Waterpark employees kick woman out af...

Waterpark employees kick woman out after she refuses to cover up

There are 977 comments on the WSYR-AM Syracuse story from Jul 8, 2013, titled Waterpark employees kick woman out after she refuses to cover up. In it, WSYR-AM Syracuse reports that:

For many, a water park is the perfect way to spend a summer day. But for one woman in Independence, Missouri, that wasn't an option.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSYR-AM Syracuse.

Huh

United States

#878 Aug 2, 2013
Dulles Hell wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me not Sam, why did you change your proxy geo sites from various OH locations to Fairfax?
You ever been to Fairfax?
?

I flew into Port Columbus back in the mid '80's to catch a connecting flight. Other than that, never been to OH. And YOU???

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#879 Aug 2, 2013
harleyhunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo hoo. like I told you before Gladys, it bothers you more than me. It is only proof, that I must have hurt one of your little friends feelings. The truth will do that.
I see Dork finally got a hold of you..lol! She calls you back up? Now that is scraping the bottom of the sesspool.
The assuming harpy that you are, I've been off FB and topix for a few weeks, lol.
The last person who needs backup is dork.
Quit crying and whining about it. You dish it out, learn to take it ... right up the waaa-zoo.

What a putz
SLACK

United States

#880 Aug 2, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Five years of Harley sparring with *** The Horde *** which implies butting in big time, spinning out bias, lack of objectivity, opinions as "proof", warping context (which is abundantly apparent in this dust-up), etc. etc. Trolls Alliance Inc.(even once was a 'super group'-- I guess they didn't go platinum) calling other folks trolls.
Why are you posting this .... now?
Yeah.. bias. Really ?
Funnily enough, this thread is still on topic; to cover or not to cover up an exposure.
sup chill j
I know you

Hoffman Estates, IL

#881 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>?
I flew into Port Columbus back in the mid '80's to catch a connecting flight. Other than that, never been to OH. And YOU???
Dulles Hell

Portland, OR

#882 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>?
I flew into Port Columbus back in the mid '80's to catch a connecting flight. Other than that, never been to OH. And YOU???
I asked if you ever been to Fairfax Va.
A noted observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#883 Aug 2, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Five years of Harley sparring with *** The Horde *** which implies butting in big time, spinning out bias, lack of objectivity, opinions as "proof", warping context (which is abundantly apparent in this dust-up), etc. etc. Trolls Alliance Inc.(even once was a 'super group'-- I guess they didn't go platinum) calling other folks trolls.
Why are you posting this .... now?
Yeah.. bias. Really ?
Funnily enough, this thread is still on topic; to cover or not to cover up an exposure.
Well, the important thing, as Bex pointed out, is that HH lost a profile and all is right in the World Of Mean Girls.

And now, a song!

Retired Pilot

United States

#885 Aug 2, 2013
Dulles Hell wrote:
<quoted text>I asked if you ever been to Fairfax Va.
Ever fly out of Dallas/Ft Worth?
Tom Petty

United States

#886 Aug 2, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the important thing, as Bex pointed out, is that HH lost a profile and all is right in the World Of Mean Girls.
And now, a song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QTfwcLdP5XkXX
I think your mom (Hegel) is looking for you. You've been Pardoned for your sins on here, but only because Anthony Wiener agreed to become a spokesman/promoter of your blog, and subsequently made a pledge to advertise his campaign for NYC mayor here.

You got lucky, yeah, you got lucky yeah, when Wiener found you!
cross examiner

Hoffman Estates, IL

#887 Aug 2, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>?
I flew into Port Columbus back in the mid '80's to catch a connecting flight. Other than that, never been to OH. And YOU???
They always start explaining when they're caught!!
Dulles Hell

Portland, OR

#888 Aug 2, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the important thing, as Bex pointed out, is that HH lost a profile and all is right in the World Of Mean Girls.
And now, a song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QTfwcLdP5XkXX
And that Sam refuses to admit he used to post as Sam lolololol.
Dulles Hell

Portland, OR

#889 Aug 2, 2013
cross examiner wrote:
<quoted text>They always start explaining when they're caught!!
Yeah the old Troll formerly known as Sam suddenly departs and WhataFairfax rises from the ashes using all the same schtick, all the same tricks, even the same typing syntax and the identical same targets, claims he isn't Sam

Roflmao, I think an ostrich with his head in the sand makes a better case for hiding lol.

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#890 Aug 2, 2013
the back tracking makes it more interesting

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#891 Aug 2, 2013
You can always tell when she loses an account, she'll rant for days, ha ha ha.
Just make another one!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#892 Aug 2, 2013
Wondering if the BF dumped her ... she gets all pissy when she loses a meal ticket too!
cross examiner

Hoffman Estates, IL

#893 Aug 2, 2013
Dulles Hell wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the old Troll formerly known as Sam suddenly departs and WhataFairfax rises from the ashes using all the same schtick, all the same tricks, even the same typing syntax and the identical same targets, claims he isn't Sam
Roflmao, I think an ostrich with his head in the sand makes a better case for hiding lol.
Here's a song for him:

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#894 Aug 2, 2013
I see the beautiful black molly has made it back on the sceen how have you been my friend

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#895 Aug 2, 2013
axxx wrote:
I see the beautiful black molly has made it back on the sceen how have you been my friend
I'm fabulous and how are you, lol

axxx

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#896 Aug 2, 2013
im great have never been better

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#901 Aug 2, 2013
axxx wrote:
im great have never been better
And that's the way it should be, lol.
Never take this place seriously, lol.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#903 Aug 2, 2013
Somebody had a bad day, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 4 min 8541 MARINE 7,285
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min eleanorigby 56,869
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min andet1987 35,222
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Blitzking 199,414
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 26 min andet1987 4,050
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 27 min Jennifer Renee 18,044
One Word (Jan '09) 27 min Poppyann 16,318
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min flack 192,910
2words into 2new words (May '12) 34 min illi bishop 2,295
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 32,411
More from around the web