checked on your still alive 6 vicktims?
Have you donated huge amts of $$$ to animal rescue? Have you helped even one pit bull?
Burn in hell,you used up loser!
Vick was stupid in high school at Warick High. He seemed lost on the field.
just do it

Northampton, PA

#42 Mar 26, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, facts are facts and if they're damning on their own, there's no need for embellishment. Hopefully they'll relax and take a wait and see stance on Vick seeing as he's kept his word and kept his nose clean but yea I know, it's wishful thinking.
Wishful thinking indeed. You'll note the last post before this was useless history, and didn't acknowledge the lies in the post that was responded to. They just plain don't care about the truth if lies allow them to bash somebody. They can't even handle a conversation on here without lying so they can bash people. Hence the reason everyone they respond to gets called gay.
genevalove

United States

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Vick was stupid in high school at Warick High. He seemed lost on the field.
Shocker
Vick was stupid!
Thanx buford.
He just gets dumber meaner with age!
genevalove

United States

#44 Mar 26, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking indeed. You'll note the last post before this was useless history, and didn't acknowledge the lies in the post that was responded to.They just plain don't care about the truth if lies allow them to bash somebody. They can't even handle a conversation on here without lying so they can bash people. Hence the reason everyone they respond to gets called gay.
STOP Talking to urself,
Rainbow cheerleader!
gay and stupid is no way to live
genevalove

United States

#45 Mar 26, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking indeed. You'll note the last post before this was useless history, and didn't acknowledge the lies in the post that was responded to. They just plain don't care about the truth if lies allow them to bash somebody. They can't even handle a conversation on here without lying so they can bash people. Hence the reason everyone they respond to gets called gay.
Just you and your multiples,
gaylord!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#46 Mar 26, 2013
_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It only took 2 hours to prove my last point to a tee. The little icons show a tremendous level of maturity too, don't they ?
just do it

Northampton, PA

#47 Mar 26, 2013
Now Vick Hater shows up and there's 2 of every icon even after pointing out how immature that is. Classic.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#48 Mar 26, 2013
just do it wrote:
<quoted text>
It only took 2 hours to prove my last point to a tee. The little icons show a tremendous level of maturity too, don't they ?
Yea...I know JDI. SMH.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#49 Mar 26, 2013
@Genevalove,

So now that it's a fact shown to you that Vick is trying to fix what he broke will you still harbor hate even though he's doing all he can shy of raising those poor animals up from their graves?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#50 Mar 26, 2013
just do it wrote:
Now Vick Hater shows up and there's 2 of every icon even after pointing out how immature that is. Classic.
Hehe, everyone needs a partner in crime!
Vick Hater

Rocklin, CA

#51 Mar 26, 2013
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>Vick was stupid in high school at Warick High. He seemed lost on the field.
He was born stupid and went all downhill from there!
just do it

Northampton, PA

#52 Mar 26, 2013
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
He was born stupid and went all downhill from there!
You're not going to acknowledge the death threats either ? Just a 3rd grade comment.
John Wadd

Hampton, VA

#53 Mar 27, 2013
I can't figure how he gets to speak at public schools in my area. No felon should be allowed in a P.S. He goes to football camps with kids...stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Brady walking off field after 2016 AFC Cham... 1 hr True Judgment 2
NFL Should Be More Concerned With Three Oners W... 17 hr From Above 1
Ravens Repeat Offenders Breaking CBA Rules And ... Fri Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Gisele Bundchen to fight illegal animal traffic... Fri Laughing Bear Fan 1
ESPN Taking Action In Meager Attempt To Cloud P... Fri Laughing Bear Fan 3
Elway Proves His Brilliance Is Media Fog For Pu... Fri Laughing Bear Fan 6
News Ravens bring in Ray Rice to teach rookies 'life... Fri Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web