What If Hue Jackson Was Still the Hea...

What If Hue Jackson Was Still the Head Coach in Oakland?

There are 9 comments on the BleacherReport story from Oct 2, 2012, titled What If Hue Jackson Was Still the Head Coach in Oakland?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

When Mark Davis hired Reggie McKenzie to run the football operations it started a new era of football for the Oakland Raiders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

raiderfaith

Timberlake, NC

#1 Oct 2, 2012
foolish article. of course jacksons offense woukd be better at this point, he would have had a lot more than 4 games to run it. Give Allen time. I know everyone is down on knaap. But that is what we have for now, so we roll with it. Week 3 against the steelers was a nice dispkay of never give up. If we could keep that going week in and week out we would be on the right track.
Jackson had the locker room divided and he couldn't keep that rah rah style of coaching fresh for long. I think Dennis will work this out, with or without knaap.
Knapp Time

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Without Knapp preferred....

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Palmer will play the steelers harder than other opponents after all those years in Cincinatti, but he needs to realize he's a Raider now and needs to play EVERYBODY the same way he did the steelers.
Knapp Time

Houston, TX

#4 Oct 3, 2012
19/34 202 yards, NO TDs is not going to cut it....

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Knapp Time wrote:
Without Knapp preferred....
LOL

Houston, I'm getting closer and closer to getting on your bandwagon for a new OC. LOL.

I think the system Knapp is trying to run can definitely work.....with proper execution.

Having said that (LOL).........

2 weeks ago we get a lucky play--screen pass to Goodson and he takes it to the goal. Soooooo......Knapp adds this to the playbook (?) and we run it 3 times in the game !?!?!?....all unsuccessfully.

5 passes to Marcel Reece in the same spot....??? The first time it was great but Denver started looking for it and got better and better at defending it....until we lost yards on it. Sure Marce ran different routes to get there but.......

1 pass to Ausberry that he missed (bad throw by Carson). They have GOT to get Ausberry involved more.

Until the O-line starts establishing our run game, this offense will never amount to it's full potential.
Movin on down

Miami, FL

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Palmer ran away from the Bengals for this crap.
Knapp Time

Houston, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Zild0405 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Houston, I'm getting closer and closer to getting on your bandwagon for a new OC. LOL.
I think the system Knapp is trying to run can definitely work.....with proper execution.
lol..just calling it as I see it

There WAS a reason he was let go the first time...

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#8 Oct 3, 2012
LOL....

McKenzie is doing what he can with the money he's got to work with I think.

Just like the players he signs, mostly unproven nobodies that come cheap, the coaching staff is the "affordable".

Dennis Allen, Jason Tarver, Greg Knapp.........you get what you pay for.

2-3 more years and we should be able to build a good team that executes well in a solid system.
Knapp Time

Houston, TX

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Zild0405 wrote:
LOL....
McKenzie is doing what he can with the money he's got to work with I think.
Just like the players he signs, mostly unproven nobodies that come cheap, the coaching staff is the "affordable".
Dennis Allen, Jason Tarver, Greg Knapp.........you get what you pay for.
2-3 more years and we should be able to build a good team that executes well in a solid system.
Most pieces on the player roster are in place...McKenzie Cheap Skate needs upgrade the staff...like yesturday....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colin Kaepernick 3 hr COLORED BOY 60
News Tony Stewart calls Colin Kaepernick an 'idiot' 5 hr BamaMan 5
News Patriots News: Will Terrance Knighton Make The ... 17 hr Jizz Hell Brady 1
News Kyle Long on Pats-Bears fight: Was looking out ... 20 hr Stroker Ace 4
News NFL: Ex-Jet QB Sanchez defrauded in investment ... 20 hr Sloppy Sanchez 5
News Kaepernick decision not to stand for anthem get... Mon y 1
News Matthews, Peppers talk PEDs with NFL investigators Mon y 2
More from around the web