2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition

2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Jan 15, 2013, titled 2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Now that the college football season is over and all but four NFL teams are enjoying the offseason, we can start to look ahead to April's draft.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

Bob okc

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2013
For years the Hunt family ownership has sucked the loyalty from us the fans. Occasionally throwing us a bone by coughing up a few bucks and hireing one big name to the team to give us hope. As long as the stadium is sold out, they will be giving up draft picks & passing up good free agents that might cost them the steady bottom line (take risk that might get us deep in the play-offs). Lets see how they handle the #1 draft pick this year. The Chiefs need a commander in the offensive back field first of all! That is just a start! Then build a championship team. How do you think Stienbrenner built the Yankees? Forty years is too long to get back to a Super Bowl!!! I'm sure many of us would like to see us contend again before we die of old age!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders legends revel in return to relevance 13 hr RAIDER MISTERIO OG 140
Corrupt, Drunk and Stupid, the Current Day Spor... Fri Media Doesnt Care... 2
Media Trying To Figure Out How NOT To Give Brad... Fri Give a the Man Hi... 1
Sports Writers Owe Brady 4 MVPs But Can Only Gi... Fri Supreme Court 1
ESPN Scratching Heads and Working Overtime To S... Thu Wake Up Time 1
NFL Takes Less Than Four Minutes To Show That G... Thu Anonymous 3
ESPN, Media And NFL Looking For A Way To Steal ... Thu Growing Corruptio... 1
More from around the web