Could Pryor have Kaepernick effect?

Mar 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ESPN

Dennis Allen doesn't live in a black hole of denial and oblivion. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2013

Since: Jan 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

I think Pryor will have the Pryor effect!!! His hard work will get him through. Kaep is a beast tho,no doubt bout dat. But its TP6 fa me,im not a Fruity Niners fan!!!

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

01TruRaider_Fan wrote:
I think Pryor will have the Pryor effect!!! His hard work will get him through. Kaep is a beast tho,no doubt bout dat. But its TP6 fa me,im not a Fruity Niners fan!!!
We 9ers don't want trash repping our team so just stick with the bottom feeders. Pryor won't do shit in the NFL. He won't ever be near Kaepernick's game
keep it real

Tijuana, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

shit solution do you play whit the niners u must be an unknow ha u say we 9ers as if u was one u just a fan $&@)& reality check

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

keep it real wrote:
shit solution do you play whit the niners u must be an unknow ha u say we 9ers as if u was one u just a fan $&@)& reality check
When your family is as deeply routed in the team as mine is, it is as if we are part of the 49er nation. If you don't feel the same you must not be a die hard for your team. What the hell is an "unknow" you illiterate piece of trash?
Walker

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Hey! So you know that new one direction song? Its great huh Stini!!!! Wait a second......i am in the wrong chat.......*looks around awkwardly* Sorry.... GO PACKERS. Hehe.*runs away screaming*

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
We 9ers don't want trash repping our team so just stick with the bottom feeders. Pryor won't do shit in the NFL. He won't ever be near Kaepernick's game
Deeply rooted my a&#!! Yall only rep them WHEN THEIR WINNING!! Im born n raised in the BAY,so I know it all about family rooted.to a team...you my friend NOTHING BUT A WHINER!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Walker wrote:
Hey! So you know that new one direction song? Its great huh Stini!!!! Wait a second......i am in the wrong chat.......*looks around awkwardly* Sorry.... GO PACKERS. Hehe.*runs away screaming*
No one cares anout the MEAN GAY WACKERS!! GO eat some cheese wit a warm beer,queer!!!

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

01TruRaider_Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Deeply rooted my a&#!! Yall only rep them WHEN THEIR WINNING!! Im born n raised in the BAY,so I know it all about family rooted.to a team...you my friend NOTHING BUT A WHINER!!
Good for you, i am also born and raised in Nor Cal.Kiss my ass I've been a fan during the bad times too! Through the Trent Dilfer, Picket, Dorsey, McCown, Rattay, weinke,Hill, o'sullivan era. My grandfather and uncle worked for the 49ers organization for years in the front office. So yeah my family has roots in the team. Nobodies whining here after an back to back trips to the NFC championship games them to the Super Bowl.
keep it real

Tijuana, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

ha ha told ya u dont work for them not even play just a fan get real now stop frontin sol. who cares if u rooted they dont know u period keep quiet u

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

keep it real wrote:
ha ha told ya u dont work for them not even play just a fan get real now stop frontin sol. who cares if u rooted they dont know u period keep quiet u
I don't know the current roster and employees personally but yeah retired 49ers and retired 49ers employees know me well. You don't don't know me at all so stop acting like you do. You keep quiet punk.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

keep it real wrote:
Go get a topix account before you try to tell people with one to he quiet. Now vanish troll

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

keep it real wrote:
And who says "frontin"? Welfare check having, crack smoking, ignorant pieces of trash that's who. How about using real words monkey boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
And who says "frontin"? Welfare check having, crack smoking, ignorant pieces of trash that's who. How about using real words monkey boy
Why be racist bruh?? Nothing intelligent to say??

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

01TruRaider_Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Why be racist bruh?? Nothing intelligent to say??
Who's being racist?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's being racist?
ok.so u got a lil intelligence.enough to play dumb.

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

01TruRaider_Fan wrote:
<quoted text>ok.so u got a lil intelligence.enough to play dumb.
You're the one taking my words as racist, so you must think those traits apply to a certain race.
keep it real

Tijuana, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

solution got no fix? typical hat4e9r ha ha and im the ignorant 1 "frontin fronting etc,=Acting like you are more, or you have more than what really exists. keep it real SOL!!!!!!!

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

keep it real wrote:
solution got no fix? typical hat4e9r ha ha and im the ignorant 1 "frontin fronting etc,=Acting like you are more, or you have more than what really exists. keep it real SOL!!!!!!!
I can't even decipher the gibberish that you just wrote. "Got no fix" "hat4e9r".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••