Tomlin knows what the Steelers need

Tomlin knows what the Steelers need

There are 8963 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Feb 24, 2008, titled Tomlin knows what the Steelers need. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

“I think [flexibility] is a great thing”

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin was a bright-eyed, first-year head coach at the NFL Scouting Combine a year ago, but he didn't have a good feel for his team's strengths and weaknesses. via Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

JW Smooth

Tyrone, PA

#9106 Mar 18, 2012
Is there anyone out there that is sick of hearing about Payton Manning? I`ll be so glade when he picks his team. Then we`ll proably hear about that for weeks!!
JW Smooth

Clarion, PA

#9107 Apr 1, 2012
The 4+ yrs we`ve all been together, I`ve never seen this site this dead for this long. Did you all go some where and didn`t tell ole` J.W.?
bang

Baltimore, MD

#9108 Apr 6, 2012
JW Smooth wrote:
The 4+ yrs we`ve all been together, I`ve never seen this site this dead for this long. Did you all go some where and didn`t tell ole` J.W.?
I think Bob was that shooter in Pittsburgh, that's why he's not on here anymore
JW Smooth

Du Bois, PA

#9109 Apr 6, 2012
bang wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Bob was that shooter in Pittsburgh, that's why he's not on here anymore
I hate to sound dumb, but what shooter was that?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9110 Apr 6, 2012
JW Smooth wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to sound dumb, but what shooter was that?
I think he's talkin' about the killer in Pittsburgh that shot those people JW. This thread is more dead than the Cowboy's forum.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9111 Apr 9, 2012
JW Smooth wrote:
We're all waiting for the draft and football season to be back.
JW Smooth

Altoona, PA

#9112 Apr 10, 2012
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all waiting for the draft and football season to be back.
In the past it was still never this quiet before the draft. It does look like Wallace will remind a Steeler!!
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#9113 Apr 11, 2012
JW Smooth wrote:
<quoted text> In the past it was still never this quiet before the draft. It does look like Wallace will remind a Steeler!!
I think Topix might be dying out Sports wise, our Baltimore Sun stopped linking their stories to here and maybe others followed ... myself, I'm more into Facebook

Location hidden

#9114 Apr 14, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>I think Topix might be dying out Sports wise, our Baltimore Sun stopped linking their stories to here and maybe others followed ... myself, I'm more into Facebook
Facebook is dying. People are more into Twitter nowadays.
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#9115 Apr 15, 2012
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facebook is dying. People are more into Twitter nowadays.
As of February 2012, Facebook has more than 845 million active users ....
On March 21, 2012, Twitter celebrated it's sixth birthday while also announcing that it has 140 million users ...

yeah, you may be right <sarcasm> lol

Location hidden

#9116 Apr 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>As of February 2012, Facebook has more than 845 million active users ....
On March 21, 2012, Twitter celebrated it's sixth birthday while also announcing that it has 140 million users ...

yeah, you may be right <sarcasm> lol
You might use it a lot but the people around my area don't use it.
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#9117 Apr 16, 2012
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might use it a lot but the people around my area don't use it.
Maybe they just won't admit to using it, lol

Location hidden

#9118 Apr 17, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they just won't admit to using it, lol
Actually, you may be right. I just think not many people are updating their status messages as much as they used to.
UGH LEE

Baltimore, MD

#9119 Apr 17, 2012
The Steelers will celebrate their 80th season in 2012. They will not do it in dull threads.

*** See guys 80 years = 6 Championships ***

Pittsburgh pulled back the curtain on their throwback uniforms during a press conference at Heinz Field on Tuesday.

These are not your father's Steelers, but they might be your grandfather's.

The throwbacks recall a design last worn during the 1934 season. Pittsburgh was the Pirates back then, and that '34 team went 2-10, but they looked good interesting doing it.

"We wanted to use a jersey that we wore early in our history as we celebrate our 80th season," Steelers president Art Rooney II told the team's official web site on Tuesday. "We have never used those jerseys since the 1934 season and I think our fans will be excited to see our players wear them in action this year."

Running back Isaac Redman was on hand to show off the new look, featuring black-and-gold-striped jerseys with matching socks

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8286147...

Big Ben should feel right at home since they look like PRISON garb!!!

Location hidden

#9120 Apr 17, 2012
UGH LEE wrote:
The Steelers will celebrate their 80th season in 2012. They will not do it in dull threads.

*** See guys 80 years = 6 Championships ***

Pittsburgh pulled back the curtain on their throwback uniforms during a press conference at Heinz Field on Tuesday.

These are not your father's Steelers, but they might be your grandfather's.

The throwbacks recall a design last worn during the 1934 season. Pittsburgh was the Pirates back then, and that '34 team went 2-10, but they looked good interesting doing it.

"We wanted to use a jersey that we wore early in our history as we celebrate our 80th season," Steelers president Art Rooney II told the team's official web site on Tuesday. "We have never used those jerseys since the 1934 season and I think our fans will be excited to see our players wear them in action this year."

Running back Isaac Redman was on hand to show off the new look, featuring black-and-gold-striped jerseys with matching socks

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8286147...

Big Ben should feel right at home since they look like PRISON garb!!!
But I'm a champion.
lOl

Baltimore, MD

#9121 Apr 18, 2012
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
But I'm a champion.
Steelers were, NOT YOU!! LOL!!

Location hidden

#9122 Apr 18, 2012
lOl wrote:
<quoted text>Steelers were, NOT YOU!! LOL!!
Actually, I'm a national champion.
JGlenn

Baltimore, MD

#9123 Apr 19, 2012
BlitzburghX7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm a national champion.
And I'm an astronaut ...

Location hidden

#9124 Apr 19, 2012
JGlenn wrote:
<quoted text>And I'm an astronaut ...
I'm a human.

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

#9125 May 9, 2012
Time to get back to total football discussions:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teddy Bridgewater Only 4th Best NFC North QB Sa... 18 min Avant 7
News NFL Rumors: Tom Brady vs. Roger Goodell Headed ... 6 hr tom wingo 24
News Giants defensive end Pierre-Paul injures hand i... 6 hr Stiff bulge 4
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... 8 hr tom wingo 2
News Redblacks match their 2014 win total with a sec... 8 hr tom wingo 2
News CU football: Buffs great Daniel Graham fulfills... 8 hr tom wingo 2
News Dark Horse Candidates to Make Eagles' Roster 8 hr Philly Cheesediks 2
More from around the web