The Harley Joke Club

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#42 May 3, 2013
Hunter1040 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I've had my job...I'm on one of the fastest production street machines made. Good try though.
next...
What do you drive, if I may ask?
Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#43 May 3, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you drive, if I may ask?
It's in the video.

Suzuki GSXR 1300

Level 8

Location hidden

#45 May 3, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's kinda' funny when you consider he calls this "The Harley Joke Club." If he ever said any of this crap to an actual Harley rider, he would actually get clubbed.
Lol.
Maybe. I don't think all Harley guys are bad-ass mo fo'ers who you don't want to f' with, tho. Only some of us are, lol, but we were like that before we got bikes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#46 May 3, 2013
Hunter1040 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the video.
Suzuki GSXR 1300
Oh that's what my buddy had before he traded it in for a busa, which he subsequently traded in for an Ultra Classic. I took his busa up to 175 mph on the interstate.
Level 4

Location hidden

#47 May 3, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. I don't think all Harley guys are bad-ass mo fo'ers who you don't want to f' with, tho. Only some of us are, lol, but we were like that before we got bikes.
lol

I agree.

The bike don't make the person. What I liked about mine(This is my second one)is it gets 47 mpg on the highway. You don't have to baby it to get that. It's a hard one to baby.:)
Level 4

Location hidden

#48 May 3, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's what my buddy had before he traded it in for a busa, which he subsequently traded in for an Ultra Classic. I took his busa up to 175 mph on the interstate.
I had my last one up to 180 in 5th gear. Shifted to 6th and let off it. I've never tried again. It's usually way too windy here. That was a perfect day and I was feeling especially stupid.

lol

And actually a Suzuki GSXR 1300 is a Hayabusa
Level 4

Location hidden

#49 May 3, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
100,000 miles on a H-D Road King
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Vx_kbyNXFdMXX
Give it a rest...

100,000 miles is a factory flaw. Only one in a million goes together right. Harley or otherwise.
Level 4

Location hidden

#50 May 3, 2013
Oh...come on..surely there's more harley jokes out there..

Don't be afraid of them guys...

My saying is their greatest ambition is to be the scum of the earth..

:)
Level 4

Location hidden

#51 May 3, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#55 May 3, 2013
Hunter1040 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had my last one up to 180 in 5th gear. Shifted to 6th and let off it. I've never tried again. It's usually way too windy here. That was a perfect day and I was feeling especially stupid.
lol
He had some electronic governor that kicked in at about 175. The whole thing just kind of lost all it's power. I even dropped it down on the speed and brought it back up and the same thing happened. Made a funny noise too,

I told him when I was done and he took it into the dealer and said I could take it even faster if I wanted to. I figured I had tempted fate enough. I'm mostly worried about Johnny Law.
Hunter1040 wrote:
<quoted text>And actually a Suzuki GSXR 1300 is a Hayabusa
Oh, I didn't know that. He would talked about them as if they were two totally different models and I think called one a gixxer and the other the busa. I didn't know him when he had the gixxer, tho. I just ride them and don't get to caught up into all that. I've been riding since I was a pup. When I first started riding with them they told me I ride my Harley better and harder than anyone they rode rice burners with (they also told me I don't need a rice burner as I ride my harley like one already). They all used to have rockets and I rode number 2, right behind the busa cause I could keep up with him best) The one day I borrowed my buddies rice burner and was right on my buddy with the busa hip pocket on the curves the whole time.
Problem Is

United States

#56 May 3, 2013
I loved to ride a motorcycle. About 30 years ago, before all of the cell phone/GPS/electronic crap distractions made it inherently unsafe, coupled with the "me, me, me, it's all about ME, and how fast can I get to where I'm going without paying attention" attitudes prevalent in 2013. No common sense, no respect for others. Ride at your own risk.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58 May 3, 2013
I look at it like this:

Different bikes offer different things and it's different strokes for different folks.

For me, my dad had a Harley, my grandpa (mom's dad) had a Harley and was in a motorcycle club after serving in WWII. My mom's only brother had a Harley too. My grandpa's motorcycle with a side car was their first car until they had too many children to fit in the side car, lol. So, Harley is something I was just raised around and heard stories about. Given this, there was no question that I would ride one, at some point, if I chose to ride.

I also skipped the whole I'm an "18-28 year old and I have money to blow on a crotch rocket because I have no responsibilities in life, except for me, myself, I, beer, weed, and having a good time" scene. I was in college, then graduate school, then married right away, then kids right away after that.

It was like one thing after the next with no time to catch my breath! So, I wasn't looking for bikes until a few years ago in my early 30s. A Harley is more "lifestyle friendly" in my stage in life.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59 May 3, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
When we are out on our Harley Davidson Streetglide, people compliment, comment, stop and chat, ask where we have been, where we are going, how many miles, and are very impressed by machine and people. We get looks, waves, coffees bought for us, and generally all around respect.
I don't have anything to compare it to in terms of a japanese bike, but I have experienced the same thing. Everything from little old ladies, to grown men, to kids.

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#60 May 3, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares. We ride for the pleasure, and scenery. Getting there faster is for little boys, with little toys. Do you know you look like a dog humping a football when riding?
Nothing more finer than being on a beautiful big machine like the Harley Davidson. When we are out on our Harley Davidson Streetglide, people compliment, comment, stop and chat, ask where we have been, where we are going, how many miles, and are very impressed by machine and people. We get looks, waves, coffees bought for us, and generally all around respect. Those on jap crap get no respect, no looky loos, nada, zip.I am thinking this is why you put up this site, out of pure jealousy. And I do not blame you one bit. LOL!
After all the Harley Davidson is the best godamn motorcyle in the world, it is not just a motorcycle, but a lifestyle, that more people enjoy than any other bike made.
We are not out to race you sonny boy, but out to enjoy the ride, destination, and commaraderie.
..."you know you look like a dog humping a football when riding?..."
Haha Scared my little pollo off the window when laughed so loud. She fussing !cluck !cluck !cluck at me. ;)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#62 May 3, 2013
A lone biker riding a Harley through the back roads of Montana pulls into a rest area and notices the facilities consist of a small outhouse and notices a Suzuki parked close by.

The biker opens up the outhouse door and finds the Suzuki rider standing there, throwing money down the hole. This guy is throwing 5's, 10's, and 20's down the hole. When the biker sees him pull out a fifty, he yells at the guy to stop.

The biker says, "Man, why are ya throwin' yer money down there?" The Suzuki rider says, "Oh man, when I stood up and pulled my pants up, a quarter fell out of my pants and went down the hole."

The biker then asks, "So, you lost a quarter. Why are ya throwin' the rest of yer money down there?"

The Suzuki rider answers, "B'cuz man, I'm not goin' down there for just a quarter!"

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#63 May 3, 2013
googled it,..

Did you know 95% of all Harleys are still on the road?
The other 5% actually made it home.

The Black carpet in showroom is only one I knew,..
Level 4

Location hidden

#64 May 3, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had some electronic governor that kicked in at about 175. The whole thing just kind of lost all it's power. I even dropped it down on the speed and brought it back up and the same thing happened. Made a funny noise too,
I told him when I was done and he took it into the dealer and said I could take it even faster if I wanted to. I figured I had tempted fate enough. I'm mostly worried about Johnny Law.
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't know that. He would talked about them as if they were two totally different models and I think called one a gixxer and the other the busa. I didn't know him when he had the gixxer, tho. I just ride them and don't get to caught up into all that. I've been riding since I was a pup. When I first started riding with them they told me I ride my Harley better and harder than anyone they rode rice burners with (they also told me I don't need a rice burner as I ride my harley like one already). They all used to have rockets and I rode number 2, right behind the busa cause I could keep up with him best) The one day I borrowed my buddies rice burner and was right on my buddy with the busa hip pocket on the curves the whole time.
They are all supposed to be governed to no more than 185 now...

I have a 2009..

Gixxer is a name for any GSXR model. My first Gixxer was a 750. The 1300 is now a 1340. They are trying to keep up with the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14...which is actually THE fastest production street bike
Level 4

Location hidden

#65 May 3, 2013
harley-hunni wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares. We ride for the pleasure, and scenery. Getting there faster is for little boys, with little toys. Do you know you look like a dog humping a football when riding?
Nothing more finer than being on a beautiful big machine like the Harley Davidson. When we are out on our Harley Davidson Streetglide, people compliment, comment, stop and chat, ask where we have been, where we are going, how many miles, and are very impressed by machine and people. We get looks, waves, coffees bought for us, and generally all around respect. Those on jap crap get no respect, no looky loos, nada, zip.I am thinking this is why you put up this site, out of pure jealousy. And I do not blame you one bit. LOL!
After all the Harley Davidson is the best godamn motorcyle in the world, it is not just a motorcycle, but a lifestyle, that more people enjoy than any other bike made.
We are not out to race you sonny boy, but out to enjoy the ride, destination, and commaraderie.
You're not paying attention...lol

Only in your mind is Harley the best. They are just an American made high priced piece of metal. They have zero engineering. If they did they would be water cooled. With the engine displacement they would be higher horse powered. They have the reputation of falling apart on the road way unless you get off them and tighten them up every so often. That's the way it's been since I was a kid.
Chulo

Jonesboro, AR

#66 May 3, 2013
Harley riders are like 14 year old girls.

"WHOOOOO! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!! HEY, LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT MY LEATHER JACKET! LOOK, I'M NOT WEARING A HELMET! WE RIDE TO LIVE AND LIVE TO RIDE but only on weekends if the weather is nice."
Level 4

Location hidden

#67 May 3, 2013
Q: Why did they decide to call it the "Harley Owners Group?"

A: Because the term "Special Ed" was already taken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can You Find The Women Hidden In These Photos? 2 min wichita-rick 11
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 3 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,774
Poll Things you don't know about me..._____________ (May '08) 7 min Brandiiiiiiii 4,950
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 191,145
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Chimney1 197,659
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 10 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,525
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,961
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 13 min wichita-rick 44
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 32,200
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 2 hr ZomBah 6,208
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 hr Old Sam 144,920
More from around the web