Where Were San Francisco's 49ers' Fans?

Where Were San Francisco's 49ers' Fans?

There are 2 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Where Were San Francisco's 49ers' Fans?. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

TV and sports writers are puzzling over the relatively low ratings in the San Francisco/San Jose/Oakland market for the Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

raiderfaith

Clayton, NC

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Realistically niners ravens matchup wasn't an interesting matchup. Given flacco is a personality less qb and kaepernick is so new,I am not surprised numbers were low. Plus niners had a long stretch of mediocrity. Hard to keep a fan base. Heck Raiders have been bad so long we had to lower capacity to avoid blackouts. We use to have a huge following, That has shrunk. Miners will start drawing interest as they seem set for awhile and should be competitive.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2013
Those are the most NON LOYAL fans I know. True,the Raiders have been bad fa so long,but at least were loyal. I was born n raised in Oakland,i see it first hand. 90% of mu family are Fruity Niners fans,and when they were doing bad,u barely see there fans. The Autumn wind will gust again!!! RAIDERS 2013!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saints suck like the raiders do 14 min iknowwhouare 1
seems like the saints should be playing dallas ... 16 min iknowwhouare 2
(_)_)///////D Cant stop talking about Brady 1 hr Farts R Fun 9
mor feetball stuffs and peperoni (_)_)///////D 1 hr FART watch 18
Help keep this lame thread alive. 1 hr FART watch 144
Carrlust, Breeslust, Bradylust, Boner-Triangle 1 hr FART watch 18
Media hates Brady and Bradylust, Got Wood 1 hr FART watch 38
More from around the web