Strange & Unusual - UFO's Seen Over Hawaii

KHON/WLTX Video Report By KHON/WLTX Columbia HONOLULU, HI -- Surfers at Hawaii's Kewalo Bay got an unexpected light show Friday night. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Aug 6, 2007
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!! IT'S THE NORTH KOREANS!!

Since: Jun 07

Tucson, AZ

#2 Aug 12, 2007
Makes me nervous that the government and other agencies always deny things that the Average Joes see with their own eyes and are even caught on videos. I think Big Brother knows more than they are telling us. (Twilight Zone theme)

“In Tyler We Trust”

Since: May 07

Leave Me The Hell Alone, NY.

#3 Aug 12, 2007
Well, no sights have really been proven to be more that scams, or have been filmed with amateur video cameras. It all seems a bit foggy to me. I'm not saying it's complete bullcrap, but I think UFO's fall into the category of such things like Bigfoot, Nessie, and things of that nature. I'm not saying it's impossible, just improbable.
aloha

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2007
Ricky V2 wrote:
Well, no sights have really been proven to be more that scams, or have been filmed with amateur video cameras. It all seems a bit foggy to me. I'm not saying it's complete bullcrap, but I think UFO's fall into the category of such things like Bigfoot, Nessie, and things of that nature. I'm not saying it's impossible, just improbable.
Do your homework bra before you make ignorant statements like the one you just wasted your time posting. Aloha!
Mr Giblets

India

#5 Aug 13, 2007
aloha wrote:
<quoted text> Do your homework bra before you make ignorant statements like the one you just wasted your time posting. Aloha!
just show us ONE decent photo, that is not obviously :

a balloon
a kid's electric dirigible ( available on Ebay)
a plane
a fake

and we might take notice.
Mark Twain

AOL

#6 Aug 13, 2007
I saw a UFO once, 4 shots of whiskey I saw 4 more.
OPENYOUREYES

United States

#7 Aug 13, 2007
google videos (UFOS)
HOW CAN YOU IGNORE THE EVIDENCE. THOUSANDS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS. TOO MUCH PROOF. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE OBVIOUS.

“In Tyler We Trust”

Since: May 07

Leave Me The Hell Alone, NY.

#8 Aug 13, 2007
aloha wrote:
<quoted text> Do your homework bra before you make ignorant statements like the one you just wasted your time posting. Aloha!
I'm not here to start arguments man. I'm here to engage in a somewhat intelligent conversation. I have my opinions, you have yours. No need to start PMSing on me. If you do have a different opinion, please share it.
aloha

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2007
You refer to me as "man" but yet you claim I'm PMSing...My point is still this; do your homework before making any ignorant statements. Aloha and good night.
Connor

Kelowna, Canada

#10 Aug 14, 2007
It seems to me that what Ricky said was exactly right. Not to say that it's obviously BS, but most of the testimonials and "evidence" that has been presented is a little phony. I believe that there's a good chance that somewhere in the universe other life could exist, but it seems nearly impossible that any of it has contacted us.
Mr Giblets

UK

#11 Aug 14, 2007
OPENYOUREYES wrote:
google videos (UFOS)
HOW CAN YOU IGNORE THE EVIDENCE. THOUSANDS OF PICTURES AND VIDEOS. TOO MUCH PROOF. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE OBVIOUS.
where? a lot of smudgy wobbly things that could be anything.
just me anyway

Kingsland, GA

#12 Aug 14, 2007
What kind of drugs are these people on?

“In Tyler We Trust”

Since: May 07

Leave Me The Hell Alone, NY.

#13 Aug 14, 2007
aloha wrote:
You refer to me as "man" but yet you claim I'm PMSing...My point is still this; do your homework before making any ignorant statements. Aloha and good night.
And you have yet to make a point on this subject, other than that I'm apparently wrong because I don't agree with you.
me r-46

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Aug 14, 2007
theeere here?

“Completely Incomplete...... .”

Since: Jul 07

Alpharetta, Georgia

#15 Aug 14, 2007
Not speaking of this incident...I wasn't there so I can't really comment and be accurate at all, but really, ANYONE who thinks we're alone in this endless Universe is simply CRAZY!!! Period. IMHO
me r-46

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Aug 14, 2007
lets see here. 100 billion stars in our milky way galaxy? and 100 billion more galaxy's that we know of. if each has say just 2 planets capable of life? then do the math. that's alot of other's out there?
Mr Giblets

UK

#17 Aug 14, 2007
me r-46 wrote:
lets see here. 100 billion stars in our milky way galaxy? and 100 billion more galaxy's that we know of. if each has say just 2 planets capable of life? then do the math. that's alot of other's out there?
that still doesn't mean that they come here! The distances are ridiculously large, unless you believe that Star Trek is true. Then why come all this way, then do nothing but aimless flying about, scaring hillbillies and Mexicans?

“I-TSU-LA A-LA-S-DI ”

Since: Jul 07

Checotah, Oklahoma

#18 Aug 14, 2007
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>that still doesn't mean that they come here! The distances are ridiculously large, unless you believe that Star Trek is true. Then why come all this way, then do nothing but aimless flying about, scaring hillbillies and Mexicans?
It doesn't mean that they can't either. And history tells us that most of what was once science fiction, is now science fact. Additionally, who's to say what they're doing here.

“I-TSU-LA A-LA-S-DI ”

Since: Jul 07

Checotah, Oklahoma

#19 Aug 14, 2007
There is much, much more evidence than fuzzy pictures. Take a little time and actually do some research before making condemming statements.

“I-TSU-LA A-LA-S-DI ”

Since: Jul 07

Checotah, Oklahoma

#20 Aug 14, 2007
Do some research on "Majestic 12". This was and still is a government unit. Go to majesticpapers.com and take a look. You may be surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas from Enzo! (Dec '13) 6 min ShadyBits 19
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 7 min -CatCiao- 6,960
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 11 min ShadyBits 30,319
Old TV shows what's your favorite? 15 min Simply_Red 9
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 18 min Old Sam 17,927
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min DanFromSmithville 132,889
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 19 min Old Sam 1,738
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 25 min -Lea- 25,746
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 32 min Mega Monster 7,610
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 152,539
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 3 hr X Crypsis X 336
More from around the web