Allentown brush fire beaten back and residents allowed back in homes, assistant chief says

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: NJ.com 30

A brush fire early this morning that burned up a hill off Constitution Drive in Allentown and threatened homes on Skyline Drive is mostly out and residents who had to leave have been allowed to return, Allentown Assistant Fire Chief Lee Laubach said just after 8 o'clock. No one was hurt and no homes burned, he said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ponzie skeem

Wayne, PA

#21 Apr 27, 2012
First tommy pays you for you bogus ruling of actcidental electrical cause, than palumpa makes sure that nothing is truely investigate as top cop of allentown and the king gets his untracable campaign donation, than last but far not least tommy overbills insurance conpany for services never recieved and it is pay to play all the way up to the underwriter.

This all at the risk of life because of tommy boy hireing his midnightshift subcontractors or in past cases just torching shit himself.

Since: Jun 07

Allentown Pa

#22 Apr 27, 2012
ponzie skeem wrote:
First tommy pays you for you bogus ruling of actcidental electrical cause, than palumpa makes sure that nothing is truely investigate as top cop of allentown and the king gets his untracable campaign donation, than last but far not least tommy overbills insurance conpany for services never recieved and it is pay to play all the way up to the underwriter.
This all at the risk of life because of tommy boy hireing his midnightshift subcontractors or in past cases just torching shit himself.
Overbills insurance companies? Yeah, because they're stupid. Any evidence about these "torchings"? Provide it idiot.
silly rabbit

Flourtown, PA

#23 Apr 27, 2012
sofa_king_cool wrote:
<quoted text>Overbills insurance companies? Yeah, because they're stupid. Any evidence about these "torchings"? Provide it idiot.
Morning Call 1995
Tomass Williams age walks away from burning tells landlord I tourched it collect the rent from your insurance company. Tha is somewhat of a quote from the morning call.
Life in allentown underground and a few years at the allentown public library it is amazing the small little article s hiddin in the back of the rag were noone even reads!

Allentown Pa

#24 Apr 27, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Call 1995
Tomass Williams age walks away from burning tells landlord I tourched it collect the rent from your insurance company. Tha is somewhat of a quote from the morning call.
Life in allentown underground and a few years at the allentown public library it is amazing the small little article s hiddin in the back of the rag were noone even reads!
I don't know if it's spelling or if you're having difficulty with sentence structure. But that post makes no sense.
Somewhat of a quote? What's somewhat of a quote? If you have the quote, provide the actual quote. Otherwise, you're just full of it.
Thomas Williams? Is it the same Thomas Williams? It's kind of a common name. A quick use of white pages shows about 30 of them in the Allentown area alone. Secondly, I don't think the Thomas Williams that you're talking about was renting an apartment back then, he's had money for quite a while, enough to buy a home anyway.
silly rabbit

Wayne, PA

#25 Apr 28, 2012
I have only been following this fire shit for a small portion of time. The man did some worke that did not have to be done on my shithole. The work was electrical and putting a new drop and 200 amp box (unneeded) he connected a junction box to the new service usi 14/2 to the existing 12/2. This itself was ensuring a future electrical fire but passed inspction from city?
Been researching this person since than the man was also shot in the face wile sitting in his car in eastn somewere. Enough wrote and most of the other tomass williams are black and not the same age. Money does not a man make only allows to get away with criminal activity burried in papperwork.
A-town Observer

Easton, PA

#26 Apr 28, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
I have only been following this fire shit for a small portion of time. The man did some worke that did not have to be done on my shithole. The work was electrical and putting a new drop and 200 amp box (unneeded) he connected a junction box to the new service usi 14/2 to the existing 12/2. This itself was ensuring a future electrical fire but passed inspction from city?
Been researching this person since than the man was also shot in the face wile sitting in his car in eastn somewere. Enough wrote and most of the other tomass williams are black and not the same age. Money does not a man make only allows to get away with criminal activity burried in papperwork.
Learn how to type and spell. I can't even understand what your trying to say here.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Apr 28, 2012
A-town Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to type and spell. I can't even understand what your trying to say here.
I speak rabbit I would not expect you too.

Allentown Pa

#28 Apr 29, 2012
silly rabbit wrote:
A: I don't know what you're trying to say.
B: You don't know what you're talking about.
C: You still haven't explained how any of this is advantageous to anyone.
megan m

Philadelphia, PA

#30 Oct 23, 2012
hey silly rabbit...any more dirt on tommy williams?? did u ever report any of this,,he sounds very dishonest
silly rabbit

Allentown, PA

#31 Oct 24, 2012
megan m wrote:
hey silly rabbit...any more dirt on tommy williams?? did u ever report any of this,,he sounds very dishonest
What do u think, with all the people he has givin campaign donations tooż

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildfire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian bushfire survivors win record class ... Dec 23 Dutch expat 1
Santa Takes His Fire Truck Tour Through Coventr... Dec 20 Kyle 1
Martin Litton, pioneering wildland guardian, dies Dec 4 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Fire breaks out at nudist resort in Poconos Nov '14 nudistfriendfidner 1
Field fire outbreak continues (Oct '10) Nov '14 Bubbles21963 4
Elderly woman's body found near brush fire Nov '14 typical cover-up 1
The Day Ontonagon Burned: August 25, 1896 Oct '14 DGC 2
More from around the web