Village of the Damned
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1001 May 10, 2013
It's his dayum eyes, always getting him out of trouble. So dayum serious, LOL.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1002 May 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Is this really the dayum person I want my kids to be? LOL
no...let them be doctors and lawyers and such...dayumit

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1003 May 10, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayum, if you weren't so cute, I'd have to report you, lmao!
Im sure some dayum person will report me....theres a lotta dayum people in this forum that forgot the title of the dayum forum!!!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1005 May 10, 2013
Dayum people need to quit reporting everyone and mind their own dayum business. Now, if I could just get my dayum hair out of my dayum face.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1006 May 10, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure some dayum person will report me....theres a lotta dayum people in this forum that forgot the title of the dayum forum!!!
I just e-mailed you the link to that new dayum blog. The other day it only had 20 posts on it, now there's 190 posts and 72 screen shots!
dem

Chicago, IL

#1007 May 10, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
I just e-mailed you the link to that new dayum blog. The other day it only had 20 posts on it, now there's 190 posts and 72 screen shots!
get the fk out of here!
that sounds awesome

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1008 May 10, 2013
Dayum...looks like someones lurking :/ Bait set, succesful catch...that is dayum funny.

“Big Sur”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1009 May 10, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
Dayum...looks like someones lurking :/ Bait set, succesful catch...that is dayum funny.
Dayum, it gets better, lmao!
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1011 May 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Dayum people need to quit reporting everyone and mind their own dayum business. Now, if I could just get my dayum hair out of my dayum face.
The second sentence to that comment makes no sense if my avatar is not showing up.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1012 May 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
The second sentence to that comment makes no sense if my avatar is not showing up.
I was wondering about that...they have to approve your dayum avatar.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1013 May 10, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering about that...they have to approve your dayum avatar.
Well, what a bunch of dayum uptight losers.
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1014 May 10, 2013
Making me not make any dayum sense.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#1015 May 10, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering about that...they have to approve your dayum avatar.
... i don't give a single f&*k about it ... ooops... dayum wrong thread ...

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1017 May 10, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what a bunch of dayum uptight losers.
That dont want you posting pis of your dayum nibblets...two dayum left hands is OK.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1018 May 10, 2013
They and pics...dayum!!!!

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1019 May 10, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
<quoted text>... i don't give a single f&*k about it ... ooops... dayum wrong thread ...
Its alright mike...you can cross any two dayum threads you want. Its nothing more than dayum multi-tasking
Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1020 May 10, 2013
DaveMC wrote:
<quoted text>That dont want you posting pis of your dayum nibblets...two dayum left hands is OK.
What's wrong with two left nibblets? lmao

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#1021 May 10, 2013
Hot damn with a cherry on top!
Mr. Dave, how the heck are you sweetie? Hope life has been decent and that your Spring/Summer is looking good!
Really nice to see you.:^)

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1022 May 10, 2013
Please abide by the rules of the dayum thread people...at least one dayum is required and its non-negotiable...you look like a dayum weird troll stalker if you dont Sir-lurks-alot.

Level 8

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1023 May 10, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
Hot damn with a cherry on top!
Mr. Dave, how the heck are you sweetie? Hope life has been decent and that your Spring/Summer is looking good!
Really nice to see you.:^)
Dayumit Red!!! I miss your funny posts...get over here and gimme a dayum hug!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 4 min ContinuouslyPharttss 140
honeymylove (Sep '13) 5 min Spirit67_ 49
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min Crystal_Clear722 71,393
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min johngobuney 211,675
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 16 min Charlie 149,565
The letter E (Jun '13) 24 min Charlie 1,489
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 25 min Charlie 3,270
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 35 min Battle Tested 1,499
A to Z songs by title or group! 57 min CJ Rocker 1,008
What Turns You Off? 1 hr Spirit67_ 436
More from around the web