|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking to Ricky ! That was mean !:)
Hey NW !
Hey now, be nice? lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are ya saying CB? Please don't get me going and then not mean it.
lol
But that happens all the time anyway? lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking to Ricky ! That was mean !:)
Hey NW !
I don't know who he was talking to....lol Maybe he has tourettes and just blurts out random stuff....lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>But that happens all the time anyway? lol
Even a bottle of panty remover(wine) doesn't work anymore. What am I doing wrong? Or maybe when I get a date I should stop buying wine from old Billy and buy it at the liquor store instead?

lol

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are ya saying CB? Please don't get me going and then not mean it.
lol
Well Ricky said to get a room?? I'd get a room with you.....what's the matter, you don't trust me? ;)

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Even a bottle of panty remover(wine) doesn't work anymore. What am I doing wrong? Or maybe when I get a date I should stop buying wine from old Billy and buy it at the liquor store instead?
lol
You could always pinch a chicks ass as she's walking by but do it where she slaps another guy, then you can swoope in and save her from the pervert! Lol

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

NW + CB, sitting in a tree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ricky said to get a room?? I'd get a room with you.....what's the matter, you don't trust me? ;)
I wouldn't got into a dark room with him, be afraid, be very afraid!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
lol!

NW's greasing up his hair right now and getting the locations ready while CB is putting on her hottest sexy outfit, getting out the leathers and getting out her whips! Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do....anytime.

But will you still trust me in the morning?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
lol....you guys are too funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
NW's greasing up his hair right now and getting the locations ready while CB is putting on her hottest sexy outfit, getting out the leathers and getting out her whips! Lol
Oh, the grease is for your hair? Wish I knew that last time, no wonder she laughed...I'm so naive.

lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the grease is for your hair? Wish I knew that last time, no wonder she laughed...I'm so naive.
lol
Hey lol

Hey, go checkout The Crew thread lol

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw your hubby the other day in a video. It was from a 9/11 memorial speech. Told ya before, he looks exactly like a guy I used to work with. I swear they're twins!
You did? Cool! Yeah, the videos are all over the internet. I'll email you some new videos that were taken in April. He was honored with a 3 night stay on board the USS New York because he was a 9/11 first responder. The USS NY has 7.5 tons of WTC steel forged into the bow of the ship, and of course is named after NY because of 9/11. It's basically a floating memorial. Everywhere on the ship, there's a picture of something remembering New York on 9/11. He sailed with the ship out 50 miles into the Atlantic Ocean to watch Marine Corps training and then came into port to kick off fleetweek. We had so much fun. Then we were invited back for the Admiral's Flight deck banquet. All I can say is wow! We just experienced an opportunity of a lifetime!!

“Flip Flop Kind Of Day”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
<-------covering her eyes!

I didn't see that! ;)

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Chris - PSL wrote:
<quoted text>You did? Cool! Yeah, the videos are all over the internet. I'll email you some new videos that were taken in April. He was honored with a 3 night stay on board the USS New York because he was a 9/11 first responder. The USS NY has 7.5 tons of WTC steel forged into the bow of the ship, and of course is named after NY because of 9/11. It's basically a floating memorial. Everywhere on the ship, there's a picture of something remembering New York on 9/11. He sailed with the ship out 50 miles into the Atlantic Ocean to watch Marine Corps training and then came into port to kick off fleetweek. We had so much fun. Then we were invited back for the Admiral's Flight deck banquet. All I can say is wow! We just experienced an opportunity of a lifetime!!
Howdy. Yes I have seen the ship, really awesome!

There is a piece of steel from the WTC at a memorial park in Gander, Newfoundland(not far from my home back in Newfoundland). It was donated by the US govt as a thank you and reminder of that horrible day. A thank you because so many people opened their homes to 6,000+ passengers that were grounded at Gander airport. So many friendships and unique stories happened through that tragedy.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

The big-game hunter walked into the bar and bragged to everyone about his skills as a hunter. The man was undoubtedly a good shot and no one could dispute that. But then he said that he could recognise any animal's skin by feeling it, and he could tell what calibre rifle was used to shoot it by locating the bullet hole.
This was a bit too much for the other customers, and soon a heated argument started. The hunter said that he was willing to prove it if they would put up the drinks, and the bet was on.
They blindfolded him and took him to his first animal skin. After feeling it for a few moments, he announced, "Springbok." Then he felt for the bullet hole and declared, "And it was shot with a .22 rifle."
He was right! The others could not believe it and the argument was even hotter than before. When someone suggested that he must have peeped, he said that he was prepared to do it again for another round. So they blindfolded him again, very thoroughly this time, and they brought a skin that someone happened to have in the trunk of his car.
He took a bit longer this time and then said, "Kalahari Lion." Fingering the bullet hole, he added, "The rifle was a .308."
He was right again! This only made the crowd more curious, and he had to prove his skills over and over again, every time winning a round of drinks.
Finally he staggered home, bombed out of his mind, and went to sleep. The next morning he got up and saw in the mirror that he had one hell of a shiner. So he said to his wife, "Listen, I know I was drunk last night, but not too drunk to know that I didn't get into a fight. So where did I get this black eye?"
His wife replied angrily, "From me!" "What did I do?" he asked. She replied, "You got into bed and put your hand inside my panties. Then you fiddled around a bit and announced,'Skunk... killed with an axe!'"

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Hahaha! I think we scared her away, lol.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 08

LA Lady..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! I think we scared her away, lol.
lol! Nah, this thread wasn't showing on my tracker, had to add it again.

“Licensed to Ill”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2014

Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Nah, this thread wasn't showing on my tracker, had to add it again.
Oh good. How are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of10,875
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Mister_ E 141,195
In honor of ms Sweeter 34 min night machine 126
A~Z of Your THOUGHTS! (May '13) 43 min boring life 337
Todays Task's' 44 min boring life 26
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 50 min ghost 14,786
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 52 min wichita-rick 2,374
In honor of Petal Power 54 min night machine 77
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 1 hr bargain mom 24
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 1 hr Petal Power 15,578