Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1393 May 29, 2013
Where did all the dayum people go?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1394 May 29, 2013
I think I scared the dayum heck out of them with my dayum drunk postings. I'm amazed I can still spell even when I'm that dayum drunk, lol. I've missed your dayum postings Dondo Dork. Liven this place up!

Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1395 May 29, 2013
Dam your good and I mean real good.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1396 May 29, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
I think I scared the dayum heck out of them with my dayum drunk postings. I'm amazed I can still spell even when I'm that dayum drunk, lol. I've missed your dayum postings Dondo Dork. Liven this place up!
I've been dayum busy this week. Now I might have to go back to CA for an extended stay. My dad fell again and hit his face on the nightstand next to his bed. Wiped out the side of his dayum face and scratched up his leg pretty bad. He's going to be 89 in June.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1397 May 29, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been dayum busy this week. Now I might have to go back to CA for an extended stay. My dad fell again and hit his face on the nightstand next to his bed. Wiped out the side of his dayum face and scratched up his leg pretty bad. He's going to be 89 in June.
Omg, I'm so sorry to hear that. How awful. Does he have family there with him? I hope he's okay.

Dayum, almost forget my dayum.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1398 May 29, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg, I'm so sorry to hear that. How awful. Does he have family there with him? I hope he's okay.
Dayum, almost forget my dayum.
No, my sister lives about 45 minutes away but she's as useless as tits on a bore. My son lives about 20 minutes away and checks on him daily but has a Co. to run. My daughter (Sedona) just called and said she was going there this weekend and then after she leaves, my other daughter is going there for a few days. They'll both report back to me and then my son and I will decide on what to do. Nursing homes are not a dayum option! Ugg!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1399 May 29, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my sister lives about 45 minutes away but she's as useless as tits on a bore. My son lives about 20 minutes away and checks on him daily but has a Co. to run. My daughter (Sedona) just called and said she was going there this weekend and then after she leaves, my other daughter is going there for a few days. They'll both report back to me and then my son and I will decide on what to do. Nursing homes are not a dayum option! Ugg!
Well, it sounds like you and your children are dayum good ones, although not your sister. And I don't blame you about the dayum nursing home. My first dayum job(when I was 16) was kitchen help in a nursing home and after all the dayum stuff I saw, my parents will never ever go in a dayum nursing home. There may be some that are better than others, but I am not chancing it. I walked off that dayum job!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1400 May 29, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it sounds like you and your children are dayum good ones, although not your sister. And I don't blame you about the dayum nursing home. My first dayum job(when I was 16) was kitchen help in a nursing home and after all the dayum stuff I saw, my parents will never ever go in a dayum nursing home. There may be some that are better than others, but I am not chancing it. I walked off that dayum job!
Dayum yuck on the nursing homes. When I was in grade school my mom worked in one across the street from our school. Since school didn't start until 9 and she had to be to work at 7, she took us with her. We played with the other kids/patients and helped feed the older ones. The dayum SMELL is what I remember the most.

Level 6

Location hidden

#1401 May 29, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum yuck on the nursing homes. When I was in grade school my mom worked in one across the street from our school. Since school didn't start until 9 and she had to be to work at 7, she took us with her. We played with the other kids/patients and helped feed the older ones. The dayum SMELL is what I remember the most.
Absolutely horrible dayum smell. What I remember was the old snotty a'ss fat b@tch nurses, treating young 16 year old girls bad is one thing, treating residents that way is a whole other dayum thing. Also, I got attached to some and when they would say they passed and throw their tray tags away, which specified stuff such as diabetic, etc. that was hard on me, but apparently not them. They'd say things like yes one less tray to prepare. I complained to a supervisor about something I had seen and she told me I just needed to be quiet and do what was asked of me, I told her to f@#k off and left. My dad was mad when I told him I up and quit said he didn't raise people like that, but when I told him the whole story, he went up there and boy did he let them have it. LOL

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1402 May 30, 2013
I cant believe you guys have let this dayum thread go almost 24 hours without a dayum post!!! Whats wrong with you dayum people???

Level 6

Location hidden

#1403 May 30, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
I cant believe you guys have let this dayum thread go almost 24 hours without a dayum post!!! Whats wrong with you dayum people???
Well, you weren't here dayumit!! Quit running off!
lmao

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1404 May 30, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
I can't believe you were gone all dayum day!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1405 May 30, 2013
Now they're calling for dayum hail too. I need a dayum garage!! Hope they're wrong, dayumit!

Level 8

Location hidden

#1406 May 30, 2013
Im still at work dayumit so Im in and out!!!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1407 May 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Now they're calling for dayum hail too. I need a dayum garage!! Hope they're wrong, dayumit!
Dayum, I haven't see a good hail storm since I left Ca years ago!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1408 May 30, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum, I haven't see a good hail storm since I left Ca years ago!
We have dayum hail storms all the time and I don't have a dayum garage. Hopefully, if it does happen it will be little hail and not that big dayum hail. So far no hail "dayumage" to my car though. LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#1409 May 30, 2013
I cant remember the last dayum time I saw hail...Ive only heard thunder once in the last two dayum years!!!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1410 May 30, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
I cant remember the last dayum time I saw hail...Ive only heard thunder once in the last two dayum years!!!
Dayum, my sister (Humboldt Ca) has a real nice one last time we were there! You ever been to the Ocean up there? It's dayum fierce!

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1411 May 30, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
We have dayum hail storms all the time and I don't have a dayum garage. Hopefully, if it does happen it will be little hail and not that big dayum hail. So far no hail "dayumage" to my car though. LOL
Dayumage, too funny!

Level 6

Location hidden

#1412 May 30, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Dayum, you're lucky. I actually kind of like the way it sounds on my roof though, the same with the dayum rain. My house is built to look older than it is and has a green tin roof and I love the way that dayum stuff sounds, but really need to get a dayum garage built.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 8 min ---Word Woman--- 225
Best South Africa Breast,Hips and Bums Enlargem... 9 min DR MAMA MARIAH 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Tom2Tone 145,429
Words that end with the same sound, but not the... 11 min ---Word Woman--- 11
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 20 min Jerilouise 2,288
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min deutscher Nationa... 115,320
--7 YEAR TRIBULATION READY to START (*News) TIC... 1 hr YTubeNEws 1
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 1 hr SLY WEST 22
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 18,692
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,044