George: Dallas Cowboys have emerged a...

George: Dallas Cowboys have emerged as a model - of mediocrity

There are 3 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Jan 2, 2013, titled George: Dallas Cowboys have emerged as a model - of mediocrity. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

On Monday, following yet another 8-8 season, Cowboys coach Jason Garrett told reporters the Cowboys must improve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

1DaBread22

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I think that everyone blames Romo and it shouldn't be that. we lost valuable players this season and in the division game Sunday night, watch out next year when we are healthy and a 110 % stronger now the Tony found Dez and can count on him more we will make it.
Curt

Florence, SC

#2 Jan 2, 2013
We really need an offense cord.. I think we get away from run game way to much ... We want win with romo throwing the ball 40 times a game Murray needs to carry the ball at least 20 times a game.. A good offense makes our defense better..
1DaBread22

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I don't believe that it is about the offensive coordinator I believe if we have everyone healthy through the year on both sides of the ball it will work maybe changing the play caller would make it a little bit different but for how long . Dallas needs help on the field . The defense will be stronger but if we can't produce offensively then they are more exposed to getting hurt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings cut struggling kicker Blair Walsh Sat PickedPhartz 5
Bradylust runs rampant Fri Fish n rod 15
News Can we forgive athletes who stiff the president? Fri MaybePhartzz 18
News Source: Dolphins to release veteran LT Albert Fri Always DL 1
News Chargers 2017 season tickets at StubHub range f... Fri 700Pharts 4
News How Victor Cruz became a Giants legend in such ... Fri JPP Handshake 2
News Kraft: Lifting Brady jersey like stealing a gre... Fri Inspector Gidget 4
More from around the web