Vick: I Have to Accept Role Like a Man

Full story: Philly.com 33
Michael Vick returned to Eagles practice Monday and addressed reporters for the first time since he was sidelined by a concussion Nov. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#1 Dec 17, 2012
LMGDAO

Look at what this dog killing POS actually had the gall to utter:

"The player that I am, man, when I'm out there, I'm going for the kill," Vick said. "If I'm not lying there and can't get up, then I'm going to get up for the next play and I'm going to give it everything I've got. That's just me, and maybe sometimes it can be, you know, sorta selfish, but I only know one way."

That frail little POS came running to the sideline wincing and grimacing like a little bitch one game after he bit and his lip and another time after he bent a finger nail and hurt his little finger. And now here he is saying he almost has to be knocked out to not want to continue.

There really is something wrong inside that dumb SOB's head, really, really wrong.

Obviously, the sick bastard was talking about his role in the dog fighting business in the first sentence. That's the only thing he "went for the kill" relative to things he's been involved in.

Since: Jun 12

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
LMGDAO
Look at what this dog killing POS actually had the gall to utter:
"The player that I am, man, when I'm out there, I'm going for the kill," Vick said. "If I'm not lying there and can't get up, then I'm going to get up for the next play and I'm going to give it everything I've got. That's just me, and maybe sometimes it can be, you know, sorta selfish, but I only know one way."
That frail little POS came running to the sideline wincing and grimacing like a little bitch one game after he bit and his lip and another time after he bent a finger nail and hurt his little finger. And now here he is saying he almost has to be knocked out to not want to continue.
There really is something wrong inside that dumb SOB's head, really, really wrong.
Obviously, the sick bastard was talking about his role in the dog fighting business in the first sentence. That's the only thing he "went for the kill" relative to things he's been involved in.
When did he leave a game for a bit lip or injured little finger ? I missed that.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
When did he leave a game for a bit lip or injured little finger ? I missed that.
You're the POS's personal biographer. You know his every stat, award, and how many pustules he has around his anal orifice. I'm sure you can look this up also. I don't do research for scrotum leeches.

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the POS's personal biographer. You know his every stat, award, and how many pustules he has around his anal orifice. I'm sure you can look this up also. I don't do research for scrotum leeches.
So, if that's true, and I don't know this, what does that tell you ? Right, you're a moron.
And I know you don't research. It's much easier to lie of you don't.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if that's true, and I don't know this, what does that tell you ? Right, you're a moron.
And I know you don't research. It's much easier to lie of you don't.
"of" I don't? LMGDAO

I've got poor ol' GO so GD worked up he can't even get his precision English in order. Too funny, just way, way, too GD funny!

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Funny Jimbo, you're the only one on here and there's those judging icons again. Could you be anymore transparent or desperate ? Not that either trumps how pathetic you are.

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
"of" I don't? LMGDAO
I've got poor ol' GO so GD worked up he can't even get his precision English in order. Too funny, just way, way, too GD funny!
Oh please, even more desperate. You're making yourself look like a real beeotch tonight, Kim . And that wasn't a typo. "LMGDAO"
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
Funny Jimbo, you're the only one on here
Soooooooooooo, what are you saying? That you can see "through the internet" now and tell if other people are simply viewing this forum and contributing judging icons?

GD, son, I knew you weren't the brightest but that's just a bit out there.

Do you take medication?

BTW, who's watching the 5 year old right now?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#9 Dec 17, 2012
Come on, cat boy. Don't be afraid. You don't have to just give little hearts and lips to your new little buddy. Post up, I won't be too hard on you.

GO needs some help, badly.

Santa Ana, CA

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Soooooooooooo, what are you saying? That you can see "through the internet" now and tell if other people are simply viewing this forum and contributing judging icons?
Can you azzwipe ?
"Your cat boy friend is still here with you. He may be afraid to post because I'll make him look like a fool also, but at least he's still here giving you moral support with the cute little hearts and lips"
Damn Kimmy, try to at least keep up with what YOU say.

Santa Ana, CA

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
Come on, cat boy. Don't be afraid. You don't have to just give little hearts and lips to your new little buddy.
And there you go again.
"Too GD easy"
LMGDAO"

By the way, I love how you've alienated a guy who was on your side until he saw what a dick you are.

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Dec 17, 2012
Come on Kimmy, all this time you've wasted again just so you didn't have to answer this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/football-players/m...

genevalove

United States

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously; look it up on ur digest of vick"injuries." The bit lip,bruised broken lefthand,right hand, ribs was last year(2011,if u can't figure that out!))
This season (dy nasty), was all helmet in eye, concussion,skull infraction.he has grimaced in pain since his mama pushed him out!
GO
the little yellow short bus is waiting for you.

Santa Ana, CA

#14 Dec 18, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously; look it up on ur digest of vick"injuries." The bit lip,bruised broken lefthand,right hand, ribs was last year(2011,if u can't figure that out!))
This season (dy nasty), was all helmet in eye, concussion,skull infraction.he has grimaced in pain since his mama pushed him out!
GO
the little yellow short bus is waiting for you.
Oh, last year. Yeah, that was a bit tongue, not lip. It was also a concussion that took him out of that game. I remember a hand injury as well, but Jim said it was his little finger. Didn't the trainers make him leave that game ? I think they misdiagnosed that hand as being broken and he played the following week.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#15 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I love how you've alienated a guy who was on your side until he saw what a dick you are.
My "side"? What side is that, jizz breath? I'm here simply to talk about what a sick POS your boy, vick, is. You may think you need someone on your "side" in order to bolster your courage but that merely shows your character.

Try some humanity, decency, character, and integrity. I'm pretty sure your "side" isn't very familiar with those concepts but that's why you are who you are.

Who is watching your 5 year old while you "live" on a forum day in and day out adulating a POS felon?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#16 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, last year. Yeah, that was a bit tongue, not lip. It was also a concussion that took him out of that game. I remember a hand injury as well, but Jim said it was his little finger. Didn't the trainers make him leave that game ? I think they misdiagnosed that hand as being broken and he played the following week.
A bit tongue.....as if that makes a GD difference. LMGDAO

Look at this maggot, constantly try to excuse and defend the dog killing POS. Yeah, that's it, the "trainers" made him come out.

Santa Ana, CA

#17 Dec 18, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit tongue.....as if that makes a GD difference. LMGDAO
Look at this maggot, constantly try to excuse and defend the dog killing POS. Yeah, that's it, the "trainers" made him come out.
Just keeping the facts straight. Why does that bother you ?
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#18 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keeping the facts straight. Why does that bother you ?
Geezus H. Keerist, dude, seriously! WHAT IS YOUR 5 YEAR OLD DOING WHILE YOU LIVE ON THE GD FORUM SUCKLING FROM VICK'S NUTSACK??????

Santa Ana, CA

#19 Dec 18, 2012
Jim Evans Esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Geezus H. Keerist, dude, seriously! WHAT IS YOUR 5 YEAR OLD DOING WHILE YOU LIVE ON THE GD FORUM SUCKLING FROM VICK'S NUTSACK??????
My 5 year old is none of your business.
Why do the facts bother you so much ? Avoiding them doesn't change them.
Jim Evans Esq

Newport News, VA

#20 Dec 18, 2012
Get-Out wrote:
<quoted text>
My 5 year old is none of your business.
It is when you constantly neglect her spending 24-7 a week posting about the felon on here.

Who is watching her now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are The Miami Dolphins Finally For Real? 1 hr Walter 16
Is It Officially Time for the Panthers to Panic? 1 hr Zack 2
Saints top Panthers 28-10 to take NFC South lead 1 hr Eric 3
STS*: Several Standouts at New England 2 hr Phil 19
Show of support for ex-SJSU player David Quesse... 2 hr George Push 4
T.Y. Hilton 2 hr Andrew 2
Peshmerga troops start entering Syrian border town 2 hr Mike 2

NFL Football People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE