More than 100 acres east of Bloomfield consumed by brush fire

Jun 19, 2012 Full story: Farmington Daily Times

A brush fire that consumed more than 100 acres east of Bloomfield was somewhat contained Monday night, San Juan County Sheriff's spokeswoman Beth Utley said.

Full Story
yeppers

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Jun 19, 2012
and the fireworks tents are going up across the county. these 'businesses' should be required to carry some kind of group liability insurance or bond that can be pooled by the county for any fire proven to be caused by fireworks for the cost of firefighting, injury and property damages. these 'businesses' could care less the mayhem their products produce and will take down the tents after 4th of july and say buh-bye.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jun 19, 2012
This industry gives a lot to the political campaigns of the NM legislature so don't look for them to be controlled in the near future.
NotaLiar

Los Alamos, NM

#3 Jun 19, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
This industry gives a lot to the political campaigns of the NM legislature so don't look for them to be controlled in the near future.
The greens, who were against W's support of increasing the water we give to mexico, are all dems. Want the figures to stop, vote dems, and keep the water here and the farms alive. Never vote repub.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2012
NotaLiar wrote:
<quoted text>
The greens, who were against W's support of increasing the water we give to mexico, are all dems. Want the figures to stop, vote dems, and keep the water here and the farms alive. Never vote repub.
I was speaking of the fireworks industry -***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt...
single and smart

Pineville, LA

#5 Aug 14, 2012
CornDogz wrote:
Since you have posted a lot: again I ask, what is single life like there?
I have not gotten a stright answer but maybe I will get one from you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildfire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Day Ontonagon Burned: August 25, 1896 Oct 17 DGC 2
Pegram fire: Fire chief assesses response (Feb '14) Oct 8 Sally 2
Police: Driver dies after Michigan bridge collapse Sep 27 reality is a crutch 2
Syria blasts coalition against Islamic State Sep 21 rtloder 1
Donetsk cleans up from shelling in eastern Ukraine Sep 19 George 2
King fire threatens more than 1,600 homes in No... Sep '14 Shiva Prahana 2
Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued in Ohio Sep '14 RayOne 1

Wildfire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE