New life: Oregon CB Cliff Harris sign...

New life: Oregon CB Cliff Harris signs free agent deal with Philadelphia Eagles

There are 3 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 29, 2012, titled New life: Oregon CB Cliff Harris signs free agent deal with Philadelphia Eagles. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

His fall from grace was well documented, but Cliff Harris can still call himself an NFL player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Darren Miller

United States

#1 May 1, 2012
Cliff Harris deserves to be on the sideline. Better yet, remove him off the team for good.
He is not morally or mentally ready for the NFL at this present moment. He smokes weed and drinks constantly and that could be fatal for he Eagles.
His mother, Liz Harris, has probably slept with many people as a way to make things happen for her son.
I think the Eagles should put wings on Cliff Harris and make him fly away from the nest.
Mr Harris

Clovis, CA

#2 May 4, 2012
Darren! As a fan you have a right to post your opinion about my son as a player. Insulting my wife is a different story! Other than what you have read in the paper you know nothing about my family! I would appreciate it if you don't let it happen again!
Darren Miller wrote:
Cliff Harris deserves to be on the sideline. Better yet, remove him off the team for good.
He is not morally or mentally ready for the NFL at this present moment. He smokes weed and drinks constantly and that could be fatal for he Eagles.
His mother, Liz Harris, has probably slept with many people as a way to make things happen for her son.
I think the Eagles should put wings on Cliff Harris and make him fly away from the nest.
Johnny

United States

#3 May 6, 2012
Dude what is you issue? You know what obiously the Eagles didn't walk into this blind. I am a die hard Duck fan who belive Cliff Harris(tho I was a huge fan of his he deserved to be dropped from the team) might have grown a little from his Oregon days. I'm positive talks with Chip Kelly (who might know Cliff Harris pretty well) about him as a player and person. Who are you to run your mouth? Jealous he signed a contract not you? Dirtbag! People like you are the reason this world is going to sh*t! People can grow and learn from their mistakes. I hope he prospers while you post about peoples mothers( which I thought was also fairly low, what you want Cliff to fight you over words? He just signed a contract to the nfl). I'm done I hope you do Eagle Nation proud Cliff!
Darren Miller wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mortenson To Receive McCann Award Despite Frami... 14 hr Corruptions Bunk ... 1
The Truth About Michael Jordan Fri Past the Hoopla 5
News Woman Pumping Gas Shot In Leg During Robbery At... Jun 22 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News What Could Rob Ninkovich's Position Change Mean... Jun 22 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News NFL: Ex-Jet QB Sanchez defrauded in investment ... Jun 22 Fake Society 2
News Former Browns QB Bernie Kosar gets a spot in th... Jun 22 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Stephan A. Smith Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again Jun 22 Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web