Raiders won't have Palmer for finale

Raiders won't have Palmer for finale

There are 6 comments on the Fox Sports story from Dec 24, 2012, titled Raiders won't have Palmer for finale. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Oakland Raiders quarterback Carson Palmer suffered cracked ribs and a bruised lung after a hard hit by Carolina linebacker Greg Hardy and will not play in the team's final game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Dec 24, 2012
cracked rigs and bruised lung!. guess it was that bad and he took a hard hit. can you imagine? that broken leg he got against pittsburgh when he was a bungle and now this hit with cracked ribs? good thing i didn't make fun of kc's (qb) when we played him. they say it was a phisical game. i mean even c newton was complaining about being attacked dirty by the RAIDERS HE EVEN kicked t kelly on the face of his helmet and had contact with the reff.
but, after all that palmer will miss the last game vs chargers. some sports writers believe it may be his last game as a RAIDER! iiii doubt it but who knows? these two backup (qb's) that we have just haven't shown enough. palmer is definitely best "available"! unless you guys want mark m sanches, tony romo, cutler, m vick OR, tebow?
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#2 Dec 24, 2012
I have no problem with Romo. Cutler would be my second choice on that list followed by Tebow. I think Vick is done and I never liked Sanchez

This year's draft class is strong with OL and DL so I think those issues we need to address in the draft. Surely we can get some FAs at CB, RB and QB if needed.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#3 Dec 24, 2012
TexasRaider wrote:
I have no problem with Romo. Cutler would be my second choice on that list followed by Tebow. I think Vick is done and I never liked Sanchez
This year's draft class is strong with OL and DL so I think those issues we need to address in the draft. Surely we can get some FAs at CB, RB and QB if needed.
i forgot to add alex smith. you knowww he wants out! before, i would have minded a smith, but i think he may have picked up good experience with his coach. i used to think of a smith the way i think of m leinart, and i probaby still do but now i think he's more settled and more experienced now. out of all these guys?,yea, probably tony romo or yei cuntler. micheal vick, alex smith, mark sanches and last but not least? tim TEBOW! but? only out of emergency! THIS IS WHY I STILL SAY, STICK WITH CARSON PALMER!
who else is out there that may- be his time or may want out? big ben? tom brady?. trade?
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Dec 24, 2012
FLIP A COIN! who start vs chargers? i say matt leinart! ONLY, cause he started as #2 last sunday for most of the game, AND? probably cause d allen and or g knapp don't trust terrelle pryor.
but? who i think should start and finish the game? terrelle pryor! but then again, one whole game shows nothing. unless pryor impresses. thats just going to leave fans hungry for pryor for next season and things will repeat itself if d allen is still head coach!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
raiderfaith

Sanford, NC

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Leinhart should start. He a,tually played dwcent. Olaying was horrendous. 3rd and 12 and it was a quick dink pass for a possible 2yd gain?...horrible.

“RAIDERS 2015--JUST WIN BABY!”

Since: Jul 11

Michigan

#6 Dec 25, 2012
I say play TP. Let's find out what we got. He's been on the team for almost 2 whole years. Let him play the game. Give him the whole game and give him time to lead, manage the clock, etc.....and see how he does under pressure for more than one possession. Let him run this team on the field and go down by 2 TD's (or whatever)in the first half and then come out 2nd half and see how he handles it. When we're looking at 3rd and 12 let TP run the ball instead of calling for a 2-3 yard pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vikings' Jeff Locke still seeking consistency Thu Fart news 11
News Inside Rob Gronkowski's Wild Georgia Night: $10... Jul 1 Fart Knicknames 4
News NFL Rumors: Tom Brady vs. Roger Goodell Headed ... Jul 1 Geraldo Rivfarta ... 20
News Roger Goodell has one credible option: Pardon B... Jul 1 tom wingo 7
News Green Bay Packers: will they go undefeated at h... Jun 30 Fart news 3
News Trump's City Club Speech Drawing Big Crowd, Pro... Jun 30 4th of Fartly 8
News Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel (2)... Jun 30 Fart Stains 7
More from around the web