Do spells work for power ? We have to...

Do spells work for power ? We have to believe in magick

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Moonzies - Deborah Mills-psych”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Dickson,tn

#1 Nov 4, 2013
“While the spirit of neighborliness was important on the frontier because neighbors were so few, it is even more important now because our neighbors are so many.”~Lady Bird Johnson “Each of us is a being in himself and a being in society, each of us needs to understand himself and understand others, take care of others and be taken care of himself.”~Haniel Long “We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.”~Franklin Delano Roosevelt
November, the month of our Thanksgiving here in America, is on us. Many grumble not much to be thankful for this year! I felt myself pulled down with the weight of worries, problems caused by mercury in retrograde, problems caused by the general energy of all of us. Fear starts to creep in like a dark pool of black oil trying to creep into the waters of my emotions. I stop in the middle of the altar room, light the candle, start the sage stick, lift my arms to the Most highs of the universe, saying what! our children, our grandchildren, our very lives ! The craft fair almost bombed as people just aren’t ready to spend, the system we typically work with is down, people are angry the dreams are not happening as spirit messages have said YET ( the key word is yet). Asking what perhaps we should be doing differently, if the Most Highs, the Great Spirit wants our attention, we are sure that this kind of attention isn’t the right kind. Fear , anger, doubt, unbelief! No, so begrudgingly I start seeking thanks things. I am thankful that with google we can find anything, anyone. we can search for what we need, we can find that this is not just our problem but the whole communities’. Somehow when we know that the situations are a group wide issues, we know that these hard times will not last. We have power in numbers. We have voices to be raised. The reason all these issues have come, is so we gather together to make the necessary changes. When these problems come, we can see where the problems lie, we CAN fix them. I became thankful for this craft fair as being with others, laughing, talking even though not much money was made, a sense of togetherness gave us future ways. I also realized that in being busy with this, we were not in the middle of the computer glitches, the issues that would have drove us to the point of chaos. Otherwise occupied is the answer. Sometimes when we are waiting for the dream, fear starts to creep in, finding another way to help others, to give ourselves spiritual strength to be centered, balanced in the middle of the dark cloud is to stop, look to the heavens, gather together with love, with positivity, with creativity to solve the problems. Thank the gods for the problems. Now we know where , what we need to fix, we can move into the solutions. Oh Deb, what a Pollyanna! Yet, this is what I hope to build in my children, my grandchildren, rather than a future for my family, my family for the future.
animal totems: Eel: Transformation – the “serpent creative life force”.( linsdomain) Eel sometimes seems transparent. Yet the hidden spiritual transformation can come through our physical needs, our path of the journey we are on. Having problems, we may think the facts are transparent that the Great Spirit does not care, we should just give up. Starting to look at other side of the problem, all the sides In fact, observing that these days we can find each other in many ways, find the answers by joining together with love, with spiritual growth, by giving hope. Eel teaches us to quit bellyaching but look for the changes, the chances, the thanks we can give for the situations that will help us grow in our needs, our desires, in our dreams. I believe we have power to make changes in the world, I believe we have power in our lives. I believe we CAN have hope. I simply believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 2 min andet1987 38,283
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Sublime1 222,163
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 5 min Sublime1 5,933
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 5 min andet1987 10,235
Things That Are Solid,... 10 min andet1987 55
Poll How does Geno make a living? (Mar '12) 11 min dragoon 6
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 12 min andet1987 698
True False Game (Jun '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 15,347
Cyber Friendships real or not? (Nov '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,291
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Goku Black 25,420