'Survivor: NFL?' Reality TV offers sp...

'Survivor: NFL?' Reality TV offers spot on Cowboys

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 22, 2009, titled 'Survivor: NFL?' Reality TV offers spot on Cowboys. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The first time Michael Irvin watched "American Idol," he loved the concept of giving undiscovered singers the chance to become stars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Pete

Austin, TX

#1 Jan 22, 2009
For crying out loud...just play the game. What Irvin needs to do is go to training camp and kick some under- performing-over-paid-lack-of-d iscipline a/sses all over the place.

“Pete”

Since: Jan 09

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 22, 2009
The way that it is bad for the Cowboys is that it emphasizes how goofy they are. Bad chemistry in the locker room will not improve if some guy off the street makes the team. It looks like desperation for a failing franchise. And it expands on the circus atmosphere when you add Reality TV into the mix. Jerry Jones is an idiot. Of course he will agree to this. It’s a publicity stunt and a cheap way to scout nobodies with a dream like the Wahlberg movie,“Invincible.” This is insane. What’s next?
El Guapo

El Paso, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2009
The Cryboys are getting desprate!
Tony Romo

AOL

#6 Jan 26, 2009
The entire roster, including myself, are undiscovered swingers wanting the chance to become soap droppers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Goodell, Brady due in court for 'Deflategate' case 35 min Fart news 2
News EJ Manual bolsters position as Bills' No. 1 qua... 35 min Fart news 2
News Jordy Nelson: I would've tried to walk off knee... 11 hr Fart news 10
News What is Redskins' best option in QB controversy? 20 hr Fart news 2
News Tom and Gisele's Marriage Under Fire as Close S... 23 hr Fart news 8
Goodell prime example of a lack of integrity Sat Fart news 36
News NFL: Cowboys' top cornerback Orlando Scandrick ... Fri Fart news 4
More from around the web