Information Please

Westminster, CO

#1 Apr 23, 2007
News services are becoming like reality TV shows. The show is more important than giving real information I can use in making decisions in my life.

Tease TV is now the standard. Keep watching, readinK, Eventually we will tell you something you wanted to know about. The local TV shows spend more time hyping themselves than actually giving information.

Topix. Smaller photos. More story lines. Try to fill the void of the dearth of background.

“LIVE,LOVE LAUGH!/BE TRUE TO U!”

Since: Apr 07

Deer Park

#2 Apr 24, 2007
We could also use more Fashion tips1 We are all beautiful and/or Handsome. I can help advise people of any size shape or problem area, how to emphasize your great assets and minimize your not so favorite ones. I can also just give advice on The right color for your skin type or what to wear for a special occasion. I got the know how on Glamour and the most current up to date trends. Give me a try ,you have nothing to lose aand a whole lot of confidence and security to gain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

What's Missing from Your Local News? Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disprove 911 Conspiracy Facts (Opinions Exclude... (Jun '10) Jun '12 RickR 3
Law suit? comedy? fact or fiction? (Jun '11) Jun '11 The Mad Man 1
U.S. bill seeks to rescue faltering newspapers (Mar '09) Jan '10 ChrisS 2
Corrupt La Porte Police Officer Watches Illegal... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Heavy Fed 1
truth about CPS (Sep '09) Sep '09 daniel 1
CNN fades in prime-time picture (Jun '09) Jun '09 Joe_ 1
Hillary's Mexico Visit Blunders Ignored by Old ... (Mar '09) Mar '09 Joe_ 1

What's Missing from Your Local News? People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE