There goes the neighborhood!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14468 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Nah. This is just topix. This is what we do.
Lighten up.
That's what WE do. The gray box trolls on the other hand obsess over every detail of my life.

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14469 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what WE do. The gray box trolls on the other hand obsess over every detail of my life.
Rigggghht! We're part of the flirty division. Which means they're of another division in this corporate world of topix. They should try the TROLL division. Perhaps, they're already a part of that. Hmmm.

;-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#14470 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Rigggghht! We're part of the flirty division. Which means they're of another division in this corporate world of topix. They should try the TROLL division. Perhaps, they're already a part of that. Hmmm.
;-)
I hear there is an opening in mailroom of the TROLL division and another opening as a bathroom attendant in the TROLL division, but they are probably under qualified...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14473 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear there is an opening in mailroom of the TROLL division and another opening as a bathroom attendant in the TROLL division, but they are probably under qualified...
LOL! Well, I heard they're expecting a shakeup, or is that a shakedown in the underqualified as we enroll more persons in *free* healthcare.

;-)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14474 Apr 1, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> Trolls make posts like this and then pretend everyone else is to blame: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6SARQ...
Are you absolved when you switch to your new screen name? LOL
Same old Granny!
Quick! Run to your friend and get all these posts deleted. Or how about getting another thread ghosted? She's so helpful that way.
SHE burnt your bacon and I had nothing to do with it. If you'd just get help instead of counting the dots in the ceiling tiles...

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14475 Apr 1, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> Trolls make posts like this and then pretend everyone else is to blame: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TV6SARQ...
Are you absolved when you switch to your new screen name? LOL
Same old Granny!
Quick! Run to your friend and get all these posts deleted. Or how about getting another thread ghosted? She's so helpful that way.
In case you weren't told...if you respond to a TROLL, you are one too.

Direct response to someone else. Welcome, troll. Now, figure out what you know how to do and do it well. It's obvious your current plastic spoon isn't silver. You're a failure in love, life, and what else?

;-)

Level 8

Location hidden

#14477 Apr 1, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>No, what you do is post endlessly about your 'real' life and include lots of detail, then you start whining and crying because people comment on what you obviously want them to see. You wouldn't go on and on with your stories if you didn't want a reaction, but you do.
Guess what, loser, if you posted endlessly about your ‘real’ life, no one would care, because your life sucks donkey balls (and that’s precisely why my posting about mine makes you mad, rite? <ding><ding><di ng> we have a winner).

Guess what, loser, if you posted endlessly about your ‘real’ life, the last thing I and most sane people would do as use this as an excuse to follow you all around topix, reading every post of yours, and use anything you share about yourself to level lame attacks against you. It just doesn’t interest most people … you are the rare psycho who enjoys it.

Guess what, loser, if you posted endlessly about your ‘real’ life, the last thing I and most sane people would do is take the approach that they are gonna make you pay for <gasp> sharing details about your ‘real’ life, as if this is some crime and how dare you do such a thing. It just doesn’t interest most people … again, you are the rare psycho who enjoys it.

I'm sorry your life sux, but it probably couldn't happen to a better a-hole.

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like the reaction or the type of attention you receive, stop begging for it.
I don't care about your reaction or the type of attention you give. I only care in so much as it is a window into your mind. I have seen inside that window and it isn't pretty. You are a very sick individual

Level 8

Location hidden

#14478 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>Direct response to someone else. Welcome, troll. Now, figure out what you know how to do and do it well. It's obvious your current plastic spoon isn't silver. You're a failure in love, life, and what else?
;-)
<ding> <ding> <ding>

That's why it makes it so mad when i post stuff about my real life. It really makes it so mad! So mad that it wants to punish me. So mad that it will spend hours and hours of its life following me around trying to do so ... as if it wasting its life is really bothering me and teaching me a lesson. <laughs>

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14479 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<ding> <ding> <ding>
That's why it makes it so mad when i post stuff about my real life. It really makes it so mad! So mad that it wants to punish me. So mad that it will spend hours and hours of its life following me around trying to do so ... as if it wasting its life is really bothering me and teaching me a lesson. <laughs>
the truth is I think he wants you. he can't be you so he wants to have you. he's punishing you so good....lol. the poor mishandled lop. I'm laughing so hard.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14480 Apr 1, 2014
Upon Further Review wrote:
Couple of things here...
"In case you weren't told...if you respond to a TROLL, you are one too."
Read that sentence a few hundred times until you get it.
And if you are counting holes in the ceiling tile while having sex, you are probably a California state worker.
duh... I'm different kind of trouble, stupid. you are a troll also.

gosh you're dumb. ;

so, chicken grey box.... why are you afraid identify yourself?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14481 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, loser, if you posted endlessly about your ‘real’ life, no one would care, because your life sucks donkey balls (and that’s precisely why my posting about mine makes you mad, rite? <ding><ding><di ng> we have a winner).
Guess what, loser, if you posted endlessly about your ‘real’ life, the last thing I and most sane people would do as use this as an excuse to follow you all around topix, reading every post of yours, and use anything you share about yourself to level lame attacks against you. It just doesn’t interest most people … you are the rare psycho who enjoys it.
Guess what, loser, if you posted endlessly about your ‘real’ life, the last thing I and most sane people would do is take the approach that they are gonna make you pay for <gasp> sharing details about your ‘real’ life, as if this is some crime and how dare you do such a thing. It just doesn’t interest most people … again, you are the rare psycho who enjoys it.
I'm sorry your life sux, but it probably couldn't happen to a better a-hole.
<quoted text>
I don't care about your reaction or the type of attention you give. I only care in so much as it is a window into your mind. I have seen inside that window and it isn't pretty. You are a very sick individual
lol
spot on!
do you think he / she will get it?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14486 Apr 1, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>Who is "SHE"? No one has done anything to me.
<quoted text>Ooh, you're really hoping so, aren't you? I think we both know that you don't want to play Compare & Contrast in any of those categories.
By the way, just because you type for people who have degrees, their knowledge and expertise doesn't magically transfer over to you;)
Who were u chicken?

Is that what I do?
Independent

United States

#14494 Apr 1, 2014
Hey Indy wrote:
The mod didn't mind and had befriended some and punished those that opposed this lovely group of trolls.
I noticed trying to be friendly here has been met with ignorance or rudeness.
Never will understand that mentality.

Ah well.....people will be people. Unfortunately it takes all kinds.

I have also noticed favoritism by mods in some forums. Some of the vile that is spewed into the threads is beyond belief, but I have seen others have their posts removed for nothing more than disagreeing with the vile posters.

The mentality of Topix escapes me. There is no consistency to it.

So I will keep my head down, stay out of the drama, and only poke around a bit for fun.

Have a great evening.
Try not to get caught up in the old drama......too much.....

:^`D

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14496 Apr 2, 2014
wow. hey indy must be from the wind division.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14497 Apr 2, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is I think he wants you. he can't be you so he wants to have you. he's punishing you so good....lol. the poor mishandled lop. I'm laughing so hard.
Clearly.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14498 Apr 2, 2014
Yep wrote:
<quoted text> I can see I struck a little nerve! Well, maybe from now on you won't overshare quite so much. I'm really glad I've never done that. Look at how it puts you at a disadvantage.
:)
Your silly obsession and wasting hours of your life following around some guy (me) who couldn't care less if you got ran over by a bus and dragged for 50 miles much less about what you post and where, has no effect on what I post or don't post. It never will.

I'll decide what I share, not your wannabe topix moderator a$s. If what I post makes you jealous and mad, go cry to someone who cares.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14499 Apr 2, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
spot on!
do you think he / she will get it?
Obviously it doesn't get it. It still thinks its job is to be a wannabe topix moderator and to follow folks around who post things it doesn't like. What a total nut job.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14500 Apr 2, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly.
I guess it regrets that it didn't join the flirting division.
what a maroon.
:)

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14501 Apr 2, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously it doesn't get it. It still thinks its job is to be a wannabe topix moderator and to follow folks around who post things it doesn't like. What a total nut job.
Sadly, That kind are always the last to know. There was one weirdo on here that like to use the word "punish"... that would never would lay the egg and tell me what it wanted. Wait, There are so many nut Jobs on here.
It clearly wants a piece of you... which could be creepy.
If I posted what we did last night...lol.

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#14502 Apr 2, 2014
Oh that was a funny read ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The one item I don't want to be without....... 6 min Taanvi 34
One Word (Jan '09) 12 min -Papa-Smurf- 18,277
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 12 min all my fault 5,017
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 13 min Hippy Rick 2,310
Word Association. (Nov '10) 14 min -Papa-Smurf- 20,096
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 15 min all my fault 34,191
Word Association (Mar '10) 15 min -Papa-Smurf- 21,849
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 16 min Battle Tested 1,323
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 52 min LIM 71,175
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 2 hr Parden Pard 249
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr all my fault 211,404
A to Z songs by title or group! 6 hr liam cul8r 981
More from around the web