Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1724 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It was Jed's, but I'll help him with it!
I think Jed's gonna be in the slammer for a long time!

Mornin' all.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1726 May 26, 2013
Morning!

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#1727 May 26, 2013
Good morning Ricky F!
Good morning everyone!

“Untouchable!!!!”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Whitney Pier

#1728 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey LuAnn, I brought in pancakes, sausage, bacon, orange juice and coffee, so dig in!
Oh yum...sounds wonderful

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#1729 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Rotor!
You should give us all a ride in boat?
2 at a time, it's a small boat....

http://i.ushipcdn.com/resize.php...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1730 May 26, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Jed's gonna be in the slammer for a long time!
Mornin' all.
Yeah, not to smart! Lol

Jed reminds me a lot of ol'Cooter

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1731 May 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
Morning!
Morning Pers, you missed the block party last night, this morning it looked like bodies all over the road where people passed out from Jed's moonshine!

You should've seen dad last night, or maybe not? lol but it's up on YouTube, I'll try and find it later unless someone else can find it?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1732 May 26, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
Good morning Ricky F!
Good morning everyone!
CB was there last night, nice to see you made it home ok!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1733 May 26, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>2 at a time, it's a small boat....
http://i.ushipcdn.com/resize.php...
Cool that's all we need! There is room for a cooler right?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1734 May 26, 2013
nuka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yum...sounds wonderful
I think BB ate most of it so you better hurry! Lol

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#1735 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>CB was there last night, nice to see you made it home ok!
I woke up with no undies..can you explain this? lol!

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1736 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Pers, you missed the block party last night, this morning it looked like bodies all over the road where people passed out from Jed's moonshine!
You should've seen dad last night, or maybe not? lol but it's up on YouTube, I'll try and find it later unless someone else can find it?
I've been at a Zen retreat along the coast. No party. No crazy unstable Housewives. No gray box chickens. No kids. No tvs. No codependents. No drama.
Heaven

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#1737 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey LuAnn, I brought in pancakes, sausage, bacon, orange juice and coffee, so dig in!
all of my favorts (maybe not the coffee) did you bring the iced tea thank you Ricky your a sweet heart :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1738 May 26, 2013
YO, FREAK NEIGHBOR!!!!...KEEP the sizzle of your Backyard BBQ...simmering... AM having a YOGA Meditation Class...!!!!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1739 May 26, 2013
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up with no undies..can you explain this? lol!
I plead the 5th and just because I drove you home doesn't prove anything (lol).

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1740 May 26, 2013
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been at a Zen retreat along the coast. No party. No crazy unstable Housewives. No gray box chickens. No kids. No tvs. No codependents. No drama.
Heaven
That made me think of the movie Couples Retreat with that creepy Mr. Velvader guy, lol.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1741 May 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>all of my favorts (maybe not the coffee) did you bring the iced tea thank you Ricky your a sweet heart :)
I also brought iced coffee and hangover medicine, take all you want? lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1742 May 26, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
YO, FREAK NEIGHBOR!!!!...KEEP the sizzle of your Backyard BBQ...simmering... AM having a YOGA Meditation Class...!!!!
Don't worry, you can have some BBQ too?

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#1743 May 26, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That made me think of the movie Couples Retreat with that creepy Mr. Velvader guy, lol.
Never heard of it but I'll look it up. LOL

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1744 May 26, 2013
Potato salad, fried chicken and apple pie....
This still America, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 min Enzo49 6,582
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min ChristineM 126,736
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Help Desk 23,927
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,496
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 4 min -Lea- 7,943
True or False Game 6 min Hoosier Hillbilly 864
Why? 8 min GANNY 19
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min dandylioness 150,957
Topix Talk 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 71
Bill Cosby 3 hr Dr Wu 143

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE