Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#14700 Jun 11, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
NW's greasing up his hair right now and getting the locations ready while CB is putting on her hottest sexy outfit, getting out the leathers and getting out her whips! Lol
Oh, the grease is for your hair? Wish I knew that last time, no wonder she laughed...I'm so naive.

lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14701 Jun 11, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the grease is for your hair? Wish I knew that last time, no wonder she laughed...I'm so naive.
lol
Hey lol

Hey, go checkout The Crew thread lol

“Insert useless statement here.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#14702 Jun 11, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw your hubby the other day in a video. It was from a 9/11 memorial speech. Told ya before, he looks exactly like a guy I used to work with. I swear they're twins!
You did? Cool! Yeah, the videos are all over the internet. I'll email you some new videos that were taken in April. He was honored with a 3 night stay on board the USS New York because he was a 9/11 first responder. The USS NY has 7.5 tons of WTC steel forged into the bow of the ship, and of course is named after NY because of 9/11. It's basically a floating memorial. Everywhere on the ship, there's a picture of something remembering New York on 9/11. He sailed with the ship out 50 miles into the Atlantic Ocean to watch Marine Corps training and then came into port to kick off fleetweek. We had so much fun. Then we were invited back for the Admiral's Flight deck banquet. All I can say is wow! We just experienced an opportunity of a lifetime!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#14703 Jun 11, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
NW's greasing up his hair right now and getting the locations ready while CB is putting on her hottest sexy outfit, getting out the leathers and getting out her whips! Lol
<-------covering her eyes!

I didn't see that! ;)

lol

Location hidden

#14704 Jun 11, 2014
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>You did? Cool! Yeah, the videos are all over the internet. I'll email you some new videos that were taken in April. He was honored with a 3 night stay on board the USS New York because he was a 9/11 first responder. The USS NY has 7.5 tons of WTC steel forged into the bow of the ship, and of course is named after NY because of 9/11. It's basically a floating memorial. Everywhere on the ship, there's a picture of something remembering New York on 9/11. He sailed with the ship out 50 miles into the Atlantic Ocean to watch Marine Corps training and then came into port to kick off fleetweek. We had so much fun. Then we were invited back for the Admiral's Flight deck banquet. All I can say is wow! We just experienced an opportunity of a lifetime!!
Howdy. Yes I have seen the ship, really awesome!

There is a piece of steel from the WTC at a memorial park in Gander, Newfoundland(not far from my home back in Newfoundland). It was donated by the US govt as a thank you and reminder of that horrible day. A thank you because so many people opened their homes to 6,000+ passengers that were grounded at Gander airport. So many friendships and unique stories happened through that tragedy.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14705 Jun 11, 2014
The big-game hunter walked into the bar and bragged to everyone about his skills as a hunter. The man was undoubtedly a good shot and no one could dispute that. But then he said that he could recognise any animal's skin by feeling it, and he could tell what calibre rifle was used to shoot it by locating the bullet hole.
This was a bit too much for the other customers, and soon a heated argument started. The hunter said that he was willing to prove it if they would put up the drinks, and the bet was on.
They blindfolded him and took him to his first animal skin. After feeling it for a few moments, he announced, "Springbok." Then he felt for the bullet hole and declared, "And it was shot with a .22 rifle."
He was right! The others could not believe it and the argument was even hotter than before. When someone suggested that he must have peeped, he said that he was prepared to do it again for another round. So they blindfolded him again, very thoroughly this time, and they brought a skin that someone happened to have in the trunk of his car.
He took a bit longer this time and then said, "Kalahari Lion." Fingering the bullet hole, he added, "The rifle was a .308."
He was right again! This only made the crowd more curious, and he had to prove his skills over and over again, every time winning a round of drinks.
Finally he staggered home, bombed out of his mind, and went to sleep. The next morning he got up and saw in the mirror that he had one hell of a shiner. So he said to his wife, "Listen, I know I was drunk last night, but not too drunk to know that I didn't get into a fight. So where did I get this black eye?"
His wife replied angrily, "From me!" "What did I do?" he asked. She replied, "You got into bed and put your hand inside my panties. Then you fiddled around a bit and announced,'Skunk... killed with an axe!'"

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14706 Jun 11, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Hahaha! I think we scared her away, lol.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#14707 Jun 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! I think we scared her away, lol.
lol! Nah, this thread wasn't showing on my tracker, had to add it again.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14708 Jun 11, 2014
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Nah, this thread wasn't showing on my tracker, had to add it again.
Oh good. How are you?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14709 Jun 11, 2014
Hello happy neighbors! So good to see all of you.

Is it true that Chris is having a pool party this weekend?

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

#14710 Jun 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good. How are you?
I'm doing good, thanks. Kids are almost out of school and football practices have started, that means I'll be pretty busy, more than usual.
How you doing?

Level 8

Location hidden

#14711 Jun 11, 2014
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing good, thanks. Kids are almost out of school and football practices have started, that means I'll be pretty busy, more than usual.
How you doing?
I'm good. Same here with the kids ... today is their last day. I think they are more happy about that than my wife, lol. She's going to be busy and will take them up to Chicago, at some point in the summer to visit family.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14712 Jun 11, 2014
_Susan_ wrote:
Last time, you girls all skinny dipped together and when it was us guys turn to swim, Ricky insisted he do the same. Then he tried to get us to play Marco Polo with him too.

;)

Level 9

Location hidden

#14713 Jun 11, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time, you girls all skinny dipped together and when it was us guys turn to swim, Ricky insisted he do the same. Then he tried to get us to play Marco Polo with him too.
;)
I remember, since I was stuck in the kitchen making lemonade. lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#14714 Jun 12, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
Must've been a different Ricky! lol

Level 5

Location hidden

#14715 Jun 13, 2014
_Susan_ wrote:
Pool party at my house? HELL YEAH!!!

Location hidden

#14716 Jun 13, 2014
Hello.

You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

Location hidden

#14717 Jun 13, 2014
Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>Pool party at my house? HELL YEAH!!!
Last time I partied at your place, you couldn't handle Canadian beer.....lol

http://www.canadaka.net/pic-3143.html

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#14719 Jun 13, 2014
Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I partied at your place, you couldn't handle Canadian beer.....lol
http://www.canadaka.net/pic-3143.html
LoL.

Level 9

Location hidden

#14722 Jun 13, 2014
Good morning everyone.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min SobieskiSavedEurope 127,911
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,314
Bill Cosby 11 min I am not a Bimbo 246
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,359
Good News for a Change! 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 48 min mr goodwrench 24,008
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr honeymylove 138,159
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 319
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr dandylioness 151,117
Woman Arrested For $6400 Sausage Heist 3 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 15

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE