Williamson man named fire warden

Williamson man named fire warden

There are 5 comments on the Williamson Daily News Online story from Sep 26, 2012, titled Williamson man named fire warden. In it, Williamson Daily News Online reports that:

The West Virginia Division of Forestry's top priority has always been and continues to be protecting the State's forest resource from the ravages of wildfire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Williamson Daily News Online.

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
whoopie do good for him gettin his name in the paper what he want a cookie or something??
Only You

Logan, WV

#2 Sep 26, 2012
florna wrote:
whoopie do good for him gettin his name in the paper what he want a cookie or something??
LMAO ! Wildfires. Good shitin' grief!

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 27, 2012
kiss my grits

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Oct 2, 2012
well i guess we all know now where "slingblade" ended up dont we?

Elkview, WV

#5 Oct 3, 2012
thats like williamson fire dept savein lives all they save is the red lights in town hangin christmas lights !!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wildfire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Jose warns residents about illegal fireworks (Jul '12) Oct 18 Boomer Bob 16
News Roane County crews battle brush fire Oct 18 TravellingLady 2
News Forest fires and climate change: causes, conseq... Sep 27 Smokey 1
News Fox Lake hit hard by thunderstorm Sep 23 Mr Earl 1
News California wildfire becomes costliest ever to f... Sep '16 Anonymous 1
News Dry lightning, increased fire risk in Southern ... Sep '16 mehdi mountather 1
News Firefighters fear staff cutbacks could affect f... Sep '16 Smokie Bear 3
More from around the web