Michael Crabtree being investigated f...

Michael Crabtree being investigated for sexual assault

There are 3 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Jan 19, 2013, titled Michael Crabtree being investigated for sexual assault. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree is being investigated in connection with a sexual assault, San Francisco police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Good, not great reciever...but can't shake inbred thugism....Harbaugh should ditch him before next season.....

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Good, not great reciever...but can't shake inbred thugism....Harbaugh should ditch him before next season.....
No way. Best WR on the team. He has already been clear of the charge. He is becoming great

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 21, 2013
Good to see new teams into the Superbowl....and the brother vs brothermatchup, is a classic....sorry, i just don't care for Crabtree's personality.....too many good guys on that team.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kawakami: Kaepernick's uninspiring performance ... 8 hr Cut The Kitty 2
Kaepernick says he won't Stand for Anthem 16 hr Colin Colon 1
News Patriots QB Brady expected to make preseason debut Fri Storm Fan 3
News Matthews, Peppers talk PEDs with NFL investigators Fri Laughing Bear Fan 1
Peyton's Last Interception Fri Laughing Bear Fan 4
News Giants owner Mara 'comfortable' with NFL suspen... Fri Bradylust 4
Another NFL Coverup Aug 25 Devil in the Details 2
More from around the web