WikiLeaks: Nobody Believes Sri Lanka's Government Anymore Robert Blake

There are 2 comments on the Salem-News.com story from Sep 13, 2012, titled WikiLeaks: Nobody Believes Sri Lanka's Government Anymore Robert Blake. In it, Salem-News.com reports that:

"Pascoe, who recently visited Sri Lanka, questioned the credibility of GSL officials; no one believes they can meet their current timetable for moving people out of the camps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salem-News.com.

CrimeaRiver

South Ockendon, UK

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Robert Blake obviously hasn't read the latest UN aor US report which congratulates the govt for releasing all but 3000 of the inmates. Those qwho remain have nowhere to go yet until housing can be provided.

There are thousand of Sinhalese who have no home but they don't even get fed, watered and clothed by the govt, they have to sleep on the street and often die.

So what exactly is the complaint?

Since: Sep 12

Shipley, UK

#2 Sep 14, 2012
Whether they believe the GoSL or not they are still actively dealing with them....
the tamils supposed closest allies have now begun a new era in communication and investment with GoSL whereas the tamils have become a huge pain in the puk hole that are ignored at every opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

WikiLeaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News WikiLeaks Publishes Stolen Sony Emails, Documents Apr 22 Spotted Girl 1
Stolen Intelligence devices - Positive Action h... Nov '14 Reno NV 1
News The revolution will be hologrammed: Menon (Oct '14) Oct '14 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News George Clooney Marries Amal Alamuddin (Sep '14) Sep '14 Salami me like um 1
News Cruz-Booing 'Christian' Summit Features Hezboll... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Supremeliberal 4
News Christians pray hillside monastery sanctuary fr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ivory Space 1
News WikiLeaks breaks gag order (Jul '14) Aug '14 Monu Kajla 8
More from around the web