Eagles, Vick Agree to $100M Contract

Full story: MyFoxPhilly 24
The Philadelphia Eagles agreed to a six-year, $100 million contract with quarterback Michael Vick Monday, ESPN reported, citing an NFL source. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Madden

Winder, GA

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Ummm....this is actually worth more than his last contract with the Falcons.

LOL! GO VICK!
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 Aug 29, 2011
John Madden wrote:
Ummm....this is actually worth more than his last contract with the Falcons.
LOL! GO VICK!
Imagine that LOL LOL

Since: Apr 07

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2011
Redemption IS possible.
Doglover

Celina, OH

#6 Aug 30, 2011
Fans should demand he donate half of it to the ASPCA. That would help heal and feed alot of abused and hungry animals. Also, since the NFL has a code of ethics and some players are suspended for much more minor offenses than a felony conviction...why not let everyone play and make money. Seems the code means nothing anyway.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#8 Aug 30, 2011
Doglover wrote:
Fans should demand he donate half of it to the ASPCA. That would help heal and feed alot of abused and hungry animals. Also, since the NFL has a code of ethics and some players are suspended for much more minor offenses than a felony conviction...why not let everyone play and make money. Seems the code means nothing anyway.
Donate half your salary if you are so worried about the dogs having food. You talk like a dam fool.
michael vick is my idol

Haverhill, MA

#9 Aug 30, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
<quoted text>Donate half your salary if you are so worried about the dogs having food. You talk like a dam fool.
LOL. People act like Vick has to take care of all those damn beasts, LOL.
Nike Rules

Athens, GA

#11 Aug 30, 2011
Doglover wrote:
Doglover? LMAO......because that's the only thing you can control and TELL IT to love you.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#12 Aug 30, 2011
michael vick is my idol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. People act like Vick has to take care of all those damn beasts, LOL.
Yes they do and they themselves aren't going to feed one. A bunch of idiots
Get Out

Wilmington, NC

#14 Aug 30, 2011
Doglover wrote:
Go play with your chew toy.
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#16 Aug 30, 2011
Get Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play with your chew toy.
LOL LOL
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#17 Aug 30, 2011
Hey where is ole USAROCKS, NEUTRAL, CON-VICK-T, well you all may remember him by his video LOL, at any rate hopefully he got washed away with the hurricane.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#18 Aug 31, 2011
Doglover wrote:
The code of ethics is a joke. Fans? Fanatics.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#19 Aug 31, 2011
Andy Reid wrote:
Hey where is ole USAROCKS, NEUTRAL, CON-VICK-T, well you all may remember him by his video LOL, at any rate hopefully he got washed away with the hurricane.
'Sup my humpin, hoodrat ho. I got somthin' you can wash. LMGDAO
Andy Reid

Ypsilanti, MI

#20 Aug 31, 2011
CON-vick-T wrote:
<quoted text>
'Sup my humpin, hoodrat ho. I got somthin' you can wash. LMGDAO
Dam I was truly hoping your pathetic racistazz got washed away.
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#23 Sep 1, 2011
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree! black people should not be allowed to spend their money how they want to. it is up to us white people to tell them what they should think is important.
What's funny is that the ole "COXster" thinks you're me, lololololololololololol and it pisses him off to no end. Let's keep it that way. The f88king fool is halarious!
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#24 Sep 1, 2011
USA COX wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been out of work for over 4 years, can anyone spare a few bucks?
Never had a doubt.
CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#26 Sep 1, 2011
The gawdamn ownage is just EPIC!

This pathetic POS is absolutely OUT OF HIS MIND over my rulin' his azz.

LMGDAO
Kornback Rattler

Hobbs, NM

#27 Sep 1, 2011
USA COX wrote:
The gawdamn ownage is just EPIC!
This pathetic POS is absolutely OUT OF HIS MIND over my rulin' his azz.
LMGDAO
..........and the lil' maggot puppet dances, just like I told her to.

Absolutely! too GD! funny!

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha!

S.A.D.
NEXT!!
Jeremy

Medina, OH

#28 Sep 1, 2011
The Eagles need him because the rest of the players can't win them anything. Eagles are so desperate they are using him for publicity.
He is still a loser pig.
100Mfarts

Katy, TX

#29 Sep 1, 2011
This will be great when the Eagles dont reach the Super Bowl...but Vick can still go and watch...he has enough money now to afford a ticket...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are the Dolphins the new favorite to win AFC East? 3 hr Rossturbates 299
Commentary: Brady-Belichick Simply the Best 7 hr FoggyFarts 5
2014 NFL mock draft: Vikings select Teddy Bridg... (Apr '14) Sat The Fart Father 15
One and only choice for NFL MVP: Tom Brady Fri Mensans for Best ... 29
Romo Not Only at His Best, Could Be NFL's MVP Fri Jakes Irritable B... 6
Keidel: Aaron Rodgers Is The Greatest Quarterba... Fri Katie Diarrhea 38
Get On The Vikings Bandwagon (Jun '14) Fri Explosive Diarrhea 60
More from around the web