“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#14797 Jul 8, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You can always tell when CC's in da housa lol. Morning
RIGHT ON!! No need for Hound dogs on the Loose..Causing trouble!!
Nope

San Francisco, CA

#14798 Jul 8, 2014
Poor thing too much 60's partying.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14801 Jul 9, 2014
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>I's from Mexico, why you's ask?
I met some people from Nebraska a couple of days ago. They were friendly and funny. Just sayin' that's all...lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14802 Jul 9, 2014
From my mothers hometown. These are not her vids. This year has been great for icebergs. It's quite a view on a warm summers day.....



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

From last year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Have a good day everyone.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14803 Jul 9, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
From my mothers hometown. These are not her vids. This year has been great for icebergs. It's quite a view on a warm summers day.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZhDOA4wjoxMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
From last year...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have a good day everyone.
Cool!
-Persephone-

Granbury, TX

#14804 Jul 9, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
Morning
He was awesome!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14806 Jul 10, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I met some people from Nebraska a couple of days ago. They were friendly and funny. Just sayin' that's all...lol
All they got is corn on the cob and children of their corn! lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14807 Jul 10, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
From my mothers hometown. These are not her vids. This year has been great for icebergs. It's quite a view on a warm summers day.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZhDOA4wjoxMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
From last year...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Have a good day everyone.
God that looks COLD!

F that!! lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14808 Jul 10, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>All they got is corn on the cob and children of their corn! lol
lol

They were nice folks, but seemed a bit homely and naive...lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14809 Jul 10, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>God that looks COLD!
F that!! lol
That water is cold for sure. Icebergs are usually gone by the end of June around Newfoundland, but this year spring was late etc...Kind of funny sitting on shore in your shorts and t-shirt, nice warm summer day and icebergs floating by..

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14810 Jul 11, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
They were nice folks, but seemed a bit homely and naive...lol
Well when your main game is cornholio! lol

Looks like Dallas Stars will be a really good team next season, they just added Jason Spezza from Ottawa so watch out!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14811 Jul 11, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
That water is cold for sure. Icebergs are usually gone by the end of June around Newfoundland, but this year spring was late etc...Kind of funny sitting on shore in your shorts and t-shirt, nice warm summer day and icebergs floating by..
Good, wit all the icecaps melting globally its nice to see a few still around late in the year!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14812 Jul 13, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Well when your main game is cornholio! lol
Looks like Dallas Stars will be a really good team next season, they just added Jason Spezza from Ottawa so watch out!
Spezza is a good. He wanted to be traded, think he played for Ottawa like 11-12 yrs? Nashville wanted him first but he rejected it. I can't blame him...lol....not saying Nashville sucks as a place, I just can't get used to hockey being in Nashville. He had over 20 goals last season, not his best year but had 30+ in some other years.

I won't make any bets with you yet about next season Dallas vs Montreal making the playoffs etc....it's still summer and hockey is a long season anyway..lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14813 Jul 13, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool!
Howdy Sub. Forgot to say hello the other day...

Hope your summer going good.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#14814 Jul 13, 2014
YO NEIGHBORHOOD!!

Wrap it Up!!
.the JELLO WRESTLING MATCH!!!

Yeah..YOU!!

Sheesh..Noooo..YOU cannot Rinse Off in OUR Olympic Size Pool!!!

WHAT???

Nervy Bunch..from L.A...SURFERS!!

;)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#14815 Jul 14, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
From my mothers hometown. These are not her vids. This year has been great for icebergs. It's quite a view on a warm summers day.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZhDOA4wjoxMXX

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

From last year...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Have a good day everyone.
Those were awesome. I would love to go and see the whales.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14816 Jul 17, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Spezza is a good. He wanted to be traded, think he played for Ottawa like 11-12 yrs? Nashville wanted him first but he rejected it. I can't blame him...lol....not saying Nashville sucks as a place, I just can't get used to hockey being in Nashville. He had over 20 goals last season, not his best year but had 30+ in some other years.
I won't make any bets with you yet about next season Dallas vs Montreal making the playoffs etc....it's still summer and hockey is a long season anyway..lol
Oh come on! I'll take Dallas!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14817 Jul 17, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were awesome. I would love to go and see the whales.
Then go to Wallmart? lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#14818 Jul 18, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Then go to Wallmart? lol
Booooo ... Bad joke !!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14819 Jul 21, 2014
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Booooo ... Bad joke !!
lol

Morning Hatti!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min deutscher Nationa... 132,986
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 4 min Harrison Freebird 24,124
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 263
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 15 min Parden Pard 40,733
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 18 min Parden Pard 30,324
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 21 min Parden Pard 4,111
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,163
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 32 min Analog man 7,620
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Madison Rose 350
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 152,551
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr UnderstandPeople 25,749
More from around the web