Super Bowl XLVII: Chris Culliver apol...

Super Bowl XLVII: Chris Culliver apologizes for anti-gay remarks

There are 4 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 31, 2013, titled Super Bowl XLVII: Chris Culliver apologizes for anti-gay remarks. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized again Thursday morning for anti-gay remarks he made in Tuesday's media day session and said he would accept a gay teammate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

DENG

Nanjing, China

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Super Bowl XLVII: Chris Culliver apologizes for anti-gay remarks

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver apologized again

Thursday morning for anti-gay remarks he made in Tuesday's media day session and said he would accept a gay teammate.

Full story: The Washington Post (25 min ago)

IT'S THE ZIONIST-JEWS WHO ARE BEHIND ADVOCATING HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEIR PROPAGANDA ORGANS LIKE THE WASHINGTON POST AS IT MAKES IT EASIER TO TURN THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE INTO SHEEP WHILE THEIR HUHMAN RIGHTS ARE STOLEN FROM THEM.

THE BY-FAR THE WORSE EXAMPLE FOR THE KIDS IS HOMOSEXUALITY- VERY UNNATURAL BEHAVIOR
Debo

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
For cryin out loud, whatever happened to our Constitutional right to free speech? Chris Culliver has a right to speak his mind & gays don't like free country/speech? Tough. Never had an issue w/others rights/judging others lifestyles, but that all changed after working for an influential, male couple. Why? The two hypocritically expected me, without asking, to defend their gay cause. ENOUGH. High time gays ceased walking all over others CONSTITUTIONAL rights to acquire theirs. Your entitled to your free speech like anyone & so give it. Don't let some lying, spin job accuse you of being gay, either. Keep speaking up & defending your personal opinion......back you a 100%, ignore the whiners & good luck on Sunday.
Weed Fortune Cookie

Miami, FL

#3 Feb 1, 2013
DENG wrote:
IT'S THE ZIONIST-JEWS WHO ARE BEHIND ADVOCATING HOMOSEXUALITY IN THE UNITED STATES AND THEIR PROPAGANDA ORGANS LIKE THE WASHINGTON POST AS IT MAKES IT EASIER TO TURN THE UNITED STATES PEOPLE INTO SHEEP WHILE THEIR HUHMAN RIGHTS ARE STOLEN FROM THEM.
THE BY-FAR THE WORSE EXAMPLE FOR THE KIDS IS HOMOSEXUALITY- VERY UNNATURAL BEHAVIOR
Can you hear my ripfart through the internet?
Anne Ominous

Berkshire, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2013
This is sickening in the extreme. The football league is dictating to its players what they may say and how they must think.

I'm sorry that Chris backed down. He would have had a landslide of public support if he stood behind his opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NFL Football Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mortenson To Receive McCann Award Despite Frami... 32 min Corruptions Bunk ... 1
The Truth About Michael Jordan 12 hr Past the Hoopla 5
News Woman Pumping Gas Shot In Leg During Robbery At... Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
News What Could Rob Ninkovich's Position Change Mean... Wed Laughing Bear Fan 2
News NFL: Ex-Jet QB Sanchez defrauded in investment ... Wed Fake Society 2
News Former Browns QB Bernie Kosar gets a spot in th... Wed Laughing Bear Fan 1
Stephan A. Smith Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again Wed Laughing Bear Fan 2
More from around the web