There goes the neighborhood!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14841 Aug 6, 2014
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>You's want to breed with me?
I don't....but I wouldn't mind a reach around next time I get a prostate exam down in Mexico. Love that clinic down in the alley...think it's clinic.?.....

Location hidden

#14842 Aug 6, 2014
Stay off the booze kiddies. Too much is bad fer ya

lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14843 Aug 7, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>High school starts where you are already? We didn't start back after summer till Sept 7th or so.

How ya doing? This thread is rather slow eh...lol
Hey NW !!

How's things with you ?

Yes , school starts in August and lets out middle of May ... But the problem is .. One little snowflake and they call school off. We usually have quite a few days to make up ...hence we start early. Plus we have a Fall Break .. Christmas break and a Spring Break. Just four more years and my youngest is graduated !! Woohoo !!

Location hidden

#14844 Aug 9, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NW !!
How's things with you ?
Yes , school starts in August and lets out middle of May ... But the problem is .. One little snowflake and they call school off. We usually have quite a few days to make up ...hence we start early. Plus we have a Fall Break .. Christmas break and a Spring Break. Just four more years and my youngest is graduated !! Woohoo !!
I'm ok. Bored on this Saturday though.

School gets out here in late June and reopens the first week of Sept....the exact days vary across Canada but generally around the same time. Then there is Christmas break and a little break over Easter as well.

I wish I was just graduating. Would have done a few things different in my life if I had the 2nd chance...lol, like investing $10,000 in Mircosoft when they started out....lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14845 Aug 9, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ok. Bored on this Saturday though.
School gets out here in late June and reopens the first week of Sept....the exact days vary across Canada but generally around the same time. Then there is Christmas break and a little break over Easter as well.
I wish I was just graduating. Would have done a few things different in my life if I had the 2nd chance...lol, like investing $10,000 in Mircosoft when they started out....lol
Have you seen the movie Hot Tube Time Machine? You need to see it if you haven't bit they go back in time to a party in the 80's and one guy uses his knowledge about the future and invests in Google and becomes rich lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14846 Aug 9, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ok. Bored on this Saturday though.

I'm sure i would do some things differently had I the option of having a " do over " . Investments would be one of them too !! LOL !!

So what's your schedule this days ?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14847 Aug 9, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure i would do some things differently had I the option of having a " do over " . Investments would be one of them too !! LOL !!
I hear that and same here! Wish I had the money back I lost in he stock market!!

Location hidden

#14848 Aug 10, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, lots of things we all would have done differently...lol

Schedule the same, 2 on 2 off....Back this coming Friday.

Location hidden

#14849 Aug 10, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear that and same here! Wish I had the money back I lost in he stock market!!
I read somewhere that if a person had invested just $10,000 in Microsoft when Bill Gates just started the company, the stock today would be worth a little over $1 million or very near to that amount. What a return...lol...that company sure took off over the years.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14850 Aug 11, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I read somewhere that if a person had invested just $10,000 in Microsoft when Bill Gates just started the company, the stock today would be worth a little over $1 million or very near to that amount. What a return...lol...that company sure took off over the years.
Wish it had been me! But I'm sure there were a lot of shaky moments along that ride!

Location hidden

#14851 Aug 11, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish it had been me! But I'm sure there were a lot of shaky moments along that ride!
Speaking of money. Just down the road from where my parents live is a retired neurosurgeon. On that weekend, he won $800,000....tax free here. Seems people who already have money win the lotto so often..lol

Location hidden

#14852 Aug 11, 2014
*the weekend

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14853 Aug 11, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, lots of things we all would have done differently...lol

Schedule the same, 2 on 2 off....Back this coming Friday.
Dang .. That would be a hard schedule ... Especially I think for a woman unless she was single ...

I just want to enjoy life ... At the moment where I'm at and with what I have. The problem is ... I always seem to want more !!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14854 Aug 13, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of money. Just down the road from where my parents live is a retired neurosurgeon. On that weekend, he won $800,000....tax free here. Seems people who already have money win the lotto so often..lol
Yeah HE needs the money?! WTF lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14855 Aug 13, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang .. That would be a hard schedule ... Especially I think for a woman unless she was single ...
I just want to enjoy life ... At the moment where I'm at and with what I have. The problem is ... I always seem to want more !!
lol, they're hiring?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14856 Aug 13, 2014
A woman meets a man in a bar. They talk; they connect; they end up leaving together. They get back to his place, and as he shows her around his apartment, she notices that one wall of his bedroom is completely filled with soft, sweet, cuddly teddy bears.

There are three shelves in the bedroom with hundreds and hundreds of cute, cuddly teddy bears, carefully placed in rows covering the entire wall! It was obvious that he had taken quite some time to lovingly arrange them and she was immediately touched by the amount of thought he had put into organizing the display. There were small bears all along the bottom shelf, medium-sized bears covering the length of the middle shelf, and huge, enormous bears running all the way along the top shelf. She found it strange for an obviously masculine guy to have such a large a collection of Teddy Bears, but doesn't mention this to him, and actually is quite impressed by his sensitive side.

They share a bottle of wine and continue talking and, after a while, she finds herself thinking, "Oh my God! Maybe, this guy could be the one! Maybe he could be the future father my children?" She turns to him and kisses him lightly on the lips. He responds warmly.

They continue to kiss, the passion builds, and he romantically lifts her in his arms and carries her into his bedroom where they rip off each other's clothes and make hot, steamy love.

She is so overwhelmed that she responds with more passion, more creativity, more heat than she has ever known, and even did a few things she had never done with any other man.

After an intense, explosive night of raw passion with this sensitive guy, they are lying there together in the afterglow. The woman rolls over, gently strokes his chest and asks coyly, "Well, how was it?" The guy gently smiles at her, strokes her cheek, looks deeply into her eyes, and says..........

"Help yourself to any prize from the middle shelf!"

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14857 Aug 14, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol, they're hiring?
Says who ?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14858 Aug 17, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who ?
I don't even remember now? Lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14860 Aug 26, 2014
The neighborhood is safe now with Steve watching over it lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14861 Aug 26, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Could Be Healthy? 3 min Pumpernickel 10
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 5 min Pumpernickel 2,555
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 224,583
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 9 min Pumpernickel 7,079
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 11 min Pumpernickel 1,019
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 13 min Pumpernickel 2,587
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 15 min Pumpernickel 6,157
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? (Apr '17) 47 min andet1987 595
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 55 min Cough 6,451
More from around the web