My News

Apr 11, 2007 Full story:
What's missing from my local news? News that affects me...crime in my neighborhood, road maintenance in my neighborhood, new restaurant and shop openings, local entertainment - the stuff i find interesting. That's why I like the new Topix - more troops on the ground empowered to deliver me news that is relevant to my life. Power to the people! Read more

“Top News - Fox News Channel”

Since: Dec 06

San Luis Obispo,California

#1 Apr 12, 2007
Hello, the local news for San Luis Obispo is ok by me, but the only item that I miss is the local weather for San Luis Obispo, this item was in the old verision of the Topix homepage, so please add the local weather to the San Luis Obispo local news page.
Thanks, Rick Schey
FORGIVING HUSBAND

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2007
Whats missing are updates to stoires like this one.
DA Lane and Staffer Sued (10/30/06 KFOR)
02:37
This story aired on 10/30/06 on KFOR News Channel 4 at 10pm. The story is regarding a lawsuit filed on this day against Oklahoma County District Attorney Wes Lane and his spokesperson (aka lap dog) Debra Forshee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

What's Missing from Your Local News? Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disprove 911 Conspiracy Facts (Opinions Exclude... (Jun '10) Jun '12 RickR 3
Law suit? comedy? fact or fiction? (Jun '11) Jun '11 The Mad Man 1
News U.S. bill seeks to rescue faltering newspapers (Mar '09) Jan '10 ChrisS 2
Corrupt La Porte Police Officer Watches Illegal... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Heavy Fed 1
truth about CPS (Sep '09) Sep '09 daniel 1
News CNN fades in prime-time picture (Jun '09) Jun '09 Joe_ 1
News Hillary's Mexico Visit Blunders Ignored by Old ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Joe_ 1
More from around the web