More than 100 acres east of Bloomfield consumed by brush fire

Jun 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Farmington Daily Times

A brush fire that consumed more than 100 acres east of Bloomfield was somewhat contained Monday night, San Juan County Sheriff's spokeswoman Beth Utley said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
yeppers

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

and the fireworks tents are going up across the county. these 'businesses' should be required to carry some kind of group liability insurance or bond that can be pooled by the county for any fire proven to be caused by fireworks for the cost of firefighting, injury and property damages. these 'businesses' could care less the mayhem their products produce and will take down the tents after 4th of july and say buh-bye.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

This industry gives a lot to the political campaigns of the NM legislature so don't look for them to be controlled in the near future.
NotaLiar

Los Alamos, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

CornDogz wrote:
This industry gives a lot to the political campaigns of the NM legislature so don't look for them to be controlled in the near future.
The greens, who were against W's support of increasing the water we give to mexico, are all dems. Want the figures to stop, vote dems, and keep the water here and the farms alive. Never vote repub.

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

NotaLiar wrote:
<quoted text>
The greens, who were against W's support of increasing the water we give to mexico, are all dems. Want the figures to stop, vote dems, and keep the water here and the farms alive. Never vote repub.
I was speaking of the fireworks industry -***BzzzZZzzzTt sqWRk zzZz tWRRrRRrrrtp bzZZ hMmmm GzZK cRrak zZZZzzzt...
single and smart

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

CornDogz wrote:
Since you have posted a lot: again I ask, what is single life like there?
I have not gotten a stright answer but maybe I will get one from you...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wildfire Discussions

Search the Wildfire Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Firefighters respond to small Bullitt Co. brush... Tue madhatter 2
House fire claims life of 4-year-old Apr 21 tschmer 1
Joseph Oliverio, former candidate, accused of f... (May '09) Apr 15 what2know 179
Fire calls: March 24 - April 6 Apr 10 10 sideroad 10th line 4
Woman burned saving cattle Apr 1 Carol Littlejohn 1
Australia's State of the Climate: Extreme Heat ... Mar '14 trev 1
Troopers: At least 9 dead in wrecks on I-75 in ... (Jan '12) Feb '14 Richard_ 16
•••
•••
•••
•••