Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh ...

Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh in Pro Bowl

There are 60 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 7, 2011, titled Vikings' Kevin Williams replaces Suh in Pro Bowl. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams was added to the NFC Pro Bowl team today, replacing injured Detroit Lions rookie Ndamukong Suh, the Vikings announced today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Minjey

Austin, TX

#21 Jan 8, 2011
Frazier is already making his mark. I think he will attract good coaches and players. McDaniel would be a great start. Dungy would be an excellent manager of player personnel.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Jan 8, 2011
The saints farted tonight.And the 12th man was awesome.

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#23 Jan 8, 2011
green gay fagers wrote:
The saints farted tonight.And the 12th man was awesome.
Where is our buddy WHO DAT CHARLIE? Sobbing in his gumbo?

WHO DAT

TWO DAT

NOT!
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Jan 8, 2011
eric_113 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is our buddy WHO DAT CHARLIE? Sobbing in his gumbo?
WHO DAT
TWO DAT
NOT!
He's out "bag shopping".

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#25 Jan 8, 2011
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>He's out "bag shopping".
Bet he wishes he didn't sell all his.

Go Eagles.
Nostradamus

Circle Pines, MN

#26 Jan 8, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
Hey idiots!
Football season over so soon?
Come join the Packer bandwagon until next season, the only problem is that we don't want defectors.
You all sound hypocritical of your team and players....nice!
Go Packers!
Go Rodgers!
It is currently 8:46 PM CDT on 01/08/2011. Enjoy the last 24 hours of your season.
Nostradamus

Circle Pines, MN

#27 Jan 8, 2011
eric_113 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is our buddy WHO DAT CHARLIE? Sobbing in his gumbo?
WHO DAT
TWO DAT
NOT!
Saints fans didn't know how to win with class. Neither did the players. They were talking all off-season how they were going to knock Brett Favre out of the opening game by going after his ankle. Classless...just like the Saints fans...no class.

Kinda like giving a homeless crack addict a million dollars. They don't know what to do with it, so they make fools of themselves. KARMA.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#28 Jan 8, 2011
big joke!the cock will fly into the sky!

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#29 Jan 9, 2011
What's Aaron Rodger's playoff record? & Mike McCarthy? The only playoff win McCarthy has had was with what QB? Maybe Green Bay can try & coax him back starting monday since the season's likely over tommorrow. Andy Reid's actually a decent playoff coach, especially at home.

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#30 Jan 9, 2011
Nostradamus wrote:
<quoted text>
Saints fans didn't know how to win with class. Neither did the players. They were talking all off-season how they were going to knock Brett Favre out of the opening game by going after his ankle. Classless...just like the Saints fans...no class.
Kinda like giving a homeless crack addict a million dollars. They don't know what to do with it, so they make fools of themselves. KARMA.
Well said, and I would add the national media swept the Aint's bad behavior under the rug. We were supposed to feel good for the lovable losers from New Orleans, the city that rose from the despair of Katrina.

If the Aint's had won cleanly in the NFC Championship game, I may have bought into that myself.

But no, the Aint's not only showed blatant disregard for the rules of the game and good sportsmanship, they also had the temerity to brag about it.

So I enjoyed watching the underdog Seahawks take it to the "Superbowl Champs", and give that thug defense a good helping of azzwhuppin.

Karma indeed.
Da Bears 2010

Lake In The Hills, IL

#31 Jan 9, 2011
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>He's out "bag shopping".
Actually there has been a bag shortage since around October. Minnesota bought them all up.

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#32 Jan 9, 2011
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there has been a bag shortage since around October. Minnesota bought them all up.
Careful, as the Pecker trolls love to point out there is no prize for second place. You may find yourself in need of a bag if Cutler folds like a well oiled lawnchair like last week.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#33 Jan 9, 2011
Cross the Border wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous......?
Then start the new year with a great new team....The GreenBay Packers!
Besides next season Jared and Subway will overdose on alcohol and find himself being sued like Bart for running over an old lady in Minneapolis.
Go Packers!
Go Rodgers!
Why would we want to support a team that probably wont even make it to the nfc championship game?????
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Jan 9, 2011
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually there has been a bag shortage since around October. Minnesota bought them all up.
I would not get cocky if i were you!We may see cutler throw 9 interceptions and have a hissy fit on th sidelines again.

“Zimmer Turner Overdrive”

Since: Jan 07

Minneapolis

#35 Jan 9, 2011
Andy Reid has never lost a home playoff game. Rodgers has never won one & McCarthy has one exactly one playoff game-with Brett Favre. Pretty sure this trend continues, especially with all the pundents falling all over-themselves to pick the packers.
Who_Dat_Charlie

United States

#36 Jan 9, 2011
eric_113 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is our buddy WHO DAT CHARLIE? Sobbing in his gumbo?
WHO DAT
TWO DAT
NOT!
Still here Eric. I was in meeting all day. We are thinking of moving the WHODATNATION to this blog since it has been sooooo quiet up there all year.

WHO DAT
BE BACK
Da Bears 2010

Lake In The Hills, IL

#37 Jan 9, 2011
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>I would not get cocky if i were you!We may see cutler throw 9 interceptions and have a hissy fit on th sidelines again.
Well I guess you will have to sit at home and watch us. I for one just scored tickets yesterday for next weeks game. Maybe you will see me on TV. I will be the one with a beer in my hand with the Bear hat on. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Da Bears 2010

Lake In The Hills, IL

#38 Jan 9, 2011
shawn-from-crystal wrote:
If I was Frasier, I would be trying to lure Tice here to coach the offensive line. He may have flopped as a head coach, but was one of the best O-line coaches the vikings have ever had. Hes a players coach as well.
Why would he want to coach a bunch of losers. He is now in the playoffs. You can watch him next week
Who_Dat_Charlie

United States

#39 Jan 9, 2011
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Well I guess you will have to sit at home and watch us. I for one just scored tickets yesterday for next weeks game. Maybe you will see me on TV. I will be the one with a beer in my hand with the Bear hat on. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Yep I was hoping for a great game against the Bears. Maybe next year if the Bears can get there.

WHO DAT
BE BACK
Da Bears 2010

Lake In The Hills, IL

#40 Jan 9, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep I was hoping for a great game against the Bears. Maybe next year if the Bears can get there.
WHO DAT
BE BACK
Future looks great for us. We will meet down the road again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings' Jeff Locke still seeking consistency Thu Fart news 11
News Inside Rob Gronkowski's Wild Georgia Night: $10... Jul 1 Fart Knicknames 4
News NFL Rumors: Tom Brady vs. Roger Goodell Headed ... Jul 1 Geraldo Rivfarta ... 20
News Roger Goodell has one credible option: Pardon B... Jul 1 tom wingo 7
News Green Bay Packers: will they go undefeated at h... Jun 30 Fart news 3
News Trump's City Club Speech Drawing Big Crowd, Pro... Jun 30 4th of Fartly 8
News Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel (2)... Jun 30 Fart Stains 7
More from around the web