There goes the neighborhood!

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#14409 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a beautiful woman And she loves him. He's a sexy guy.
Not like the dried up has been and her old man In their wedding picture.
That was funny.
:)

“<3”

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Black Rock City, NV

#14410 Apr 1, 2014
Her Usual Obsession wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for proving my point. You fell right into that one.
Not at all.

You're batship crazy, too.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14411 Apr 1, 2014
Did you lose your account Bagel? lmso

Level 8

Location hidden

#14412 Apr 1, 2014
Her Usual Obsession wrote:
<quoted text>She's talking about Barbi. Who else?
The photo is one she lifted off of Barbi's husband's obituary page and posted on Topix two months after he died.
She'll deny it because she's been warned by the mods but she can't help talk about Barbi. She's obsessed with her to the point of doing crazy, mean things like that.
At least she wasn't stupid enough to make fun of his arm length.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14413 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
Did you lose your account Bagel? lmso
Yeah, she did. It wasn't her fault tho. Just ask her ... she'll tell you. It was one or more EVIL mods out to get her. Just like EVIL posters are out to get her. Everyone is out to get her.

She's an innocent victim, who has never done anything wrong.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14414 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least she wasn't stupid enough to make fun of his arm length.
You think it's Bagel, too? I told them I didn't do anything. How are you doing, hot stuff?

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14415 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
I can see why women climb all over you when you aren't even expecting it. Oh hell-o yesss!

Rowrrrr!

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

#14416 Apr 1, 2014
LOL! Hi you guys, long time no see.
Still living rent free in the old bats head huh?
Maybe they'll blog about it ... hysterical!

Level 8

Location hidden

#14417 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>You think it's Bagel, too? I told them I didn't do anything. How are you doing, hot stuff?
Yeah, I think it is.

What other person who grays from a Chicago ISP would be so concerned with such nonsense, the same old characters, and long ago perceived slights, that no one else really cares about?

For the last few weeks, she's been pissing and moaning about stuff that is 5 years old on the Chicago forum too. Multiple folks, who don't even know her, have asked why she keeps droning on and on about this ancient stuff.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14418 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>I can see why women climb all over you when you aren't even expecting it. Oh hell-o yesss!
Rowrrrr!
LOL. I don't really understand it, but it makes for some interesting nights I'll just say.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14419 Apr 1, 2014
Beautiful Black Molly wrote:
LOL! Hi you guys, long time no see.
Still living rent free in the old bats head huh?
Maybe they'll blog about it ... hysterical!
lol
There are three of them now.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14420 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I don't really understand it, but it makes for some interesting nights I'll just say.
And there you were, minding your own business, and suddenly someone has her tongue in your ear.

A-huh. I can't see why at all.(sarcasm) I mean, who wouldn't. I would.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14421 Apr 1, 2014
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I think it is.
What other person who grays from a Chicago ISP would be so concerned with such nonsense, the same old characters, and long ago perceived slights, that no one else really cares about?
For the last few weeks, she's been pissing and moaning about stuff that is 5 years old on the Chicago forum too. Multiple folks, who don't even know her, have asked why she keeps droning on and on about this ancient stuff.
I think so too. I don't even know if it was true. No one cares but the vain biddies.

I read that! hahaha

“Be yourself .........”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Everyone else is taken

#14423 Apr 1, 2014
RR Knopp wrote:
<quoted text>
doubt it, much too clever for that reply
LOL Atlanta huh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#14425 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
<quoted text>And there you were, minding your own business, and suddenly someone has her tongue in your ear.
A-huh. I can't see why at all.(sarcasm) I mean, who wouldn't. I would.
Are you referring to the former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader? She had her lips pressed against my neck. She approached me and we had been talking for awhile, tho. It's not like she just walked up to me and started licking my neck.

She told me all about herself. Her sister was a singer at the Oprey ... her dad was an NFL Fullback. She even busted out her family photos on her phone, lol. She kept asking me to leave with her. I think <wink> she wanted more than just to have her lips pressed against my neck.

My buddy who was with me was just like holey shyte and telling my other buddies about it when we met up ... they wanted to know how do I do that. I told them I dunno, man ... I was just standing there hanging with my buddy. Crazy shyte like that happens not infrequently. <shrugs>

I can't wait for Panama City bike week with the guys. I had so much fun in FL with Bambi. I didn't want to come back.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14427 Apr 1, 2014
Or ... instead of living vicariously through me, you could just find some internet pron to spank it to.
Independent

United States

#14428 Apr 1, 2014
Good morning folks, drama queens and kings.
The sun is finally shining bright.
Gonna be a fantastic day.

Get out and enjoy it while you can

:^`D

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14430 Apr 1, 2014
OKAY! Now I remember. Hehehe

Is this bike trip a guys only thing?

That's right. How was your trip?
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to the former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader? She had her lips pressed against my neck. She approached me and we had been talking for awhile, tho. It's not like she just walked up to me and started licking my neck.
She told me all about herself. Her sister was a singer at the Oprey ... her dad was an NFL Fullback. She even busted out her family photos on her phone, lol. She kept asking me to leave with her. I think <wink> she wanted more than just to have her lips pressed against my neck.
My buddy who was with me was just like holey shyte and telling my other buddies about it when we met up ... they wanted to know how do I do that. I told them I dunno, man ... I was just standing there hanging with my buddy. Crazy shyte like that happens not infrequently. <shrugs>
I can't wait for Panama City bike week with the guys. I had so much fun in FL with Bambi. I didn't want to come back.

“<3”

Level 9

Black Rock City, NV

#14431 Apr 1, 2014
burgs parker wrote:
describe her in more detail and slowly
Don't you have a plane to catch?

Level 8

Location hidden

#14434 Apr 1, 2014
-Persephone- wrote:
OKAY! Now I remember. Hehehe
Is this bike trip a guys only thing?
That's right. How was your trip? <quoted text>
One guy brings his wife (she's pretty cool, tho, and like one of the guys) and I would bring Bambi if she could come, but it's pretty much a guys trip. There are, I think 10 or 11, of us going.

Our trip was absolutely great. We had so much fun. It was so nice to just have the two of us alone for a few days. I could totally get used to waking up with out a care in the world every day, making love a few times a day for a few hours, fine dinning and cocktails every night, and chilling on the beach during the day. Heaven.

I was thinking yesterday ... gee at this time last week I was sitting on the beach chillin'. I so did not want to come home. I wish we had longer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 min streetglidehoney 7,171
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 min Northbound 7,413
it's the color yellow 3 min Jack 73
one word (Apr '11) 4 min Jack 7,105
True False Game (Jun '11) 7 min Jack 12,372
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 10 min Bezeer 27,407
Funny Signs ........ (May '12) 12 min Jack 50
2words into 2new words (May '12) 13 min Sharlene45 2,157
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 22 min Paisley_Posey 56,752
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 55 min Bezeer 17,988