The Walking Dead shambles back to AMC...

The Walking Dead shambles back to AMC this sunday

Posted in the Weird Forum

Level 2

Since: May 11

Mishawaka, IN

#1 Oct 15, 2011
The acclaimed AMC series The Walking Dead premieres Sunday October 16th at 10pm. Amidst controversy (see below), the beloved zombie series returns for an expanded 13 episode second season. The initial season premiered last October for a scant six episodes. Reports indicated a shortened production schedule was blamed for the lack of episodes. AMC green lit the series with the mandate that it be ready to air for AMC's Halloween Fearfest last year. This years event includes a zombie luminary,

Hosted by the “Master of Horror,” George A. Romero, AMC FEARFEST 2011 will introduce the AMC 14-part original mini-documentary series,“American Haunters,” and feature over 300 hours of Halloween themed programming of more than 60 films, including the world television premiere of Romero’s own Survival of the Dead. As reported by Bill Gorman at tvbythenumbers.com .

Continue reading on Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-south-...

Level 2

Since: May 11

Mishawaka, IN

#2 Oct 15, 2011
Gotta put this on your must view list for tomorrow! Bonus cool slideshow featuring myself and my wife at ZombieWalk 2011 included at no extra charge. You can thank me later.

“Just me.......”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 15, 2011
Excellent show. Been waiting for the new season to begin!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#4 Oct 15, 2011
I can't wait!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#5 Oct 17, 2011
And the seasons opening was awesome ...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 17, 2011
I thought this was a forum for the show...All My Children...aka AMC...I miss that show...:(

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Marissa 2 wrote:
I thought this was a forum for the show...All My Children...aka AMC...I miss that show...:(
LOL!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 17, 2011
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Hi Molly, I'm happy to see someone on here has a sense of humor...but I do miss the show...I miss Erica Kane...she was such an interesting lady...:)

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#10 Oct 17, 2011
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Molly, I'm happy to see someone on here has a sense of humor...but I do miss the show...I miss Erica Kane...she was such an interesting lady...:)
I've never been a soap watcher, but I have missed some shows that were canceled.
Off topic, my favorite author is ending his Repairman Jack series, last book is in.
I always looked forward to his books,.... rats.
The author said he wasn't going to beat Jack into the ground and 15 books I guess was the limit.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 17, 2011
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been a soap watcher, but I have missed some shows that were canceled.
Off topic, my favorite author is ending his Repairman Jack series, last book is in.
I always looked forward to his books,.... rats.
The author said he wasn't going to beat Jack into the ground and 15 books I guess was the limit.
Off topic here...I only liked All My Children...and One Life to Live...but I must admit, I don't really have much time to watch them anymore...I will REALLY miss One Life...that was REALLY my favortie...but life will go on...even without Landview...lol

“Just me.......”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 17, 2011
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been a soap watcher, but I have missed some shows that were canceled.
Off topic, my favorite author is ending his Repairman Jack series, last book is in.
I always looked forward to his books,.... rats.
The author said he wasn't going to beat Jack into the ground and 15 books I guess was the limit.
The Walking Dead is like a soap opera. At least this season will have 13 episodes instead of just 6. And yes...the opener was great!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 7 min whatimeisit 61,874
2words into 2new words (May '12) 15 min Camilla 8,111
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 47 min andet1987 23,786
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 57 min greymouser 7,099
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 1 hr Yournotgoingtobel... 16,695
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr Yournotgoingtobel... 83,741
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 75,330
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr harleyhoney 22,013
Memorial Day 2 hr GreyHound 52
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Princess Hey 217,365
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 10 hr Goku Black 4,106
More from around the web