Waterpark employees kick woman out after she refuses to cover up

Jul 8, 2013 Full story: WSYR-AM Syracuse 971

For many, a water park is the perfect way to spend a summer day. But for one woman in Independence, Missouri, that wasn't an option.

Full Story

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1193 Aug 6, 2013
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
lol
Yeah, I live in a lighthouse - I've got 360 degree viewing. And when I turn out the lights, all the incoming ships run aground.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1194 Aug 6, 2013
Eww Lmao at Harley n ms.ladybug posts
harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#1195 Aug 6, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Hey Harley good morning to you. And yes I love to watch a thunderstorm I have a full unobstructed 360degee view at my place. I turn out all the light and open curtains. I am glued to the windows.:). I am fixing to buy a really fast camera n start taking pics of lightning. I've even seen a tornado go across the field behind me. That one was kinda scary. I'll b seeing u around for sure today. You fave trolls are trollin' ;). Have a good one Harley.
Psst the iconer woke up...lmao
I got a picture of a lightning bolt once. It was while we were out (ex and I) houseboating on the Shuswap http://www.waterwayhouseboats.com/ . I just kept clicking until I got one.
harleyhunni

Jasper, Canada

#1196 Aug 6, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Eww Lmao at Harley n ms.ladybug posts
Thanks...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1197 Aug 6, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Hey Harley good morning to you. And yes I love to watch a thunderstorm I have a full unobstructed 360degee view at my place. I turn out all the light and open curtains. I am glued to the windows.:). I am fixing to buy a really fast camera n start taking pics of lightning. I've even seen a tornado go across the field behind me. That one was kinda scary. I'll b seeing u around for sure today. You fave trolls are trollin' ;). Have a good one Harley.
Psst the iconer woke up...lmao
Now when you say you are fixing to you sound like you are from Oklahoma or Texas :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1198 Aug 6, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a picture of a lightning bolt once. It was while we were out (ex and I) houseboating on the Shuswap http://www.waterwayhouseboats.com/ . I just kept clicking until I got one.
Have you ever been close to a strike ? I was in the car when a bolt struck a sign about 30 feet away. It just seemed to sit there and sizzle :)

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1199 Aug 6, 2013
Lol close denny...I'm not fixin to tell though. ;).

I bet that was amazing to see!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1200 Aug 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I live in a lighthouse - I've got 360 degree viewing. And when I turn out the lights, all the incoming ships run aground.
. Well silly that's cuz you turned the lite out. Duh ;)

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1201 Aug 6, 2013
Harley

No thank u for the laugh,)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1205 Aug 6, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Lol close denny...I'm not fixin to tell though. ;).
I bet that was amazing to see!
It really has amazing to be so close a bright blue white light danced for a few seconds

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1206 Aug 6, 2013
I have always wanted to let it strike a rod on the sandbar at the river n dig up the glass like on sweet home alabama.

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1207 Aug 6, 2013
Lylah wrote:
I have always wanted to let it strike a rod on the sandbar at the river n dig up the glass like on sweet home alabama.
tried it like on the show and didn't get the company or the plain like he did not even the glass, so its alot harder hey come to think of it i didn't even get a girl

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1208 Aug 6, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too. Have a great day.
Shhhh, I think the iconer is still passed out..lol!
no worries he woke and i believe with vingence along with the haters
4_Real

Allentown, PA

#1209 Aug 6, 2013
Hey, if this woman has to cover up her body, so do the rest of the bikini wearers, or how about the g-string gals?!?!?!
bedford mass

Schaumburg, IL

#1213 Aug 6, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>Will you tickle my ballz with your mustache? My wife shaves.
atta boy dave
Dragoons Ghost

Buffalo, NY

#1214 Aug 6, 2013
How do I get in on this action?

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#1220 Aug 6, 2013
harleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Nothing goes on in that "alley", you would need a weed wacker.
we ain't talking about your back side ya know, lol

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1221 Aug 6, 2013
Harley look!! It took her that long to cone up with that!! Wonk wonk! Lmfao

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#1225 Aug 6, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Harley look!! It took her that long to cone up with that!! Wonk wonk! Lmfao
Have a great night.
I know I did!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#1229 Aug 7, 2013
All about me!
Have a fabulous day, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min Anonomuss 146,994
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min wondering 116,730
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 9 min ---Word Woman--- 20,499
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 24 min Vector aka Victor... 54,593
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 34 min beatlesinthebog 6,993
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 34 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,998
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 37 min MyTwoCents 16
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Spirit67_ 1,074
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 1 hr honeymylove 409
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr eleanorigby 36,514
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••