Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1787 May 27, 2013
It all went downhill after Mr. Rogers passed.(I actually hated that show, that creepy puppet with the big red nose and cheeks scared the sh!t out of me.)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#1788 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
It all went downhill after Mr. Rogers passed.(I actually hated that show, that creepy puppet with the big red nose and cheeks scared the sh!t out of me.)
Lol it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, ha ha!!:)

“Have mercy”

Level 3

Since: May 13

On a liar's soul

#1789 May 27, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
HI
High ......... lol

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1790 May 27, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood, ha ha!!:)
Not at night, when I'd have creepy dreams about that puppet, lol.
My brother used to get so mad, because he wanted to watch it and wasn't aloud, because my mom didn't want to have to deal with me at night, lmao. I don't know why I was so scared of that thing, kids are weird.

“Have mercy”

Level 3

Since: May 13

On a liar's soul

#1791 May 27, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
nah! Ricky's just a little piece of candy
Man candy!
Nom nom nom
There are sooooo many ways I could go with that, ha ha ha.
Bex be good
Bex be good
Bex be good

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#1793 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>Not at night, when I'd have creepy dreams about that puppet, lol.
My brother used to get so mad, because he wanted to watch it and wasn't aloud, because my mom didn't want to have to deal with me at night, lmao. I don't know why I was so scared of that thing, kids are weird.
Lol that guy, was just creepy,

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1794 May 27, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that guy, was just creepy,
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. Thought maybe it was just me, lol.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#1795 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. Thought maybe it was just me, lol.
Lol no it's not just you. He was just weird!!:D

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1796 May 27, 2013
You get a hug and a kiss for that, lol

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1797 May 27, 2013
Bad Bex wrote:
<quoted text>
There are sooooo many ways I could go with that, ha ha ha.
Bex be good
Bex be good
Bex be good
*stern looks*
Thie best way to squash those naughty thoughts Is to think of a ferret. Bleh.
:D

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#1798 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
You get a hug and a kiss for that, lol
Awww!! Blushing now. Lol

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1799 May 27, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww!! Blushing now. Lol
Boy, if that makes you blush..........
:)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#1800 May 27, 2013
Remembering those who gave everything in the service of their country on this most somber of holidays.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#1801 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, if that makes you blush..........
:)
Lol well coming from a sexy chick, like you.:)

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#1802 May 27, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
*stern looks*
Thie best way to squash those naughty thoughts Is to think of a ferret. Bleh.
:D
And the best way to get over a man, is to get under a different one.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#1803 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, if that makes you blush..........
:)
Ya reckon what he would have done if he'd gotten a little fondled?

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1804 May 27, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya reckon what he would have done if he'd gotten a little fondled?
Don't know, but I think I'd like to find out, him calling me sexy and all, lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#1805 May 27, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know, but I think I'd like to find out, him calling me sexy and all, lol
Lol ok ok! Hey I was just telling ya the truth.:) well hate to go but 2am comes early, dam!!! I hate to go to work. Y'all have a great night.:D

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1806 May 27, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ok ok! Hey I was just telling ya the truth.:) well hate to go but 2am comes early, dam!!! I hate to go to work. Y'all have a great night.:D
You have the absolute sweetest of dreams, David. You deserve them.
xoxo

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1807 May 27, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
And the best way to get over a man, is to get under a different one.
I'd rather have another puppy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 141,896
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 13 min Judy 123 7,865
You can't name your kid 'Nutella' in France 16 min PFfff 1
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 16 min Judy 123 7,191
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 19 min Judy 123 77,956
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Judy 123 8,732
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 23 min Judy 123 2,488
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 31 min Shaddup 38,439
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 33 min PFfff 28,572
"man" words 34 min Judy 123 211
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 1 hr Spirit67_ 7,650
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Good-Evil 155,264
More from around the web