Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1309 May 15, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, I'm in dayum CA! I put that on my profile to show someone the other day how easy it was to change their location. Sorry, I'll change it back!
I was dayum confused. I wish I was in dayum California.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1310 May 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I was dayum confused. I wish I was in dayum California.
The weather here is beautiful but I prefer the heat of the desert! Let me go see if I can find that dayumed Dave. I know he's in my dayumed computer somewhere!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1311 May 15, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
The weather here is beautiful but I prefer the heat of the desert! Let me go see if I can find that dayumed Dave. I know he's in my dayumed computer somewhere!
Thanks, I have a dayum uncle who lives in Arizona, wouldn't mind going there for a dayum visit either.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1312 May 15, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I have a dayum uncle who lives in Arizona, wouldn't mind going there for a dayum visit either.
Have you been to that big ole daymed hole in the ground?(Grand Canyon) Dave will be here shortly, he's eating the cookie crumbs on my keyboard!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1313 May 15, 2013
Hey to the good folks only ! Dayum I am way behind on tuning in . What I miss ? Lol , never mind . I miss the dayum good folks here . I have had a really busy few days . Can't wait to feel back to my normal dayum life .

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1314 May 15, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been to that big ole daymed hole in the ground?(Grand Canyon) Dave will be here shortly, he's eating the cookie crumbs on my keyboard!
No, I've been to Arizona, but not the dayum Grand Canyon Would dayum love to see it though?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1315 May 15, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
Hey to the good folks only ! Dayum I am way behind on tuning in . What I miss ? Lol , never mind . I miss the dayum good folks here . I have had a really busy few days . Can't wait to feel back to my normal dayum life .
You haven't missed to dayum much.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1316 May 15, 2013
Dayumit!!! You guys still posting on this dayum thread.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1317 May 15, 2013
We've got boring dayum lives. We can't all be as dayum cool as you, LOL

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1318 May 15, 2013
There is nothing dayum cool about what i went through today!!! Id much rather been on Topix with you dayum people!!! lol

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1319 May 15, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
There is nothing dayum cool about what i went through today!!! Id much rather been on Topix with you dayum people!!! lol
Well, the day may have been a dayum sucky one, but you are definately one dayum cool guy!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1320 May 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't missed to dayum much.
Dayum , aren't you sweet . Beth passes out some dayum good kb brownies .

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1321 May 16, 2013
Laura Beth wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum , aren't you sweet . Beth passes out some dayum good kb brownies .
Well, Dayum, thanks. You are really pretty by the way (don't worry, not hitting on, I'm straight as a dayum board, lol) And, I just want to let you know that I looked at your dayum profile and your pictures are beautiful, especially your little girl and I'm sorry that you had to go through such an awful thing. Hope that's okay to comment on, I figured since the pics are public it was. Have a wonderful dayum dau, pretty girl.

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1322 May 16, 2013
Dayum it, dayum "DAY"

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1323 May 16, 2013
Dayum Trina...it gets better dayumit!!!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1324 May 16, 2013
What gets better, dayumit?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1325 May 16, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Dayum, thanks. You are really pretty by the way (don't worry, not hitting on, I'm straight as a dayum board, lol) And, I just want to let you know that I looked at your dayum profile and your pictures are beautiful, especially your little girl and I'm sorry that you had to go through such an awful thing. Hope that's okay to comment on, I figured since the pics are public it was. Have a wonderful dayum dau, pretty girl.
Awe , that so dayum nice . I'm happy to share my real life or photos - thanks for peaking . My girl was so dayum spirited , not sure where she got that from ! Have a dayum good day Hun !

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1326 May 16, 2013
You're dayum welcome, and you have a dayum good one too.

I just realized that last post of mine makes it sound like I don't have any dayum boobs though, should've thought my dayum wording out better, LOL

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1327 May 16, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
There is nothing dayum cool about what i went through today!!! Id much rather been on Topix with you dayum people!!! lol
You probably saw this on the dayum news today. Some dumbarse idiot called in and threatened to shoot up schools in Monrovia today. My 6 year old grandsons school was one of them that went on lock down. Parents had the option of picking up their kids or leaving them at the schools. My son called me and asked me to go and pick up my grandson and take him back to the office with me. I had my grandson in my office all day HELPING me, lmao! I gave him little chores to do until his daddy got there and took us too lunch. Now I remember why I moved away from this dayum place!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1328 May 17, 2013
Dayum I missed that DD...thank goodness your grandbabies are dayum good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 min Jennifer Renee 7,645
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min DanFromSmithville 133,085
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 8 min Cyan in CA 1,772
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 13 min beatlesinafog 138,352
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 15 min wichita-rick 10
Woman Plagued With Stuffy Nosefor 18 Years 18 min Nurse 3
Leg lamp stolen from New York store's display 20 min beatlesinafog 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min wichita-rick 152,572
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 29 min dragoon70056 2,906
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 4 hr Will Dockery 24,144
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr -Persephone- 25,759
More from around the web