AFC: Conference Championship Jets v. ...

AFC: Conference Championship Jets v. Steelers

Created by Topix_Football on Jan 17, 2011

370 votes

Click on an option to vote

Jets

Steelers

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jul 10

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#21 Jan 18, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
hey yernotsmart why post on a football forum when the game scares the hell out of you? lol. drooler.
AAAhhhhhhahahahahahaha...look at you and your I'm a fan of booopaw life. No..no really man its all good!
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#22 Jan 18, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhhhahahahahaha…You! ! I’ve talked to you before and we’ve had some pretty funny conversations. What the hell happened to you did you turn into one of “them”?
That’s too bad Bob. Oh well, let me grab my shuffleboard stick and beat another pin head out of a pissburg fan here. I shaved today and chafed my neck so it’s a bit red right now, I’ll go out and drink a bud with the old dude across the street as we dismember a few steelers. Hey, what the phq is a steeler? Hhahahahahahaha..isn’t it adorable how they defend their teams? Boooopaww…Poor mutherphkers. Hawaiian shirts..Bwahahahahhahahaha, hey…you forgot the tricycles! Keep em’ coming ladies, I love the attention. It’s good to be the king.
I don’t care who wins or loses as long as pissburg doesn’t win.
Snowbirds..who phqn still uses that?
you seem a bit angry dude. I suggest you get out of the sun and drink your metamucil lol!

and you are right, i did forget tricycles but then again I don't live down there. snowbirds: a very common phrase around here for retirees who disappear down south when the temp drops. maybe snowwimps would be more fitting?

...btw, what are you king of? trolling topix is not something to be proud of imo.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#24 Jan 18, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem a bit angry dude. I suggest you get out of the sun and drink your metamucil lol!
and you are right, i did forget tricycles but then again I don't live down there. snowbirds: a very common phrase around here for retirees who disappear down south when the temp drops. maybe snowwimps would be more fitting?
...btw, what are you king of? trolling topix is not something to be proud of imo.
Well bob, I remember vividly our comic contest of months past so I’ve decided to keep that memory and not go back and forth with you in the manner in which you choose. Unless you feel really strongly about this. What the hell is metamucil? It bothers me bob that you are attempting to dig at a person with some word you have knowledge of that doesn’t appear in MY vocabulary. Something g you understand intimately? Snowbirds bob isn’t at all what we use to describe people that flock here in the winter months. We call them income bob, you see when they’re HERE spending money bob and they’re NOT there spending money. Maybe that’s why Pennsylvania is such a shithole and Florida is so beautiful. Tell me bob, when you’re not watching this booopaw, do you fish? I do bob, year round. But hey building snowmen must be fun too. Yep, a hammock stretched between two trees, a girl in a bikini close at hand, A pool at just the right temp a boat just waiting to get launched palms swaying in the breeze, year round sunshine and no smell of rancid factories. It really sucks bob. I envy you guys up there. I sure wish I were as rich as you were so I could live the “High” life like you do. Well bob, someone has to live in the ghetto. Ghetto life sucks bob, but I guess I’ll have another gin and tonic and chill with this smooth bch in the bikini…till she goes home that is!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#25 Jan 18, 2011
Yep..I sure am angry.
Its good to be the king!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#26 Jan 18, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Bwaahahahahahahah…you tried your hand at an insult on an internet forum…Bwahahahahahahaha…..What a phqn mook. Hey..hey…if I find your pin head brain on the beach with my metal detector do I have to give it back? I mean what’s the difference that little thing or the nothing you have now? Bwahahahhahaahha…phqn hillbilly’s, ya gotta love em’!
"Phqn mook?" What, are you Vietnamese? No, then your English would be better and you'd have some self-respect. Seriously, dude, you can CLAIM to be witty all you want, but so far you're just babbling.

BTW, I LOVE the stuff about chillin' with "smooth bitches" on the beaches of North Ft. Myers. I think you mean "severely wrinkled bitches," and if she's "chillin'" it may be because she's already dead.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

#27 Jan 18, 2011
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Phqn mook?" What, are you Vietnamese? No, then your English would be better and you'd have some self-respect. Seriously, dude, you can CLAIM to be witty all you want, but so far you're just babbling.
BTW, I LOVE the stuff about chillin' with "smooth bitches" on the beaches of North Ft. Myers. I think you mean "severely wrinkled bitches," and if she's "chillin'" it may be because she's already dead.
Who says I live in N Ft Myers? Hey really keep the attempts going man I don’t mind them at all. So have I asked yet..what the hell is a steeler?
PSFCOM

Bethpage, NY

#28 Jan 18, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Who says I live in N Ft Myers? Hey really keep the attempts going man I don’t mind them at all. So have I asked yet..what the hell is a steeler?
Take the time yourself and do the research, if it isn't already plainly obvious what a Steeler is.
wolfy

Farmingdale, NY

#29 Jan 18, 2011
Jets 31 Steelers 21... I hope,from my heart.
props to both teams it should be a great game.
My head tells me beating a team your even with twice in a row is a difficult task edge- steelers.but thats why the games are played .
go gang green
who ever wins will have all they can handle with the packers

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#30 Jan 18, 2011
Topix_Football wrote:
Vote who you think will win!
Well not many people saw this one coming. The steelers, yes. The J-E-T-S? Not so much.
They were the better team on Sunday though. They backed up all their talking on the field with a win over the mighty Pats.
The Steelers were down early, but came back like a team that has "been there, done that."
I believe they will also take care of the Jets.
The Steelers are playing Sunday because Ray Rice carries the ball like a loaf of bread. Their was no holding call on that Punt return either...should have been a TD. As usual, like Tom Brady, the NFL protects the Steelers. Ben Rapesburger and the rest of the 'Hit To The Helmet' Gang are going down.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#31 Jan 18, 2011
yernogoood- wrote:
<quoted text>Well bob, I remember vividly our comic contest of months past so I’ve decided to keep that memory and not go back and forth with you in the manner in which you choose. Unless you feel really strongly about this. What the hell is metamucil? It bothers me bob that you are attempting to dig at a person with some word you have knowledge of that doesn’t appear in MY vocabulary. Something g you understand intimately? Snowbirds bob isn’t at all what we use to describe people that flock here in the winter months. We call them income bob, you see when they’re HERE spending money bob and they’re NOT there spending money. Maybe that’s why Pennsylvania is such a shithole and Florida is so beautiful. Tell me bob, when you’re not watching this booopaw, do you fish? I do bob, year round. But hey building snowmen must be fun too. Yep, a hammock stretched between two trees, a girl in a bikini close at hand, A pool at just the right temp a boat just waiting to get launched palms swaying in the breeze, year round sunshine and no smell of rancid factories. It really sucks bob. I envy you guys up there. I sure wish I were as rich as you were so I could live the “High” life like you do. Well bob, someone has to live in the ghetto. Ghetto life sucks bob, but I guess I’ll have another gin and tonic and chill with this smooth bch in the bikini…till she goes home that is!
yernotsellingitwell, lol! warm weather breeds soft people dude. i love the cold, i ski, i hike in snowshoes, i winter backpack. At your age maybe a hammock is a good thing, who knows, maybe I'll be dreaming of hammocks some day. not today though, too much fun waiting when the snow starts flying. and when did florida NOT become a shithole? I've been several times and I don't see the attraction....of course I lived in San Diego for a number of years so I'm biased when it comes to beaches i guess, but florida is not that attractive to me. the interior is pure hell, summer is pure hell too. also how can you stand all the new yorkers who migrate down there?....unless of course you're one of them.

btw, i live in a small town, have a great IT job and pay less than 10% of my monthly gross on the mortgage for a 5 bedroom, 3 story house with a two car garage and a double lot.... don't lock my car doors, don't lock my house when i'm there. real quite, no crime to speak of...what's not to like?

I do like fishing but don't do too much these days. way too busy coaching my kids various athletic teams and getting in some golf when possible.

but the main thing i like about western pa is being a sports fan. this is THE place to be if you like football and hockey...which i do.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#32 Jan 18, 2011
Guys guys guys..

Can we talk about the game?
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#33 Jan 18, 2011
Topix_Football wrote:
Guys guys guys..
yes we can! sanchez, imo, is going to find out why flacco got so rattled if harrison can get to him early. forget about the jets running on the steelers. ain't gonna happen. the key will be to limit any special teams damage since that is the weak link imo. I think the black and gold running game needs to step up. the jets secondary is pretty damn good.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#34 Jan 18, 2011
Topix_Football wrote:
Guys guys guys..
OK, but get yourself a screen name first. I don't feel like talking to the Topix mainframe.
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#35 Jan 18, 2011
this is good. real good. seems like they already won their personal super bowl taken from another website:

Immediately after the New York Jets beat the New England Patriots to advance to the AFC championship game, Jets players reportedly partied all night in New York City.

According to the New York Post, Mark Sanchez, kicker Nick Folk, Braylon Edwards, Darrelle Revis, tight end Dustin Keller and defensive end Shaun Ellis went to SushiSamba park at about 1 a.m. and partied with "sushi, tequila and magnums of Champagne."

Sanchez was reportedly "the last one to leave around 3:30 a.m," while Edwards and Revis continued at Juliet Supper Club in Chelsea with 20 friends.

A witness told Page Six that Edwards "got on the mike and led the crowd to chant "J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!"
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#36 Jan 18, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we can! sanchez, imo, is going to find out why flacco got so rattled if harrison can get to him early. forget about the jets running on the steelers. ain't gonna happen. the key will be to limit any special teams damage since that is the weak link imo. I think the black and gold running game needs to step up. the jets secondary is pretty damn good.
Yep, should be another low-scoring affair. Let's keep doing the squib-kicking thing until they make an adjustment to counter it. And maybe NOT dialing up a slow-moving draw play from the shotgun in the endzone should be part of it somehow. If we keep cheap NY points off the board, I think we'll be fine. I want to see a lot of exotic blitzes to rattle Sanchez.

I'm curious what kind of game-planning Rex Ryan's staff does. They've proven themselves to be far more able at it than I would have thought (they were the first team to out-think and out-coach the Patriots, and that's saying something). What weaknesses would you attack if you were RR?

Since: Dec 10

Columbus, OH

#37 Jan 18, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
this is good. real good. seems like they already won their personal super bowl taken from another website:
Immediately after the New York Jets beat the New England Patriots to advance to the AFC championship game, Jets players reportedly partied all night in New York City.
According to the New York Post, Mark Sanchez, kicker Nick Folk, Braylon Edwards, Darrelle Revis, tight end Dustin Keller and defensive end Shaun Ellis went to SushiSamba park at about 1 a.m. and partied with "sushi, tequila and magnums of Champagne."
Sanchez was reportedly "the last one to leave around 3:30 a.m," while Edwards and Revis continued at Juliet Supper Club in Chelsea with 20 friends.
A witness told Page Six that Edwards "got on the mike and led the crowd to chant "J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets!"
I don't blame them for celebrating the win over the pats. There were very few that gave them the W. They did go and beat a team most people said were going to kick their butt. They went into a major underdog and beat them up bad. There are so many people that want to come up with excuses about games. The team that don't quit and play for 60 mins. win the game. There are so many crappy teams and few good/great teams in the NFL. It is good to see both championships with good/great teams. Say what you want to but all the teams in the games this weekend have at least 1 super bowl championship. Look forward this weekend games and to a great super bowl. GO BLACK AND GOLD

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#38 Jan 18, 2011
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, should be another low-scoring affair. Let's keep doing the squib-kicking thing until they make an adjustment to counter it. And maybe NOT dialing up a slow-moving draw play from the shotgun in the endzone should be part of it somehow. If we keep cheap NY points off the board, I think we'll be fine. I want to see a lot of exotic blitzes to rattle Sanchez.
I'm curious what kind of game-planning Rex Ryan's staff does. They've proven themselves to be far more able at it than I would have thought (they were the first team to out-think and out-coach the Patriots, and that's saying something). What weaknesses would you attack if you were RR?
The Steelers' offensive line may be a little banged-up and vunerable. I would try to exploit that and go after Big Ben.
Mike Tomlin

Lansdale, PA

#39 Jan 18, 2011
Steeler Fan wrote:
What I'd like to know is what is meant by Steeler Nation? I'm getting tired of hearing that.
six

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#40 Jan 18, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
actually they were partying because they dont have to play Baltimore...they got the soft way to Dallas

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#41 Jan 18, 2011
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
forget running on the steelers??...the Jets ran for over 100 yards on them last time as the secondary part of the game plan..cant run on the Steelers??...that's funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2016 Super Bowl Predictions: New England Patrio... 12 min Freon Boner 7
News Ranking Patriots' Top 5 Sleepers to Watch in Camp 21 min Taint Life Grand 1
News NFL Rumors: Tom Brady vs. Roger Goodell Headed ... 25 min Marky Mark AC Repair 31
News Teddy Bridgewater Only 4th Best NFC North QB Sa... 1 hr Fart news 12
News Giants defensive end Pierre-Paul injures hand i... 17 hr Stiff bulge 4
News Rams QB Nick Foles is entering his fourth NFL s... 19 hr tom wingo 2
News Redblacks match their 2014 win total with a sec... 19 hr tom wingo 2
More from around the web