Washington Redskins: 10 Keys to Victo...

Washington Redskins: 10 Keys to Victory Against the Giants

There are 8 comments on the BleacherReport story from Nov 30, 2012, titled Washington Redskins: 10 Keys to Victory Against the Giants. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

For the first time in five years, the Redskins are playing meaningful football in December, and you can expect FedEx Field to be in a state of pandemonium on a cold Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Russell

United States

#1 Dec 1, 2012
Got to have this one go skins.....
Jerrys Kids

Houston, TX

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Dont move to Dallas....they choke more than the Giants...
Toofless Farts

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Dont forget the incest....and cow humping....
UHaul

Miami, FL

#6 Dec 4, 2012
Jerrys Kids wrote:
Dont move to Dallas....they choke more than the Giants...
I recently read that the metro area with currently the most domestic net migration (the top relocation destination) was Dallas, and Miami is number two. What we can learn from this is that people are attracted by crappy NFL teams.
Noodle Arm Interprise

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 4, 2012
UHaul wrote:
<quoted text>
I recently read that the metro area with currently the most domestic net migration (the top relocation destination) was Dallas, and Miami is number two. What we can learn from this is that people are attracted by crappy NFL teams.
This is true...I plan to move to NJ next and purchase some Tim Teblow jerseys...
Tailgate fatties

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Do they eat brauts and weigh 400lbs like in Minnesota....
Cowdome

Miami, FL

#10 Dec 4, 2012
LA has hot chicks but no NFL football. Minneapolis has NFL football and women in the stands larger than the players on the field.
Udders and Bells

Houston, TX

#12 Dec 4, 2012
Dallas has hot chicks...the only problem is they have four legs and say moo....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyton's Last Interception 6 hr ESPN Backed Peyton 2
Another NFL Coverup 7 hr Devil in the Details 2
News Giants owner Mara 'comfortable' with NFL suspen... 7 hr Not Giant But Small 3
Real Giants, Real Mara, Now Seen 9 hr Women Unite 1
Jerry Jones Big Oops 10 hr Wrong Focus 2
News Dak's been right for Dallas so far 10 hr Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Questions loom as Broncos head into third prese... 10 hr Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web