Dallas Cowboys Are Making All the Right Moves in "Uncomfortable" Offseason

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Jerry Jones had only two options: stand idly by while his team perpetuates mediocrity or make a change that will, at the very least, change the direction of the ball club.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Mike

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

So having Miles Austin who rarely plays and only had one decent year and a out if shape slow backup running back and no offense guards or rt tackle and a coach that cannot manage the clock or finish off games is no problem??? Rest of the NFL coaches say it is!!! All this cause the GM Jerry is stupid!!!!!!!!!!
Dr J

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

If Jerry got soothing creme for his assrash, then he wouldn't be so uncomfortable.
Anthony

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Jerry needs to bring in wade Phillips or Lovie smith to run that d Rob should still be there but the move has been made so bring in the right guy also get rid of miles and bring in Dwayne bowe or mike Wallace then get a fs and a ss and this team will be just fine got after the honey badger from lsu yea he missed this year but I guarantee he will come in the league and be just fine also get rid of that ginger he's been there for 6 yrs now 2 as head coach 4 as offensive coordinator and hasn't got of done bring in gruden and jerry give him full control that's why Dallas does the same bs every year cause this joke jerry wants to control everything and don't know a thing look me up Jerry I'm available to be gm free of charge
Jon

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Anthony you are 100 percent correct with everything you just said if only jerry read this stuff
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Anthony wrote:
Jerry needs to bring in wade Phillips or Lovie smith to run that d Rob should still be there but the move has been made so bring in the right guy also get rid of miles and bring in Dwayne bowe or mike Wallace then get a fs and a ss and this team will be just fine got after the honey badger from lsu yea he missed this year but I guarantee he will come in the league and be just fine also get rid of that ginger he's been there for 6 yrs now 2 as head coach 4 as offensive coordinator and hasn't got of done bring in gruden and jerry give him full control that's why Dallas does the same bs every year cause this joke jerry wants to control everything and don't know a thing look me up Jerry I'm available to be gm free of charge
I say hire Lovie Smith before Philly gets him to be defensive coordinator or head coach. The offense needs to go the the spread like the Patriots. Two tight ends and a slot receiver. They also need a power running back like Marshawn Lynch or Stephen Jackson to move the chains. DeMarco Murrey is good but hurt to much and misses too many games.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I guess we can just forget about the Cowboys. They are definitely rebuilding with the hiring of Kiffin as dq, a 72 yr. old man, who was asked to leave by his own son at USC.
Senile Old Timer

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
I guess we can just forget about the Cowboys. They are definitely rebuilding with the hiring of Kiffin as dq, a 72 yr. old man, who was asked to leave by his own son at USC.
Well they could of hired Monte Hall.
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

entrenched wrote:
They should just disband , bunch of losers!!!!
Then you should include the Jaguars, Cardinals, Lions, Browns, Chargers, Rams, on and on. Every team that did not make the playoffs could be considered losers!
TONY R

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

OK its not the players. Its the coach Garett Hello Jerry J. But HO he is family member he got you by the BALLS. so you rather turn your rinckel ass.
come on . ITS ABOUT THE TEAM AN FANS.as for me ill keep hopeing. lets go COWBOYS
Cowboy fan 1

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Cowboy fan 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Then you should include the Jaguars, Cardinals, Lions, Browns, Chargers, Rams, on and on. Every team that did not make the playoffs could be considered losers!
DWare is done. The Cowboys should trade him. He was completely lost against the Saints and the Redskins. His days are over. Trade him while they still can get value if they are lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••