Santa Cruz County volunteers help wil...

Santa Cruz County volunteers help wildfire victims in Colorado, Montana

There are 2 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Santa Cruz County volunteers help wildfire victims in Colorado, Montana. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Waiting for a flight at Mineta San Jose International Airport on Tuesday, 66-year-old Aptos retiree Patty O'Hara said her plans for the Fourth of July were dashed on Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

DBS

United States

#1 Jul 4, 2012
Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Colorado.
Jimi Friend

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2012
I'm praying that Obama will sign the legislation to equip 150 new air tanker planes for wildfires. Colorado and other western states need them because of Global Warming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildfire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This One Weird Pic DESTROYS Ayn Rand Tue Brother John Birch 2
News Wash. gov. calls wildfires 'unprecedented catac... Aug 23 Mikey 8
News Deputy charged with taking $375,000 from Fayett... (Mar '10) Aug 23 Four sure 47
News Wildfire destroys 3 homes in northeastern Oregon Aug 21 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
News Western wildfires burn unchecked as resources s... Aug 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News 500-acre blaze burning east of Livermore Aug 20 Ssophiiee 1
News There aren't enough firefighters to fight all t... Aug 19 Elise Likes Vanilla 1
More from around the web