Bryant ejected from mall in row over droopy pants

Full story: El Paso Times

Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant was ejected from an upscale Dallas shopping mall after a dispute over the sagging pants worn by him and some companions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Here we go again

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

10

10

9

Jerry, please set a meeting with Dez and his agent. Give them an ultimatum. This is a young fella from Lufkin who people have taking a liking to, what a shame. I am sick of this! This entourage crap don't play, now we above it all and the team????? Reality, will continue to underachieve with this behavior, better fix it, please wake BIG D.

“Daves Lover Hank”

Since: Aug 08

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

7

4

4

Mayne he farted and had to air it out.
east ep

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 26, 2011
 

Judged:

10

9

9

Typical,you can take the kid out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the kid.
General Larry Platt

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

8

1

1



Pants on the ground,
Pants on the ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!
With the gold in your mouth,
Hat turned sideways,
Pants hit the ground,
Call yourself a cool cat,
Lookin' like a fool,
Walkin' in the mall with your pants on the ground!
Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground,
Lookin' like a fool,
Walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground.
Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!
longhorn1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

24

24

23

Hey Dez, you are no longer a Lufkin Panther high school star. You wear the Dallas star now just like Bob Lilly, Staubach, Aikman, Emmett Smith, and those who came before you. Show the same class as they did.
Lisa

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

7

5

5

In prison, walking around with your buns hanging out is a signal to all the homies in the joint. I'd wonder if he was trolling.
Mike Tyson

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

7

5

4

Yes a signal that he bees alls abouts the fudge packin goin on in there.
Jack Cates

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

7

5

5

Money can't buy class. Or common sense. This fool will make millions in the league and be broke the day he retires. Or in jail. Too bad, I was trying to like him.
east ep

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

9

9

9

General Larry Platt wrote:
Pants on the ground,
Pants on the ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!
With the gold in your mouth,
Hat turned sideways,
Pants hit the ground,
Call yourself a cool cat,
Lookin' like a fool,
Walkin' in the mall with your pants on the ground!
Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground,
Lookin' like a fool,
Walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground.
Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!
Great post ,hilarious.
get real

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

7

6

5

longhorn1 wrote:
Hey Dez, you are no longer a Lufkin Panther high school star. You wear the Dallas star now just like Bob Lilly, Staubach, Aikman, Emmett Smith, and those who came before you. Show the same class as they did.
What do you expect from jerrys players after all he has a ex drug runner (nate newton)on his weekly cowboy show!
Renteria is Happy

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

8

7

5

General Larry Platt wrote:
Pants on the ground,
Pants on the ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!
With the gold in your mouth,
Hat turned sideways,
Pants hit the ground,
Call yourself a cool cat,
Lookin' like a fool,
Walkin' in the mall with your pants on the ground!
Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground,
Lookin' like a fool,
Walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground.
Get it up, hey!
Get your pants off the ground,
Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!
"Don't bemoan the guys who wear that hats sideways. Someone has to make the French fries."

--Neal Boortz.
SPEARCHUCKER EL MAYATE

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

6

5

5

good arrest all scum who wears his or hers pants like that,there are public and pvt. standards thank god.
Rey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

6

5

4

He thinks he is going to get females' attention, the only ones that will get HOT are NOT females.
sports fan

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 29, 2011
 

Judged:

20

19

18

get real wrote:
<quoted text>What do you expect from jerrys players after all he has a ex drug runner (nate newton)on his weekly cowboy show!
You do have a point. Even Michael Irvin had a blemish on his record and is now a fox analyst.

“Unions = Thugs”

Since: Mar 11

Johnston City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 29, 2011
 

Judged:

10

8

6

ha ha ha.....just another rich thug with no commonsense.....he will be out of the league in three years.
sport fan

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 2, 2011
 

Judged:

18

18

17

Fraudulent Prez wrote:
ha ha ha.....just another rich thug with no commonsense.....he will be out of the league in three years.
I seriously doubt if Dez Bryant will be out of the league in 3 years. Look at T.O. and how many years he made lasted. Dez has tremendous talent, just very high schoolish still and immature.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••